PDA

View Full Version : Woman On Commuter Train

rockerreds
07-15-2015, 12:09 PM
Yeasterday I caught a rush hour commuter train-very crowded,people standing in aisle-and when it thinned out I noticed a woman across the aisle who looked interesting.At first I couldn't see her face due to her (lovely) hair but when her face was revealed it,combined with the rest of her made me wish I were her.Anyone have a similar experience?

joank
07-15-2015, 01:20 PM
I remember back in 1966 looking at a girl in the college library and wishing I was her. Nice pencil skirt, heels, hose and ruffle blouse. Old memories float by once in a while.

natalie_cheryl
07-15-2015, 01:23 PM
yeah i have def been there before dont remember all the details but yes i know what your saying

Ninna
07-15-2015, 01:26 PM
My happened with my ex girlfriend, she was very sexy, and always fantasized look like her.

Marie-Claude, France
07-15-2015, 01:32 PM
Yes, several times. But of course, it stayed a wish...

Beverley Sims
07-15-2015, 01:36 PM
Many times and a common experience.

Allisa
07-15-2015, 01:40 PM
Maybe what it would be like to have her body and still be me, but mostly her outfit to fit me.

Pat
07-15-2015, 02:14 PM
As I explained to my girlfriend when she caught me staring at the sweet, young thing, "I'm not staring because I want to have her, I'm staring because I want to be her." ;)

sometimes_miss
07-15-2015, 03:47 PM
Yup. Every single day. Usually multiple times a day.

BLUE ORCHID
07-15-2015, 05:43 PM
Hi Rocker Reds, Been there and done that.:daydreaming:

Candice June Lee
07-15-2015, 05:47 PM
That seems to be common for me. Especially whe i see a tall gg. I get kinda jealous i suppose. Wishing to ask wnere did the pants come from and such.

Jorja
07-15-2015, 05:51 PM
Yes, I once saw a very beautiful lady on da Bus on the way to downtown Honolulu. I wished I could look like that with everything I had. One morning I woke up and POOF here I was. :)

Well she is credited with the final push. The she was the straw that broke the camels back.

Jennifer H
07-15-2015, 06:06 PM
My school teacher when I was about 15.

She had a body to die for and I just wished I could have looked and dressed like her.

Jennifer. xxx

Karen RHT
07-15-2015, 07:06 PM
Bingo Jennifer H, identical experience here. Absolute knock out high school teacher dressed to the nines.

Of course there were others...many others. :daydreaming:

Karen

Sandie70
07-15-2015, 07:17 PM
When I was young I lived in Paris for several years. I used to walk around and marvel at the difference between French women and American women. The French ladies wouldn't dream of going out in public without makeup and looking spectacular (at least then - I believe America is starting to corrupt this attitude a bit now). Anyway, everyday, on the Metro, at a café, in Montmartre or St.Germain des Pres, I would spot a gorgeous woman and fantasize about looking like her and making heads turn as I walk down the street.

Oh, I had to edit this post and add: I dreamed often of looking and acting just like Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday.

Isabella Ross
07-15-2015, 08:02 PM
Good lord...story of my life! From my early teens and onward, when I would see a gorgeous girl, my thought process would run something like this: "What a gorgeous woman! I'd love to have a glass of wine with her! Actually, I'd love to sleep with her! And why couldn't I look like her as well?" Still true today.

DanaR
07-16-2015, 12:01 AM
........................... made me wish I were her.Anyone have a similar experience?
I have that experience all of the time.

lily1974
07-16-2015, 12:22 AM
You are definatly not alone in this. I see gg all the time I wish I could be. Heck I have seen a few trans women I wish I could look like. It gets a little depressing if I think about it too much sometimes.

Teresa
07-16-2015, 05:33 AM
Rockerreds,
A slightly different slant on this when I see a GG nicely dressed with nice heels just like the other day, I think when I get home I have a similar look I can put together to look like you !
Just to put a twist on this, if you were on the same commuter train fully dressed showing a nice bit of leg how would you feel if the GG across from you was sitting there thinking I could die for legs like those ! It may have happened to someone here, some male legs when shaved with stockings and heels can be stunning, I'm amazed at how mine look and some of the photos in the pic section are amazing !!

phylis anne
07-16-2015, 06:16 AM
I recently had an experience similliar to this how ever when the lady seen me glance at her she said is that all you men ever do? to which I replied I was admiring your great figure and ished I could look so good , well that made her day and with a big smile and a thanks she was off and away

maya1love
07-16-2015, 07:19 AM
Of course! Seeing a pretty woman dressed up just fuels my desire to dress up myself!

Sandra-Bumstead
07-16-2015, 08:17 AM
My "weakness" (trigger?) is shoes, although the whole outfit counts too.

Sissy_Michelle
07-16-2015, 08:28 AM
Rockerred,

When I was still crewing on acft we had a female pilot that really looked nice in a flight suit. Now mind you that flight suits are only made for men. There are no men or women sizes. Although the way she wore it truly made me envious. I still have a picture of her and look at it still from time to time... :daydreaming:

@--}----
Michelle

Amanda77
07-16-2015, 08:39 AM
Yes all the time. I see a beautifull woman and think to myself if I could only be her, or at least have her outfit.

jjjjohanne
07-16-2015, 05:04 PM
Rockerreds,
A slightly different slant on this when I see a GG nicely dressed with nice heels just like the other day, I think when I get home I have a similar look I can put together to look like you !
Just to put a twist on this, if you were on the same commuter train fully dressed showing a nice bit of leg how would you feel if the GG across from you was sitting there thinking I could die for legs like those ! It may have happened to someone here, some male legs when shaved with stockings and heels can be stunning, I'm amazed at how mine look and some of the photos in the pic section are amazing !!

I was once told by a woman, "I'll be honest, I am jealous about your legs."

Teresa
07-16-2015, 05:11 PM
Jjjjohanne,
How wonderful to be paid that compliment, I'm sure you're not the only one !

rachellegsep
07-17-2015, 01:21 AM
For years ARWA pantihose used a male model for the adververts . It only came out a while back that it was a chap from Cape Town. We also had an instance of the winner of the best dressed woman at the Durban July (equivalent of the kentucky derby / ascot) revealing that she was a drag artist afterwards. I cant remember if she kept the title.

Sarasometimes
07-17-2015, 06:41 AM
My first memory of a similar feeling was actually about my first real crush. I thought she was beautiful and she was in the cosmetology class, which at the time I so wanted to take (spend half a school day in a room full of cute girls playing with their hair and makeup and them reciprocating). She had to wear a white nurse's style short uniform dress everyday and she had some killer legs and a cute smile. I so wanted to almost literally in her white duty shoes and that cute dress!
Now when I see a woman my feeling is more like i wish I could look like her when I dress.

Nice OP.

rockerreds
07-17-2015, 09:33 AM
I went to see a new 3 piece female rock group called Exhex in late April.I wanted to be the leader,Mary Timony!

Mayo
07-17-2015, 11:26 AM
It's happened to me a few times in the past, but seeing a lot of the avatars in this forum makes me wish I could look like the ladies here! :)

Debra Russell
07-17-2015, 11:53 AM
Yes ! every time I see a good looking well-put-together woman I wish I could change places:daydreaming:............................... ..Debra

Lexi Moralas
07-17-2015, 11:59 AM
Happens to me all the time

Lori Kurtz
07-17-2015, 01:35 PM
Me too, all the time.