PDA

View Full Version : Question about transgenders and women want to date a real man

tiffanynjcd24
07-14-2015, 12:30 AM
Have any of you lovely ladies got rejected because they want to date a real man and how did any of you feel?

Recently i got rejected online by a transgender girl like she told me that she date real men and not crossdressers? She was flirting with me but she didnt judge me when i told her i dress up. I am not bitter about it. So i am like why waste time on it. I always thinking about dating another crossdresser or a guy and i want to try it. Its just beinh that i am a cd, i can not give it up to make others happy

StephanieCLT
07-14-2015, 07:51 AM
I don't think you can take that personally. We all have our own preferences, and just because you two are in a similar "world" doesn't mean you are necessarily drawn to each other. I'm glad that she knows what she wants, and as you continue to explore as yourself, you'll sort out what you do and don't want, and no one on the other end should be offended by that either. Just part of the dating game, right?

tiffanynjcd24
07-14-2015, 11:27 AM
It is you are right but i know what i want

sometimes_miss
07-14-2015, 12:04 PM
We don't get to choose what turns us on, or what turns us off. If we could, I'd pick to be turned on by short, fat, ugly women with poor hygiene, bad hair, a bad complexion, and a nasty disposition. I'd be having so much sex that I'd have to quit my job. In short, when another person looks at you, they either consider you a potential mate, or not. And while men are far more lenient about who they will accept, we still have things that turn us off that we simply cannot do anything about. Don't take it personally. Nobody can be attractive to everyone.

tiffanynjcd24
07-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Oh i am not. You are right about it