PDA

View Full Version : went swimming

lily1974
07-15-2015, 09:05 AM
So excited after last night. For the first time last night I got to go swimming enfemme. It was like a release to don my two piece bikini and take a dip. My SO was a little scared but after being in the pool for a bit she warmed up to it. Not sure which made me happier, her acceptance or the fact that I was enfemme. It was only a little private pool at neighbors house we are watching but it was a big step for me/us none the less. I am hoping she asks to go again tonight.

Beverley Sims
07-15-2015, 01:20 PM
I know how you must feel, I remember my early forays into swimming even if it was at night with friends.

Marie-Claude, France
07-15-2015, 01:37 PM
Never tried but it is definitely one of my dreams...

Ceera
07-15-2015, 02:35 PM
One thing I am hoping for when we move is to have a privacy-fenced back yard where I can set up our pool, and where if I want to swim en-femme I can do it with no prying eyes. I think I want to lose another 20 to 40 pounds before I go to a public pool in a bikini, though. :D

OCCarly
07-15-2015, 02:40 PM
I am lucky enough to have a private pool of my own. I have a six foot privacy fence all the way around, and I live in a neighborhood of one story houses. For this year's swim season, I have been wearing women's bikini bottoms to swim all the time. My wife is okay with that, since I have been wearing men's speedos in my pool for the past fifteen years and there is little practical difference. Yesterday morning it was warm and things were quiet, so I put on a two piece bikini with a strapless top, threw Aeropostale women's midi shorts and an oversize Aeropostale men's T-shirt on over the bikini, and went out to the pool.

After several hesitations, I took off the shorts, sat down by the pool, shed the T-shirt and slipped into the water.

It felt wonderful swimming in bikini, even if only for a few moments. Wearing the top made me feel so complete and feminine, I cannot even describe it.

Josieone
07-15-2015, 02:46 PM
Congrats, I hope someday I'll be able to make that step.

Ninna
07-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Oh my god! Confrats lady seems great can use a cute bikini!! I think is a great femme victory for you, every step is important!
Kisses, Ninna

sometimes_miss
07-15-2015, 03:27 PM
It's definitely a rush. I did it once as a teen, we were staying at a relative's house which, about 100 yards down through the forest, had a private dock going out onto a large lake. Everyone was gone for the day, I waited a few hours just to be sure. Then donned one of my girl cousin's bathing suits and took a swim off the dock. Just paddling around, enjoying the feeling, pretending to be a girl, I knew I had plenty of time so stayed in for quite a while. Until one of her friends came over in a boat, asking if she was home. I said no, she'd be back after work. Now, I had never met this girl before, so she didn't know me. She thanked me and drove off. At a later time, when I was in our own boat coming back from a ride, there were people swimming in the water, and I could clearly see their bathing suits in the crystal clear water. All I could wonder was if that girl had noticed what I was wearing when she saw me swimming that day. I had long hair back then, so I could have been mistaken for a girl, I guess. Nothing was ever said, so I'll never know.

Candice June Lee
07-15-2015, 04:21 PM
My last swim outing was at the beach in the gulf. Ms. Wife bought me a couple swim suits and ojt we went one evening after dark. It was such a thrill, and felt so natural to me. It was a lovely nignt of swiming until the storm came in. Then we had to cut our swim short. Such a bummer and thrill all at once.

michelle.foster
07-15-2015, 07:24 PM
I snagged my wife's bikini bottom a while ago, I really hate guy swim shorts. We planned a trip to the coast that she wants to visit a couple of non-clothing optional beaches. So I grabbed one of her two piece suits, she didn't like the way the bottom fit, so we went out and bought something that will work much better. She asked me if I was planning to go to the beach en femme? Of course! If I have to wear a suit it's going to be two piece.
This is a two week trip and I'm hoping Elsie will be with us for at least half. I'm very excited.

victoria76
07-15-2015, 09:11 PM
I'm hoping to do that someday, too. :)

Robin414
07-15-2015, 09:21 PM
I'm gonna have to do that someday soon as well, my boobs are getting a little too big not to! 😦