PDA

View Full Version : Went out dressed for the first time!

Alexa Lynne
07-13-2015, 10:32 PM
Well, I did it. . Wife wasn't happy, but I went to a big city. No big deal. I dressed feminine (no wig). . Went to walmart this morning and bought me a black shirt and a pair of capri pants (i've been comfortable in them all day, and i usually don't wear pants). Havent taken them off. I went to see my therapist (1st session). . It went pretty well. She's very nice, and told me that I looked good. We talked and she even addressed me by my female name and addressed me as a female, which was an awesome feeling.

Krisi
07-14-2015, 06:18 AM
"Wife wasn't happy ............. "

Think about that. What did she say? What were her concerns? That you would be recognized wearing a dress but with no attempt to disguise your face or look female?

Do you love your wife? Do you want to remain married to your wife? One of the main things our wives complain about is how selfish we become regarding crossdressing. If you want to remain married, you have to take her feelings into consideration. Compromise is the key to a lasting relationship.

Heidi Stevens
07-14-2015, 07:23 AM
I'm glad you're getting some therapy finally. You've got a lot of stuff to talk about to them. First of which is why you changed your name from Mackenzie to Alexandria?

Alexa Lynne
07-14-2015, 04:24 PM
Krisi - She wasn't happy, no, but me going to a huge city (Fayetteville, Arkansas) and running into someone she knows was pretty slim to none, and i didn't go anywhere but to my therapist and back, so no harm, no foul. I do love my wife and I do and will remain with her unless she says otherwise. I do take her feelings into consideration. I have told her that I would not go out in public dressed around here due to the fact that she is a public school teacher, and has taught at several schools around the area, and running into someone she knows around here is a huge risk, so I don't do that. But going to large cities such as Fayetteville, Little Rock, Russellville, etc where she basically has never resided is ok.

Heidi - The reason I changed my name to Alexandria is because, well for one, my wife didn't like Mackenzie. She said it didn't fit me. . Since I know a lot of transgenders choose a name that's close to their actual name, that's what I did. My actual middle name is Alexander, so I just chose Alexandria. It works for me, and the wife likes it. .