PDA

View Full Version : Crossdress favorite fantasy?

Ninna
07-15-2015, 12:40 PM
hello,
I have to admit I'm a little nervous, this is my first post in male to female crossdresers.
I think it would be fun to think which is the biggest crossdress fantasy, I think that within the favorite could be: being a girly bride, or being a playboy bunny for my those are my favorites, which you would choose , these outfits are perfect for Halloween is not it?

Rachael Leigh
07-15-2015, 01:00 PM
I think for me its always been to be a cheerleader, I always loved seeing the ones in High School in their short cute skirts, and if they were the pleated kind those were my favorite ones, so for sure a cheerleader with prob a french maid second and I did actually dress up as one for a Halloween once and loved it.
I think a ballerina would be one too but thats down the list

Ninna
07-15-2015, 01:13 PM
Oh I think ballerina is also one of my favorites, I love the tutu and the white pantyhose!!! it´s so girly and delicate!

Marie-Claude, France
07-15-2015, 01:43 PM
Oh, mine is to sing in a concert as Marie-Claude, dressed with one of that wonderful black and purple gowns that the ladies of my choir wear every concert... Since my social circle is highly conservative, I fear it will never happen.

Gwinnie
07-15-2015, 02:18 PM
Gizelle from Enchanted. That HUGE wedding dress with the giant puffy sleeves. Yes please

Gwendolyn

Josieone
07-15-2015, 02:49 PM
My buggiest fantasy would to just go out being one of the girls. Maybe a little shopping, dinner, and maybe a little dancing. I won't even care if my feet hurt the next few days. Lol

Tabitha_Lynn
07-15-2015, 02:54 PM
I would like to go on a vacation as Tabitha.

Maybe some day.

MssHyde
07-15-2015, 03:08 PM
Id like to meet a rich attractive woman that prefers me looking like a female and she spares no expense to making it happen.

Sandie70
07-15-2015, 03:09 PM
For me it would be to lose a ton of weight, go to Vegas, get into the sexiest LBD I can find, go to Marquee, dance with all the young guys (or girls... I'm not picky) and get into a fight with Paris Hilton because she thinks I'm stealing her date for the night.

Tina_gm
07-15-2015, 03:34 PM
Hmmm, to be able to walk down the street, into a store or restaurant and no one ever thinking I was anything other than female. Also, to be in my early twenties and be a price is right girl. That has to be the best job on the planet.

sometimes_miss
07-15-2015, 03:37 PM
Nope, the fantasy has never really changed much, although the females who are involved have changed over the years as I've met new ones. Simple enough. I forget to remove quite all of my nail polish, lipstick or make up. The woman notices and brings it up. Despite my protestations, she tells me she already knows what I'm doing. As I start to get that sinking feeling, she then tells me it's OK. We talk, I tell her the whole story over a couple glasses of wine. And she then invites me to go put something on for her. Still scared to death, when I come out of my bedroom she gets up and takes me by the hand to go sit on the couch, and we talk some more. She tells me she understands, and that considering everything, it's alright if I want to dress up when I'm with her. She hold my hands, pulls me close, and we kiss. The rest of the night we just cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie. Beyond that, you can make up the rest on your own.

Yeah, right. That's why it remains just a fantasy after nearly 50 years.

Katey888
07-15-2015, 04:04 PM
Singing ABBA karaoke in a Tokyo karaoke bar dressed for the part....

The only difficult question is:

To be Agnetha or Frida.... and who will be my Wing-girl...??? :thinking:

Katey x

Ninna
07-15-2015, 04:14 PM
Also I remember that since I saw the video of Lady Marmalade I fell in love of the Chirstina outfit247902 , I always wanted to use full and also have that hair!

Natasha V
07-15-2015, 04:30 PM
Being kidnapped by a beautiful Nurse taken to a clinic of some kind to be medicated and transformed into that girl I fantasize to be. Then treaded with nothing but girly goodies and things.
Not bad huh

Nef
07-15-2015, 04:40 PM
I dream to be able to live 24/7 in femme.. go out for dinner.. go to work.. just live dressed with what i want with nobody giving me a strange look. Just getting out of the house would be big for me and most likely will never happen.

Like Tabitha :) I vote for going on a vacation dressed as the real me..

mechamoose
07-15-2015, 04:43 PM
To be invisible.

<3

- MM

Nef
07-15-2015, 04:47 PM
oh yeah, now that i think about it.. i would take a good spanking dressed as a school girl :)

suddenly i got a LOT of ideas.. hehe

BLUE ORCHID
07-15-2015, 05:28 PM
Hi Ninna, My Crossdressing fantasy is to be accepted by my:love:wife.

Lily Catherine
07-15-2015, 05:47 PM
The greatest fantasy I have had would be my family embracing this part of me rather than trying to kill it off. Second to that would be to possess the facial shape and features of a GG. Most anything else is otherwise a conscious decision on my own part and thus doesn't fall within the boundaries of fantasy.

Ironically whereas I would seize any opportunity to cross-dress, I would rather be seen running errands in a butler uniform rather than a maid uniform. Mostly because the latter connotes inevitable humiliation (YMMV).

Jennifer H
07-15-2015, 06:19 PM
My forever fantasy is to be just one of the girls.

To walk down a street or into a store without any one looking and thinking- thats a guy in a dress.

Maybe one day this will happen and not just in my dreams.

Jennifer. xxx

AmyVanessa
07-15-2015, 06:24 PM
Mine is to be able to go to work in a nice dress and heels, and just be one of the ladies

Ineke Vashon
07-15-2015, 07:14 PM
Who knows? IF reincarnation is possible, I fantasize to come back as a sexy woman.

Ineke

Teresa
07-15-2015, 07:50 PM
Ninna,
I could list several but as a professional photographer I would stand at the back of the church waiting to do my job and watch in envy at the bridesmaids in their long silk or satin dresses standing behind the bride during the ceremony and wish I could be one of them !
On one occasion I was asked to stand with a group of five bridesmaids and have an informal picture taken , I couldn't resist going to the middle and putting my arms around the waist of the girl either side and holding them tight and feel them do the same to me, I will admit I did a photoshop alteration afterwards and pasted one of the dresses on me , I really did look like one of the girls !

Isabella Ross
07-15-2015, 08:15 PM
Katey: I'm in as your wing-girl! Nef, I like the way you think! My ultimate fantasy remains the same...make love with a beautiful woman as a lesbian who happens to have a little bit more. Fortunately, I occasionally realize this fantasy with my wife (but I'm careful not to overindulge).

Fortuneta
07-15-2015, 09:06 PM
I would love to be a "Celtic Woman" for just one concert. The dresses, make-up, hair...all perfect. Second to that is a background "Celtic Woman" singer for two concerts.
Great Thread!
Fortuneta

Robin414
07-15-2015, 09:10 PM
Good post Ninna! I think I could fit all of these myself but realistically just going to the mall, and interacting with everyone I met and not feeling completely freaked out would be mine 😆

Ninna
07-15-2015, 09:14 PM
Thank you lady! I've been thinking in more fantasies, i would love to walk in a victoria secret parede!! I a cute pink lingerie, thanks to all to share your fantasies! Gave me great ideas!! BTW tomorrow im going to use for the first time a pantyhose under my male outfit, im nervous and excited

Victoria Demeanor
07-15-2015, 10:03 PM
Hi Ninna,
Good luck with your plans tomorrow, but unless you plan to wear shorts, I'm pretty sure it will be your own little secrete.
As for my fantasy dress up, hum, well, IDK BatGirl maybe? nah I've got BatGirl pajamas and thats good enough. I do thought have one on my bucket list that I'm pretty sure I wont really get to do. I would love to go to Weeki Wachee Springs State Park in Florida and learn and be a mermaid for the day. Ya weird, but I have always had a thing for mermaids.

MissTee
07-15-2015, 10:08 PM
I suppose I'm living mine. Having a girl place decorated very femme, complete with a pink themed bedroom and bathroom, and a wardrobe closet filled with all my skirts, dresses, blouses and shoes. Add to that, a supportive and loving wife.

I have all of the above and I know that I am blessed.

TrishaTX
07-15-2015, 10:11 PM
a 50s pinup for me, love vintage lingerie....

Ninna
07-15-2015, 10:24 PM
Thank you Victoria! Of course is going to be my little secret, today i buy the pantyhose!

jfem
07-15-2015, 10:24 PM
mine is to be Prom Queen . . .

docrobbysherry
07-15-2015, 11:25 PM
I've enjoyed most of the fantasies listed above. And, quite a few more. Many r too kinky to even mention here!:o
However, to me they r no longer fantasies. I try to make them ALL come true!:devil:

I'm 70 and running out of girl time. I don't have time for fantasies. Now, they r inspirations for a future dressing session!:tongueout

grace7777
07-15-2015, 11:35 PM
My fantasy is to live full time as a woman, and hopefully someday it becomes a reality.

Tabitha_Lynn
07-16-2015, 05:34 AM
I would love to be a "Celtic Woman" for just one concert. The dresses, make-up, hair...all perfect. Second to that is a background "Celtic Woman" singer for two concerts.
Great Thread!
Fortuneta

Not a hijack, but o just had to say that I love "Celtic Woman".

Erica Marie
07-16-2015, 06:00 AM
For me it would be to wake up one morning as the women I feel I should be. To have a loving gg companion to hang out with and spend my life with, yet not give up the family and friends that I have now. Just to have them accept me as if I was always this person.

Mollyanne
07-16-2015, 06:09 AM
For me, my ultimate fantasy would be waking up totally female!!!!!!

Molly

Lea
07-16-2015, 07:15 AM
My fantasy would be that when I dress I could fully pass. Then just go to work, do the shopping, go out and eat. Just to go about everyday activities.

Krisi
07-16-2015, 08:45 AM
It seems there are two distinct types of fantasies mentioned here, some that could actually take place and some that cannot. For instance, if your fantasy is to go out to a concert dressed, walk in a parade or just walk around dressed as a woman, that could actually happen and it is you that is preventing it.

My fantasy cannot actually happen but it is my fantasy just the same - To swap bodies with my wife for two weeks or better yet, be able to swap bodies with her whenever I (we) wanted to.

Tabitha_Lynn
07-16-2015, 09:10 AM
It seems there are two distinct types of fantasies mentioned here, some that could actually take place and some that cannot. . . .

My initial post on this thread was of the first type. It was to go on a vacation as Tabitha. Maybe someday it will happen.

If I indulge in the impossible fantasy, it would be to have the ability, similar to Krisi, to gender shift on a temporary basis (maybe 6 months to a year). It would be amazing to truly experience life from the opposite perspective.

Amanda77
07-16-2015, 09:11 AM
My fantasy is to got backing time when I was young get caught crossdressing then alowed to do so as much as I wanted to.

Ninna
07-16-2015, 09:45 AM
What do you think about my impossible fantasy??!! lol 247921

Dee Dee Lee
07-16-2015, 09:47 AM
Long time since I posted. Couldnt help but comment on the concept of a possible fantasy. Involves going to a local Spa in guy mode with a variety of my wardrobe and shoes and leaving totally enfemme. Of course, I desire to be taught make-up, have a mani and pedicure, but totally at the whim of two gorgeous gg techs as to choice of clothing they dress me in, makeup style, nailpolish etc. I plan to make this happen in the next couple months! The ultimate would then to on a shopping spree at my favorite stores inc Torrid, VS, and DSW! The ultimate addition would be have one of the gg techs offer to shop wit h me! I have been discussing this with one of the salon techs and am just waitingto save some cash and my SO being out of town. I get excited just writing this! Peace and hugs to all you girls! Dee Dee Lee

Jennifer0874
07-16-2015, 10:36 AM
I would love to trade places with a former female co worker of mine. Gorgeous woman, perfect body and a clothes to die for. I swear in the time we worked together she never wore the same thing twice. She was kind of a real version of Sex in the City.

Tracii G
07-16-2015, 10:56 AM
Be in my 20's again and rocking out to a live audience like the old days looking like the girl on the right in this pic.

Megan70
07-16-2015, 11:00 AM
Being a Las Vegas Showgirl in a revue complete with satin, sequins, plumes, feathers heavy makeup and f--- me heels with a 26" waist!

docrobbysherry
07-16-2015, 11:30 AM
What do you think about my impossible fantasy??!! lol 247921

That's not impossible, Ninna! In fact, that's what I look and feel like EVERY TIME I wear my silicone female suit!:D

Ninna
07-16-2015, 11:43 AM
Oh my goodness! this is great news ! I hope someday feel so feminine to, so soon I'm wearing pantyhose at work for the first time and for me it is a big step!!
Thank you lady!

lily1974
07-16-2015, 12:07 PM
After reading the other replies I figure I should get in on this discussion.
I have had a fantasy since I was young of being in a girls body. Being a scifi junky I used to watch shows where the person swapped conciousness with someone else and think "That would be awesome". Quantim Leap was my favorite. Then after the show reality hits and I start thinking "what if science had that ability?" I also think about the tree frogs that can change their gender at will to ensure the survival of the species. What would it take for our scientist to figure out which gene does this and apply it to humans. If their was a chance that I could wake up one day and change my gender, heck yah sign me up for tests. Ugh then reality kicks in once again and Im still a man. Why oh why didn't I study harder in school to become a genetics physacist.

Realistically though aside from what my brain wonders through each day I would truely like to one day live as the woman I feel inside. I have determined I am probably to old and not have enough money for grs but being able to pass and live as a woman will have to be good enough. I know with baby steps and alot of searching and work one day the fantasy will become reality.

Beverley Sims
07-16-2015, 12:11 PM
Ninna,
I have had similar fantasies and eventually went on to live a lot of them out.

I hope you have that opportunity too. :)

Vikky
07-16-2015, 12:30 PM
To be a full time female and maybe be a bride.

Vikky

Sharon B.
07-16-2015, 12:45 PM
I would like to be a girly bride to a woman and to be her housewife.

Princess Ludwyna
07-16-2015, 12:55 PM
Mine would be to take part in "live" heroic fantasy role playing game session dressed as the character i've created and got inspiration from.

Actually it is not impossible. I'm working on this to happen.

Chantel Lacey
07-16-2015, 04:51 PM
I love Fantasies ;) and many of my fantasies have come true for me through out my life.,. so here is mine,.,
I would Love to learn to be as passable as possible and then dress the part an play a bed an breakfast hostess catering to the CD culture.,.
A view of rolling valleys green an fresh water from a lake sparkling in the near distance.,. cool refreshing air wafting through ones hair with the smell of blossoms lingering on the wind.. a place for girls to come hang out rest rejuvenate in a hot tub go lounge in an of many garden areas have a massage relax an play .,. And enjoy what one has changed into.,. Cheers ;)

Amelie
07-16-2015, 06:02 PM
My fantasy would be to be a female hockey player,, but I don't know how to play hockey and I think I don't really like hockey,, maybe I'd like to be a female serial killer, sort of Bonnie and Clyde but with a different name for the guy, the name Clyde is not cool at all.

Ally 2112
07-16-2015, 06:48 PM
To truly be accepted! and of course to be able to blend perfectly so i can go shopping in femme mode all the time which i never do .Also one last thing to find a women that is 110 % on board :)

Wandacdmn
07-16-2015, 07:00 PM
yes, to look good enough to be confident in public...how fun it would be to then dress according to how much attention I want...

OCCarly
07-16-2015, 07:03 PM
My goodness I wish I could have transitioned to female when I was five. Jazz Jennings has little idea just how fortunate she really is, to live with enlightened parents in a semi-permissive society.

Now, setting aside the unattainable, let's look at the attainable: 1) Play a round of golf dressed; 2) Look good enough dressed to walk around in public in summer clothes, shorts, sundresses, etc. without getting any bad looks.

Ninna
07-16-2015, 07:57 PM
I have a rare fantasy, I don't know maybe some of you ladies have it to. My fantasy it's get caught dressed!! Is rare? Ger caught and have the only choise to say: yes, darling I'm a girl!

Katie01
07-16-2015, 08:46 PM
My fantasy is to have a GG body, come out of the shower and have my towel "accidentally" fall in front of a guy or guys. In my fantasy they would all approve which would give me the confidence to show off every inch of my beautiful body. Oh fantasies are such fun!

MelanieAnne
07-16-2015, 10:29 PM
What Nef said:

oh yeah, now that i think about it.. i would take a good spanking dressed as a school girl

Only wearing my short black hooker dress and ankle strap heels.:D

StefaniLara
07-17-2015, 12:11 AM
My fantasy is be able to pull off Avril Lavigne's look.

Athena_
07-17-2015, 12:50 AM
I think a sexy Cheerleader is my favorite! 2nd would be a fully dressed woman of the Victorian Age. Corsets and many layers of petticoats.

JamieG
07-17-2015, 07:22 AM
Also I remember that since I saw the video of Lady Marmalade I fell in love of the Chirstina outfit...

I think for me its always been to be a cheerleader, I always loved seeing the ones in High School in their short cute skirts, and if they were the pleated kind those were my favorite ones...

Oh I think ballerina is also one of my favorites, I love the tutu and the white pantyhose!!! it´s so girly and delicate!

Being a Las Vegas Showgirl in a revue complete with satin, sequins, plumes, feathers heavy makeup and f--- me heels with a 26" waist!

Yes to all of these! I've tried to bring my fantasies to life as much as possible:

Christina - I dressed as her for Halloween once, but unfortunately not the Lady Marmalade outfit. This was my first time dressed in front of muggles. Quite a few years later, I lipsynched to an Christina song for a charity drag show, but again a different outfit. I also did a Lady Gaga number for another drag show. Drag shows are a great way to feel like a female pop star for a few minutes.

Cheerleader - I bought an authentic cheer uniform, learned about the sport from cheer web sites, and then learned some basic cheer dances from online videos. I did a a cheerleader photoshoot and even got some outdoor pics in the outfit. I went to a Halloween party in the same outfit last year.

Ballerina - I simply adore tutus. I love the way they bounce as you jump and spin. I was fortunate enough to be given a collection of tutus by a CD friend who was making room in her closet. I've been taking ballet lessons for years now, and although I present as a male in class, I always wear tights and I'm in a very feminine space in my head. I've done a couple of photoshoots in my tutus, and have used my ballet knowledge to achieve authentic poses. I would love to join Les Ballet Trockadero.

Showgirl - Please see my story in the "Special Events and Occasions" section for my attempt to live out this fantasy.

I find it interesting that when I go out to CD events, I try to dress classy, and (the CD side of) my closet is mostly filled with nice dresses and skirts. Yet, I still find this strong urge for these fantasies. I wonder if that's in part because I never had the opportunity to try on these role when I was young, like ordinary girls did, so I'm making up for lost time.

Mayo
07-17-2015, 11:44 AM
To be half my age, half my weight (but still with boobs!) and passable.

My fantasy is to have a GG body, come out of the shower and have my towel "accidentally" fall in front of a guy or guys. In my fantasy they would all approve which would give me the confidence to show off every inch of my beautiful body. Oh fantasies are such fun!
Okay, maybe this one too *cough* :o

Ninna
07-17-2015, 12:37 PM
Yes to all of these! I've tried to bring my fantasies to life as much as possible:

Christina - I dressed as her for Halloween once, but unfortunately not the Lady Marmalade outfit. This was my first time dressed in front of muggles. Quite a few years later, I lipsynched to an Christina song for a charity drag show, but again a different outfit. I also did a Lady Gaga number for another drag show. Drag shows are a great way to feel like a female pop star for a few minutes.

Cheerleader - I bought an authentic cheer uniform, learned about the sport from cheer web sites, and then learned some basic cheer dances from online videos. I did a a cheerleader photoshoot and even got some outdoor pics in the outfit. I went to a Halloween party in the same outfit last year.

Ballerina - I simply adore tutus. I love the way they bounce as you jump and spin. I was fortunate enough to be given a collection of tutus by a CD friend who was making room in her closet. I've been taking ballet lessons for years now, and although I present as a male in class, I always wear tights and I'm in a very feminine space in my head. I've done a couple of photoshoots in my tutus, and have used my ballet knowledge to achieve authentic poses. I would love to join Les Ballet Trockadero.

Showgirl - Please see my story in the "Special Events and Occasions" section for my attempt to live out this fantasy.

I find it interesting that when I go out to CD events, I try to dress classy, and (the CD side of) my closet is mostly filled with nice dresses and skirts. Yet, I still find this strong urge for these fantasies. I wonder if that's in part because I never had the opportunity to try on these role when I was young, like ordinary girls did, so I'm making up for lost time.

oh my god, I must say I'm a little envious that you made ​​those fantasies! especially the ballerina, you have good luck to have all these tutus! I hope to buy one soon!

Marie-Claude, France
07-17-2015, 12:50 PM
My fantasy would be to be a female hockey player,, (...).
Field hockey or ice hockey ?

erin_nicole0112
07-17-2015, 03:13 PM
mine would be a day at the spa for hair, facial, mani, pedi....the works. Get dressed to the nines for a night on the town with a handsome gentleman and come to change into the sexiest of lingerie for a long night of passion .

renee elizabeth
07-17-2015, 05:58 PM
1 filled my one fantasy of being a bride but i would also like to be a bridesmaid as well, also would love to do a southern belle photoshoot, and another fantasy is to model but i would have to lose a lot of weight first

Lacy PJs
07-17-2015, 10:00 PM
Mine is a little strange... I'm shopping with my wife in some exclusive lingerie boutique. But somehow, I lose her in the shop's many little rooms, nooks & crannies. Along comes a sales associate in a very short black skirt with black tights, high heels and a frilly white blouse. "Please come with me; your wife has a message for you." I follow her through a curtain into a very plushly decorated hallway and to a small office. There, the girl sits down and hands me a note which simply says, "This is for you; enjoy yourself! Hugs & Kisses!" and it was signed by my wife. She then tells me that my wife has arranged for a complete make-over for me and asks me what kinds of things I would like. Is this really happening? Two of her assistants turn me into a beautiful blushing bride over the next couple of hours. I mean wig, make-up, all of the lingerie and a very pretty gown. After some photos, they ask me if I'm tired. I nod my head yes and am shown to a very intimate & feminine boudoir where there is a vintage Tosca peignoir and marabou trimmed slippers waiting for me. Reluctantly, I change but leave the garter belt & nylons on. The gown feels super next to my skin and I almost drift off to sleep. I'm awakened by the sound of an opening door and there is my wife in similar attire! Perfect ending to a perfect day!

Lacy PJs

Tina955
07-17-2015, 10:44 PM
Mine would be to meet a couple of gorgeous bi ladies who happen to share a mansion on the inter coastal in West Palm. One of them is a lawyer and the other is an endocrinologist. They have me move into the mansion, and even tho we all have our own bedrooms, on occasion, we all go to share a bed together. One night they tell me I look good dressed up. They tell me they were talking and decided if I was to be able to stay with them in the mansion, I would have to start feminizing my body. So doc puts me on hormones and gives me referrals to all the pertinent doctors for a flawless transition. The lawyer gets everything legal in order as far as gender on my birth certificate, name change etc... Oh yea, and my only job is to keep the mansion and yacht clean.
Tina

suchasissy
07-17-2015, 10:56 PM
wow, what great ideas and imaginations on here!

I think the french maid is a great fantasy even if it is a little cliched.

I also like the idea of being a glamorous, feminine 'damsel in distress' - anyone else have this thought??

xxx

Ninna
07-17-2015, 11:44 PM
Oh my goodness! damsel in distress is an excellent idea!!! I figured tied to the train tracks, very delicate, plus I love the word "damsel" what a great idea Suchasissy!

Lacy PJs
07-18-2015, 04:23 PM
...I think the french maid is a great fantasy even if it is a little cliched...

Given the large number and variety of French maid dresses, uniforms, outfits & costumes out there, I would think it would be relatively easy to pull off and be reality... at least for a while. As I've mentioned in the past, my REAL problem is finding that perfect costume... that fits! There aren't too many options when your are well beyond 6' tall and 250lbs in weight. And, no, at this point in my life, I'm not springing for a $200+ custom made maid dress either.

Lacy PJs

pamela7
07-18-2015, 04:43 PM

I'll volunteer Katey, I think you nailed it! Abba, maybe that's where it all began?!

Crystal Beth
07-18-2015, 05:02 PM
I actually got to live one fantasy out a few years ago. I was wearing a short and tight green mini, 5" do me heels, fishnets, and a really sexy top. I was outside at a club having a cigarette and leaning against a streetlight. A car pulled up to me and asked if I was working. The sweet boy thought I was a hooker! :o

Barbara Black
07-18-2015, 07:55 PM
I was going to go with the cheerleader outfit, and doing it on the field of play, but with ABBA mentioned, I'd love to be as beautiful as either of them, and get to sing with Frida (I love her), or both... I'm not that choosy.

TrishaTX
07-18-2015, 08:04 PM
To truly be accepted! and of course to be able to blend perfectly so i can go shopping in femme mode all the time which i never do .Also one last thing to find a women that is 110 % on board :)

ahhh yes accepted I agree

amandagurl2014
07-19-2015, 11:18 AM
For me and my wife to go out dressed to the 9's on a date and be completely mistaken for two smoking hot lesbians!

Cynthia T
07-19-2015, 11:37 AM
Two fantasies, one possible, one really bizarre.
Possible: My S.O. and I are members of a political action group with a large G/L component. I would like to go to one of their big fundraisers as Cynthia. I'd wear my nice skirted suit and heels, and tell the other guests that I was (sort of ) representing the "T" part of LGBT.

The Bizarre fantasy is to be executed by a firing squad armed with paintball guns. Tied to a post, "ready--aim--Whap Whap Whap!"

suzzi
07-19-2015, 01:31 PM
To be Marilyn Monroe standing on that grate trying to keep my dress from flying up!!!!

Wandacdmn
07-19-2015, 03:03 PM
Yes, a big one for me is to be a maid or sexy server at a party, mostly guys, not very well behaved ;)

Gypsy Sam
07-20-2015, 01:01 PM
Love this topic and Nina's enthusiasm displayed in her postings are enjoyable. Must agree with the Christina A choice of presentation. Sings,dances, and wears tempting outfits to stir the imagination would be my choice as well. Men would want to be with you, and women would want to look like you.

Alternate choice; Use a make over service that transforms you to a female presentation that is remarkable. Meet other delectable Cd's that make the imagination whirl.

Li'l Miss
07-20-2015, 04:12 PM
My favorite fantasy is one that really happened and I replay the mental videotape all the time: getting caught by my mother. I was prancing around in front of her mirror wearing her bra and panties. I didn't hear her come home early from work and she walked in on me. I was mortified, but the humiliation was exquisite. She lectured me on what I was getting myself into, but the next week, there was a three-pack of panties in my size in my dresser. I've never had greater affection for anyone else.

irene9999
07-20-2015, 04:44 PM
Mine would be to dance and lipsynch like Beyonce or JLO while wearing a sexy outfit. I also like the french maid fantasy, maybe waitressing a shift at a busy restaurant while wearing the ****tiest french maid outfit ;)

Yoshisaur
07-20-2015, 05:42 PM
I'm really into anime so I would say my favorite fantasy would be to crossplay at an anime convention as any of my favorite characters.

wilt575
07-20-2015, 06:29 PM
To have real boobs, so I could ditch forms , already have very natural fem hips and butt that pass, get a few glances when not dressed. Then I could have real shape without fake padding, look and feel more like real female. Only other option implants, are to expensive, and painful.

Kate Jennings
07-20-2015, 07:23 PM
To pass completely, no body hair to shave...nothin'! Followed by a naughty night on the town

Kimberly Adams
07-23-2015, 02:14 AM
just being able to go out and about anywhere and easily pass would be such a thrill.

franlee
07-23-2015, 02:36 AM
Fantasy is just that but I will share the one I have had from my beginning. I always wanted to switch bodies with my wife's. And stay swapped fo0r at least a couple of months. Sexual and emotional curiosity as well as cultural education and experience!

nancy123cd
07-24-2015, 12:23 PM
Mine , very simple....Housewife, soccer mom, PTA mom

Tina955
07-24-2015, 02:13 PM
When it comes to fantasys that can not happen, I am with Krisi. Always wished I could swap bodies with my wife. I remember laying next to her while she was asleep, and think how nice it would be to wake up with that body. Then this crazy imagination takes it further into maybe somewhat bizarre fantasy. After swapping once, my wife says "it was nice once, but I really don't want to do it again, but if you really want to, then we can swap one week a month" if you get my drift. I need help😳
Tina

txgurldanika66
07-25-2015, 08:23 AM
to have an intimate encounter with a man

Mink
07-25-2015, 02:09 PM
probably to be some sorta modern day Princess Ballerina!

but you know... without any of the bad sides!

just being a beautiful lovely young lady who can wear WHATEVER she wants... wherever...whenever!

we'll ALWAYS be 2 get her!

lingerie model for VS!

a huge pop star (not taylor swift.... more like tatu / rihanna! uh!)

black Russian lesbian princess!

uh!

Rhian
07-25-2015, 03:17 PM
I've always wanted to Dress as Judy Garlands Dorothy, the dress and shoes are adorable. If I go out for Halloween this year that may well be my costume.

Robyn2006
07-25-2015, 03:24 PM
To dress up with my sister... She was always such an inspiration! Would be amazing to just relax together and get all dolled-up along side her. Maybe then go out and do the town as sisters. :daydreaming:

Veronica Lacey
07-25-2015, 04:44 PM
Hi Ninna...

I think my favourite fantasy would to have private access to a massive shopping mall with many stores tailoring to women's fashion and attire; lingerie, dresses, shoes, inexpensive jewellery. The mall would be closed for 36 hours, I would have saved enough money to enjoy such a shopping spree, and no staff or anyone whatsoever would be in there except myself. I would simply browse every store of interest, try things on, pay for things as I wished and that would be that. Rather materialistic but satisfying :daydreaming:

Tammy Lynn Tx
07-25-2015, 07:35 PM
Yes, a big one for me is to be a maid or sexy server at a party, mostly guys, not very well behaved ;)

Got to do this once and there were some GG's also. they had more fun than I did, but it was worth every second

Girl
07-26-2015, 01:40 AM
Definitely to be a bride! I fantasize about the whole experience, choosing the dress, getting ready on my big day, the bridal lingerie, the make-up, the dress, the veil, the ceremony, the reception and the wedding night.

ShelbyDawn
07-26-2015, 10:01 AM
It has been my fantasy for as long as I can remember to be able to change into an attractive female. Key word being attractive which is why this will remain a fantasy...:heehee:.
For practicality(in a fantasy, right... :doh:), it usually involves switching back and forth but what I would really like to do is just live the life I have as a pretty woman. :c9:

CarlaWestin
07-26-2015, 10:21 AM
Wife runs into an incredible amount of financial security and announces, "I've scheduled your transformation." She holds up one of the largest cup bras I've ever seen and says, "You'll get used to wearing these, my little buxom sissy."

Judith96a
07-26-2015, 11:03 AM

Katey x

Katey,
You can be either Agnetha or Frida so long as I get to be wing-girl as the other.
It was Agnetha who got me REALLY interested in makeup!
Judith x

Adelaide
07-26-2015, 10:40 PM
That my wife finally accepts me unconditionally for who I really am....Will this ever happen? Then, to live as a woman as much as possible.

DorothyElizabeth
07-26-2015, 11:08 PM
To meet a woman who is a fellow woodwind musician and who is also into gender/role play, both in the bedroom and occasionally in public.

I have also long maintained that in the ideal world, everyone would spend two consecutive years as the opposite sex with all the accoutrements, including the ability to bear children or to father them (depending on which was the opposite sex for each individual), with the possibility of a four year extension of time in which to decide. At the end of the period, they'd be able to choose which gender they wanted to remain for the rest of their life.

leotard fan
07-27-2015, 03:25 AM
fantasies outfits? i have a lot (playboy bunny, tennis player, ballerina, ...) but in last time is tinker bell, this year i ´ll do a tinker bell costume! and of course, walk on the street en femme without people prejudice me!

amandagurl2014
07-27-2015, 06:27 AM
Ive done posted on fantasy, but here is another. To be a bridesmaid at a GG's wedding and look as good as the rest of the maids.

Lynn Marie
07-27-2015, 06:47 AM
Sorry ladies, mine are kind of X rated!

jeanieinabottle
07-27-2015, 08:33 AM
My favorite fantasy would be to walk the Red Carpet in the best gown, with the best jewels, best hair, best makeup and obviously with the best "cleavage" and to not trip going up the stairs to receive my Academy Award in the Best Actress category. And then make the top of the list for "Best Dress" at the Oscars. That would be the best.

EmmaNicole
07-28-2015, 06:18 PM
An outlandish fantasy of mine: Having the ability to switch my gender at any given time, back and forth as much as I please. Although I see myself being in girl mode most the time, there are certain advantages to the male physiology, so it'd be nice to swap back to muscles if the need arises :)

Bridget Ann Gilbert
07-28-2015, 11:22 PM
The one that was a major catalyst to my reentry to the CD world is that I become a successful artistic photographer, land an exhibit in a major gallery in Los Angeles or NewYork, and attend the opening in an elegant cocktail dress or evening gown sipping wine and meeting Katy Perry.

litlejohn
07-29-2015, 12:08 AM
Mine came true with wife accepting this part of me, so the new one would be for the 2 of us to dress to the nines and go out together as friends for a wild night

laura.lapinski
07-29-2015, 03:21 PM
To get down to 165 pounds, shave all over, get dressed up and have someone do a photo shoot of me. Have a drink after words. I'd also like to take another passable CD out on a date with me as the guy.

Lily Catherine
07-30-2015, 05:04 AM
(Kindly inform me if it's too trashy. I'm aware of the exhibitionist connotations as they are.)

Had one recently that trumped all that I ever thought: to perform a risqué dance, preferably involving undressing partially, on stage to slow, sensuous music in one of those corset-and-bustle-skirt ensembles ubiquitous amongst burlesque performers, as well as the inevitably necessary trimmings: beautifully coiffed hair, almost flawless make-up, sheer black stockings, stilettos.

Having actually done something to that effect in front of a mirror, I actually felt very intensly dissatisfied with what I saw and to some degree what I felt on my body. By the time the song was over and my organza skirt was all over the floor, I was already in tears. I felt very much at ease at first, but it just got sadder with every second. The ultimate dream: to make it flow flawlessly.

Gigicd
07-30-2015, 05:27 PM
Also I remember that since I saw the video of Lady Marmalade I fell in love of the Chirstina outfit247902 , I always wanted to use full and also have that hair!

Ninna----all of your fantasies you have posted are GREAT!

Gigicd
07-30-2015, 06:16 PM
To dress up with my sister... She was always such an inspiration! Would be amazing to just relax together and get all dolled-up along side her. Maybe then go out and do the town as sisters. :daydreaming:

Robyn---I did that once. 20 years ago (i am a senior now)---still young enough for both of us to be sexy. Rented a hotel room in large city some miles away. We both wore little black dresses. Both beautiful blonde wigs. Stopped in convenience stores and supermarkets (I just kept thinking of things I NEEDED, and well, I HAD to get them, even though I was dressed like that LOL) and other places on the way to large (huge) annual LGBT Halloween charity ball. Before we left the hotel room, I hugged her out of pure excitement, and she said, wait a minute now, we're brother and sister! (She was bi or a very femme lesbian.) She was 2 years older than I. When we were growing up people thought we were twins.

Sadly, she'd been ill in the year or two prior to the event and had not regained her strength to full-out party. And, if i had it to do over, I'd savor it more and there are things I'd do differently. I loved her so much and always found her so hot, and she was.

She passed away some years after that from health problems, way before her time.

Emilia
07-31-2015, 12:33 AM
Well this may sound a little weird, but for as long as I can remember I've had a fantasy of being dressed the 9's, out to dinner with friends at a fancy restaurant, and after everyone sings happy birthday I get the cake or a pie smashed in my face with everyone watching. I think it has something to do with watching Natalie Wood in the Great Race once too often a kid.

erin_nicole0112
08-07-2015, 06:20 PM
248942 Ever since I was probably 8 or 9 years old I fantasized of being a magician's assistant.

Kristine120
08-07-2015, 06:24 PM
My fantasy would be to seduce my best friend from high school.

Ninna
08-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Ninna----all of your fantasies you have posted are GREAT!

Thank you so much Gigi, I love all the ideas here!!

Ninna
08-07-2015, 06:35 PM
248942 Ever since I was probably 8 or 9 years old I fantasized of being a magician's assistant.

Oh my god!!! I want that cute and sexy outfit!!! :devil:

Dana44
08-07-2015, 07:06 PM
A couple of mine are defiantly X rated. But one is being able to have a running buddy who likes me dressed.

Sheelah
08-07-2015, 07:11 PM
Mine are x-rated too!
Here's a hint:
They involve other girls like me!:o

Yinlingyen
08-07-2015, 08:09 PM
My fantasy involves a waking up finding that I have magically transformed into a real woman. Long flowing hair. Beautiful skin. Enviable body. Then preparing myself to go out and be treated like a woman. I love the feeling of light dresses, sandals, perfume, long nails, painted toes.........basically anything that shouts woman.

joanna4
08-07-2015, 08:35 PM
Robyn---I did that once. 20 years ago (i am a senior now)---still young enough for both of us to be sexy. Rented a hotel room in large city some miles away. We both wore little black dresses. Both beautiful blonde wigs. Stopped in convenience stores and supermarkets (I just kept thinking of things I NEEDED, and well, I HAD to get them, even though I was dressed like that LOL) and other places on the way to large (huge) annual LGBT Halloween charity ball. Before we left the hotel room, I hugged her out of pure excitement, and she said, wait a minute now, we're brother and sister! (She was bi or a very femme lesbian.) She was 2 years older than I. When we were growing up people thought we were twins.

Sadly, she'd been ill in the year or two prior to the event and had not regained her strength to full-out party. And, if i had it to do over, I'd savor it more and there are things I'd do differently. I loved her so much and always found her so hot, and she was.

She passed away some years after that from health problems, way before her time.

Gigi, I am in tears reading that. It was so beautiful, beyond belief and I am so sorry. From reading that, I can tell she loved you very much, as much as you loved her.

harmony
08-08-2015, 10:28 PM
as i grew up in vienna austria many years ago(50+)they used to have live fashion shows before the movie started.one of the models was always dressed in opaque black wearing a mask and modeling undergarments of the 50s and 60s like girdles all in ones and bras.i so wanted that job!!!

Amanda James
08-09-2015, 04:42 AM
I would love to be blackmailed by my wife and forced to be a maid . I know not very original . :)

geek
08-09-2015, 09:54 AM
To go back and forth between male and female "modes" with nobody batting an eye at it. For example, showing up at work presenting as female, and the next day as male. Just being able to live a lifestyle like that.

missynicole
08-09-2015, 02:16 PM
i guess to be the rich airhead bimbo with the killer body and buy what i wanted when i wanted and of course to do who i wanted when i wanted......

cyndyw
08-09-2015, 09:53 PM
To dance with a group of female ballerinas and look as sexy as they when dancing.

notready4public
08-12-2015, 10:08 PM
Lynn sweetie, I am with you. Even if I started talking about my tamer fantasies the x-rated ones may bleed over into the descriptions and get me in trouble. :o

notready4public
08-12-2015, 10:15 PM
The ultimate dream: to make it flow flawlessly.

Practice makes perfect, just because you weren't happy with the first test run doesn't mean you give up. It just means you took the first step. No prima ballerina was flawless the first time she put on a tutu and ballet shoes!

Maryesther M.
08-12-2015, 10:41 PM
To be max. 5'10" tall, have grown out my own hair to beyond shoulder length, nicely styled, no facial wrinkles, accepted by MOH, able to 'pass' easily in the shopping mall/street dressed in sensible heels, hose, modest minidress & pert little forms, nothing attention-getting.....and to be addressed as Ma-am by waiters, shop assistants &c.

M.

Adriana Moretti
08-13-2015, 12:44 AM
i want this day to happen......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLJ1vuUWprA

AngelaYVR
08-13-2015, 01:32 AM
I fantasize that I can easily find a good selection of my size shoes in any shop. 11 is not so different from 10....just...one...more...

Elli87
08-13-2015, 10:39 PM
With me we are tredding on chocolate territory, like getting lost in the black forest type deal, the most vanille thing I can say is going out to a rave with another chick and ending the night together early. Can't go into to many details after that

Anita Cosmolover
08-13-2015, 11:05 PM
For my wife to totally accept who I am and be happy with me cross-dressing. Sadly this may never happen :-( She's OK with me wearing a silk night gown only. She gets upset if I wear a slip in bed. I sneakily do this sometimes when she is asleep. Sometimes she sees I'm wearing a slip in the morning. I'm trying to get her used to the idea - slowly.

Anne-Sofie
08-14-2015, 02:47 PM
To be able to switch between being a male and female. So that when my male side is strong I can be fully male and when my female side is strong to be fully female.
That would be my ultimate fantasy!

Anne-Sofie xxx

Chrissy1966
08-14-2015, 03:01 PM

Katey x

I couldn't decide whether to steal a quote from "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" or "Muriel's Wedding ". F#ck it. Priscilla it is then.

"No I'll join this conversation on the proviso that we stop bitching about people talking about wigs, dresses, bust sizes, penises, drugs, night clubs, and bloody Abba!!"

"Doesn't give us much to talk about then does it?"

All in good fun, Katey. ABBA Rules! My kids just roll their eyes when I clean the house while singing at the top of my lungs: "You're so hot, teasing me
So you're blue but I can't take a chance on a chick like you"

kimberly c
08-15-2015, 04:59 PM
To be discovered by my neighbor, who is a single woman and have her treat me as one of the girls. To go shopping and have her pick out clothes and lingerie for me. Then have a slumber party. Also force me to be her feminine slave any time she wants.

Love Kim

lexivanderpump
08-15-2015, 05:17 PM
My fantasy is to dress up in a super hot outfit and be drooled over by men AND women.

Stephanie47
08-15-2015, 06:24 PM
As a retiree with a still working wife I would just love to be the "woman of the house." When the school year is in session I regularly do all the housework; washing dishes, laundry, ironing, baking, cooking vacuuming, while she is a work. I'd love to be able to just keep my June Cleaver look on when she comes through the door in the late afternoon. I usually cook dinner and do the dishes, but, it would be nice to do that en femme and get a nice pat on the @ss too! Of course, I'd love doing it all summer too! I have plenty of sundresses; tea length and maxi. It's a shame they're relegated to storage during July and August. Sigh! DADT can really suck!

sally angora
08-16-2015, 11:01 PM
To be with another "girl" who has the same taste in fashion as I do.....angora and furs!

Kristencdct
08-21-2015, 08:18 PM
I would love to be just one of the girls doing my daily routine. Work, shopping, dinner, etc...

Jamie14
08-21-2015, 09:54 PM
Vanna White!! A new dress every night and everyone watching you strut back and forth :)

Shayna
08-21-2015, 11:00 PM
To be thin enough to pull off a catsuit

SexyMarianne
08-22-2015, 05:08 AM
I always enjoyed wearing dresses with a floral print with a bra and panty set

Lee Andrews
08-22-2015, 08:05 AM
My all time fantasy would be to get remarried. Fully dressed of course as a bride. Always envied brides as a crossdresser, maybe one day.

Sandra119
08-22-2015, 08:46 AM
My fantasy is go out shopping fully dressed with another CD friend

HelenR2
08-24-2015, 11:51 AM
My only fantasy is to pass.

Midasgirl
08-31-2015, 06:08 PM
Well, as regards fantasies that couldn't actually happen...
I remember as a crossdressing teenager I used to always fantasise that a wicked witch would catch me crossdressing and punish me by casting a spell that would trap me in girl's clothes.... forever! Used to excite me so much imagining I was permanently dressed up in girly satin - be it a blouse & skirt, a nightdress or satin pjs. And no matter how much I tugged at the buttons or zippers, the clothes would never come off ;)
As regards fantasies that could happen...
I really want to try on a full range of Disney Princess outfits. Particularly Belle or Snow White. There are cosplay versions I've seen on EBay, but they look kind of flimsy and are usually a size or two too small for me.
Also want to wear a 1940s era slipper satin wedding gown. They look glorious. Again, mostly made for people smaller than myself.

murphysd2004
08-31-2015, 10:08 PM
To wear pantyhose, a very tight panty girdle, and a long-line bra, and to make love with a woman similarly dressed.

Ninna
08-31-2015, 10:27 PM
Im so happy that this thread reaches an incredible succes!! one of my first started thread, i'm enjoy one of every comments that you make here ladies!

Gretchen_To_Be
08-31-2015, 10:43 PM
Hi Ninna. It's a wonderful thread!

My fantasy is to reach a level of acceptance with my wife where we can get ready for a romantic dinner date together.

First we'll get pedicures--and agree on French tips for our toes. Then we'll share a bubble bath. After lazily relaxing in the hot water for a bit over a glass of wine, we'll each ensure we are smooth, hair-free and silky.

As we apply our makeup, we'll tease each other sexily over who will look hotter in our newly purchased cocktail dresses. Clearly she'll be more beautiful, but I always enjoy when she says my legs are prettier--an advantage of my height.

She takes pity on me...my still rookie efforts at makeup pale next to her impeccable application and sexy look. After she helps me straighten one eyelash, and perfect my smoky eyeshadow, she coifs my wig so it's perfect. We admire ourselves in the mirror for a moment, and retire to our individual walk-in closets. I opt for a Boston Proper dress, peplum style, with nude hose and a pair of sparkly closed-toe platform pumps in a shade that is perfectly complimentary. I'm breathing a little shallowly given the corset restriction, but the hourglass look it gives me is worth it. I add a black shawl with a hint of sparkle, and emerge to find her looking amazing...

We both blurt out, "OMG, you look incredible."

And then I woke up...

MelanieAnne
09-01-2015, 08:11 PM
I was expecting much better. Sniff :sad:

Ninna
09-09-2015, 11:31 PM
Hi girls! I just want to say... Thank you to all, I remember this thread that I started, was my first ever thread here in the forum, and OMG was a real successful thread more that 150 answers!! I love read all you're girly fantasies and make my mind and imagination run very fast! hihihi I take a lot of fantasies here and became mine!
Thank you girls for this unforgettable welcome! now I have a little more time here and this is the best forum ever, and my favorite place on web!! thank you!!

Cassandra*
09-10-2015, 01:42 AM
This past weekend my family and I went to the renaissance festival. As we went from show to show I began to wonder what it would be like to come in period costume. I've come out to my wife but not my 8 so it's a matter of time(too young). There was a gorgeous gown that made me wan to dress the part. My Wife snickered at me and asked would you wear it. Absolutely I replied. Later that evening I got on line and started shopping. Going to order it next month along with a pair of shoes.

Chloe1955
09-10-2015, 12:16 PM
The slow day dressing and makeup appeals to me in preparation for a romantic candle lit dinner prepared together with me and my other half, nice wine soft music and then some cavorting at the sink whilst washing up. Ah well we can but dream lol

IamWren
09-10-2015, 01:32 PM
I've never really thought about a fantasy like this but I think if I could have one...
Well, I'll preface it to say my wife doesn't really have many girlfriends. In fact, she has two at best and they don't talk to her very often just because they're so busy and only one of them does she ever do anything with and that usually involves our tween kids. So it isn't anything grown up or girly for that matter.

So I guess my fantasy would be to be able to pass looking like a girl and take my wife to a spa where we both get pro makeup, mani/pedi and then spend the afternoon going to a museum, lunch, laughing, giggling and me playing the part of her girlfriend having fun and laughs. Then, going out dancing together, shrugging off the flirtations of guys, finally heading home exhausted after a big day of girly fun. :sleep:

~ Sayyidah

Laurana
09-10-2015, 02:36 PM
My "biggest fantasy" is to have a killer bikini body. No muffin top and firm A cup size breasts.

Sexy_Stephanie
09-13-2015, 12:23 AM
my girly as my mistress :)

L'eggs n' heels
09-13-2015, 05:18 PM
To be a model in a pantyhose commercial from the 70s or 80s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXj-7QzWLlk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7We7hLFuDQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raxIJocgb8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA7H3tHRm4s

steph_2015
09-13-2015, 06:17 PM
Not to be judged we are all good people inside we just enjoy are self as lady's what so wrong with that we shouldn't have to be in fear when leaving the house of what could happen if ya don't like it mind your own damn business we are not hurting anybody but welcome to this world we live in

L'eggs n' heels
09-13-2015, 07:59 PM
I've toyed with the idea of doing a CD Bangles cover band. I could probably play any member if I really tried.

I played Walk Like an Egyptian on my bass last night while En Femme to see if I could do it, I think I pulled it off.

Yinlingyen
09-14-2015, 02:23 AM
I would love to be a lingerie model.
Or a ring side girl that holds the card announcing the next round.
Or perhaps a racequeen for motorsport.
Anything ultra feminine.
Anything that I am not now.

Lacey New
09-14-2015, 07:03 AM
I would love to have a GG discover that I am a crossdresser, then have her dress me up then tease and seduce me

Cassandra*
09-14-2015, 10:25 AM
To have my family and the world to except me for who and what I am, Cassandra.

immike
09-16-2015, 07:04 AM
My ultimate fantasy would be to slide into a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform-The shorts,pantyhose,blue blouse,etc&the white boots

MeredithG
09-17-2015, 04:02 AM
I have always wanted to play golf dressed as a woman. I'd love to wear the cute shoes and a colorful, feminine, tight outfit. I imagine borrowing a friend's pink golf bag and women's clubs. I have a good female friend who has semi-encouraged this in the past, so she would be my playing partner as we drive to the first (red) tee together. I think if having the cart girl bring us a morning mimosa and take a few pictures of and with us during the round. Having a nice breakfast out after 8 holes of golf would round out the morning experience !

wendy
09-17-2015, 09:09 AM
I've always liked the look of the professional/business woman, the pencil skirt, blouse, suit jacket, and pumps. My fantasy would be to go to work dressed like a business woman.

The other one is : if anyone has ever flown on Korean Air, the stewardesses are dressed very professional, nice tight skirt, blue silk like blouse, very sexy. If I could, I would dress like that as well.

rah
09-17-2015, 10:16 AM
Be a fashion designer & can get glammed up & wear high heels every day married to a cute rich tall guy

Rakita
09-17-2015, 11:34 AM
To be as beautiful as I could with a sexy man beside me, serenading me by playing the piano. All the while, he calling me beautiful and showering me with compliments.

Kaze_
09-18-2015, 08:07 PM
I'm not sure.

Being whisked away to some fantasy land to be a cat/wolf-girl maybe. ;o

ashleyjane15
09-18-2015, 11:41 PM
To just be happy and accepted. That's all.

Ann WA
09-19-2015, 01:35 AM
Working as a airline flight attendant back in the 60's. Those attendants were so feminine.

Annajose
09-21-2015, 01:00 PM
My fantasy would be to be me, same job, almost same history but as a girl advancing in a really macho environment. Being very girly and very tough at the same time.
I question what this means,
When I dream of being successful at my job, the dream is sweeter when I dream of doing it while being a girl!
Fortunately there is this place to help with that.

Alice Torn
09-21-2015, 01:23 PM
Havein gdates with nice gentlemen, dancing a lot, walking , playing behind closed doors, but no going all the way. Mostly, dancing,

Tatiana
09-24-2015, 09:36 AM
Mine would be to "loose" all my male clothes so I had no option but to dress en-femme. It would be great to have to wear a skirt and heels all day like the girls in the office do and not have any male clothes to change in to.

Claire_tv_uk
09-24-2015, 11:34 AM
Well this may sound a little weird, but for as long as I can remember I've had a fantasy of being dressed the 9's, out to dinner with friends at a fancy restaurant, and after everyone sings happy birthday I get the cake or a pie smashed in my face with everyone watching. I think it has something to do with watching Natalie Wood in the Great Race once too often a kid.

i have a similarly weird fantasy, to be all dressed up and get slimed or go in a gunge tank and get covered in gunge, there's quite a lot of people into similar "wet and messy" fetishes who enjoy seeing either others or themselves pied or slimed, so it's possible you have that as well as me. There does seem to be a disproportionate amount of people into that fetish who are also crossdressers, it's probably a humiliation kind of thing.

Jan_Muller
09-24-2015, 02:13 PM
To be a 1950's housewife, a la June Cleaver: full skirted dress, pearls, and apron, hair done up just so..,

heatherdress
09-24-2015, 02:25 PM
Thank you, Ninna for starting this thread. I have enjoyed reading many of the fantasies posted and can identify with many. Our dreams are so important.

There are many fantasies here that will most likely remain fantasies. We will not experience acceptance by wishing, no matter what we do. We will not wake up and be someone else, or be 20 years younger, or have our gender changed. They are good dreams but they will always be dreams which let us escape and feel better.

But there are some fantasies shared which are realistic and attainable. I think we all have some dreams which we should do something about - try to attain. Maybe they are difficult, maybe they might take some time, maybe we might need some help, but if we can achieve some of them, or at least do the best we can and come close, we will be happier and more fulfilled.

Lexi_83
09-24-2015, 04:15 PM
To rock a bikini, but I'd settle for a one piece Speedo....

Brandy Mathews
09-24-2015, 07:25 PM
I have flown Korean airlines and you are right, all the stewardesses are so beautiful! And you are right, very sexy too.
Bree :)

GeorgeA
09-24-2015, 10:30 PM
As I dress for comfort and do not try to emulate women I would like to go about doing my tasks as an obvious male wearing a skirt and everybody would accept it as normal. That is my unreal wish.

My real wish, which can actually be achieved, is to buy a house where CDs could come and socialise. There would be various services offered: haircutting, tailoring etc. Perhaps a room where sporting events can be watched together. Also, perhaps, a small room where items of clothing & lingerie can be purchased. If I were younger I would perhaps pursue that dream but my energy is waning now and unless I find someone younger to help me, it must remain just a dream.

Robin414
09-24-2015, 11:11 PM
Thank you, Ninna for starting this thread. I have enjoyed reading many of the fantasies posted and can identify with many. Our dreams are so important.

I completely agree Heather!

@Ninna, you see what I mean little sister ☺

Michelle123
09-25-2015, 07:42 AM
To be a 1950's housewife, a la June Cleaver: full skirted dress, pearls, and apron, hair done up just so..,

Oh yes to this one. And don't forget to be properly girdled with stockings too

Jan_Muller
09-25-2015, 08:12 AM
Of course!

Stephanie47
09-25-2015, 08:22 AM
Jan and Michelle, you are women after my own heart. I'm a child of the 1950's and 1960's and I love watching "Leave It to Beaver" and "Ozzie and Harriet." I do not own a single pair of women's pants, no matter what the length or style. It's 100% dresses.

Oh yes to this one. And don't forget to be properly girdled with stockings too

Today, after I drop my wife off at work, I'll be returning home and getting dolled up. I have a newly acquired Merona dress to try on. I have to get some housework done. The floors really need a vacuuming. It'll be Stephanie pushing a vacuum in her dress and high heels, wig and all the proper undergarments. I hope you saw my post about Berkshire garter hosiery. Berkshire stockings attached to my Crownette girdlette will be the a part of the undergarments of today. It's also time to strip off the remaining red tomatoes off the plants in the backyard. Oh, the chores of a homemaker! Being dolled up makes it all pleasurable.

Scarlett Viktoria
09-26-2015, 10:18 AM
I have a friend who does beautiful pin-up makeovers for pin-up themed photoshoots. Some are vintage themed, hotrod or holiday themed, etc. I would die if I had the money and courage to go through with it. I would have to come out to her first but she's a cool gal so I'm sure she would be accepting. But wow, to be made over and be a pin-up girl for a day.

phylis anne
09-26-2015, 02:39 PM
lol @jan muller if you were dressed like june cleaver you might find yourself remarking to ward " you were a little hard on the beaver last night dear " sorry I could not resist those of us old enough to remember that era can truly identify with being fashion correct for the occasion
hugs phylis

OCCarly
09-26-2015, 02:49 PM
I'm a child of the 1950's and 1960's and I love watching "Leave It to Beaver" and "Ozzie and Harriet." I do not own a single pair of women's pants, no matter what the length or style. It's 100% dresses.

Interesting. I came of age in the 1970's and 1980's, and I have lots of skinny jeans and leggings, but not much in the way of skirts and only a few summery dresses. Part of that is because I regard skirts and dresses as office or club wear, and I have been building my wardrobe from the casual end first, and working toward more formal wear.

My one retro interest is in high waist bikinis. I guess one of my fantasies is to be a swimming pool pinup queen.

NicoleScott
09-26-2015, 03:55 PM
" you were a little hard on the beaver last night dear "

Was June referring to her son or maybe something else....??

Sister Rachel
09-26-2015, 04:26 PM
Just to browse the skirts and lingerie in M+S in a relaxed frame of mind!

wantstocrossdress
09-26-2015, 05:59 PM
to have a girlfriend or wife who'll fully support my dressing up because she herself likes to dress up the way that I do :) that would mean she wouldnt mind me dressing up at home, to sleep, or she'll be the one to tell me to dress up if i'm in guy mode. we could go shopping together too!

Scarlett Viktoria
09-26-2015, 07:05 PM
Such a simple fantasy but so hard to get. Hope it comes true for you.

Stephanielawrence
09-26-2015, 08:38 PM
To work as a flight attendant or maybe even an executive assistant, actually any job where I could be dressed up and feeling pretty! I'd also like to attend a dinner party or a night out with the girls!

VictoriaBabes
09-27-2015, 05:31 PM
I would have to say my favorite fantasy would be being employed and working en femme. Landing a job as a masseuse and wearing something form fitting. Being treated like a pretty woman checked out from time to time.

celeste26
09-27-2015, 07:01 PM
My particular fantasy is to wear an outfit like the ladies of the 18th French court with all the petticoats and all (madame de Pompidore et al.)

RobinCA
09-27-2015, 07:12 PM
For me it's rather simple, to one morning wake up as the beautiful girl I am inside. I can't count how many times I've prayed, and/or fell asleep wishing for this with all that I am. To one day wake up as a real woman is my greatest wish and unfortunately, my greatest fantasy as well.

ashley_addams76
09-28-2015, 03:44 PM
I enjoy business clothes, so anything professional. Wearing Skirt Suit, shell or a blouse, pantyhose, high heels. That is anytime I dress though.

IF we are going by celebrity, I would say Kate Middleton. She has a gorgeous figure and wears beautiful clothes.

immike
09-29-2015, 03:01 PM
I've always wanted to try on a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform? I just like the look of the pantyhose/white shorts,blouse/jacket/w white go-go boots

Madilyn A.
09-30-2015, 02:25 PM
I have several unfulfilled fantasies, my favorite is to be a french maid in a large mansion, where many social gatherings are held, lots of tile floors to resonate the clicking sounds of my very high heels, and a closet full of sexy clothing to dress as required for whatever task I might encounter.

Joe Ann Miles
09-30-2015, 03:54 PM
Hi Ninna.

Great Thread this.

My dreams or fantasy, beside the on with the French Maid, working for a nice Couple or a single woman, is being called out to do some Building repair, and while working wearing my bra and breastforms, being caught as Joe Ann.

From this point, i`m just a submissive girl / sissy, pleasing my master and the Domina mistress.

Kisses from the submissive part of Joe Ann :-)

Ninna
09-30-2015, 06:16 PM
Thank you Joe Ann, and thank you all girls for answer it!

Costume
10-16-2015, 06:36 PM
Hi Ninna,
Good luck with your plans tomorrow, but unless you plan to wear shorts, I'm pretty sure it will be your own little secrete.
As for my fantasy dress up, hum, well, IDK BatGirl maybe? nah I've got BatGirl pajamas and thats good enough. I do thought have one on my bucket list that I'm pretty sure I wont really get to do. I would love to go to Weeki Wachee Springs State Park in Florida and learn and be a mermaid for the day. Ya weird, but I have always had a thing for mermaids.

Weeki Wachee mermaids! To be zipped up in one of their tails must feel absolutely fantastic!

AllieBellema
10-16-2015, 08:37 PM
I have a couple mermaid tails. They're both fabric tails, but they do feel wonderful to wear. Have only had a chance to take one of them in the water so far as I don't get many chances to swim in them. Have posed in one for pics a few years ago. Hopefully, I'll get a chance someday to pose in my new tail.

Starshine24
10-16-2015, 08:54 PM
Normally I dress up with my wife around. My fantasy is to be doing housework for her. A few weeks ago I was cooking and cleaning for her and I loved it!! It made me feel super feminine and she definitely enjoyed the help. Her and i already talked about reversing the roles using toys in the bedroom. I think after a long day of doing housework and getting that treat that'd have to be my ultimate fantasy.

AllieBellema
10-16-2015, 09:24 PM
My favorite fantasy is to experience the day on a plantation as a southern belle. Right from waking up, getting changed into my day dress, to having a ball gown for the evening dinner gathering/dance. Just to spend the day tight laced and wearing a hoop skirt would be an experience that I'd never forget!

Alisonforme
10-17-2015, 03:19 PM
I play guitar in a band. My current fantasy is to arrive at a party as Alison and be photographed with each band member without them realizing who I am! I even have an entrance and exit strategy for this fantasy!

Scarlett Viktoria
10-17-2015, 04:15 PM
Alison, when I was in a band I fantacized about playing a show as Scarlett. We hd the type of fans that wouldn't have minded.

drushin703
10-17-2015, 04:22 PM
this might seem kind of silly and childlike, but I use to wish that I was trapped in some department store, after hours, to freely ramble and try on all the intimate apparel and cute skirts and dresses that I wanted to. I still have this
fantasy although today I choose to purchase what I want......dana

Scarlett Viktoria
10-17-2015, 04:26 PM
Not silly at all! That sounds awesome!

LydiaL
10-17-2015, 05:08 PM
Like several of you, I have fantasized about wearing a short dress as a dancer in a Celtic/Irish dance troop or being a cheerleader that has gotten the attention of a hunk football player.

A unique fantasy of mine is to be a flamenco dancer wearing a frilly, voluminous Andalusian dress.

Princess Lexi
10-18-2015, 12:20 AM
Well I guess for me would be to finally meet a girl that I'm comfortable enough with to share who I really am my current ex talked me into waring her panties played it off through fear took her a couple hours to get me yo do , what she didn't know I was willing to do it immediately and I had hoped to take it further but our sex life then followed a different path and we never got back to the panties looking back I'm glad I didn't open up to her because it could of went really bad for me she in the end turned out to be very vindictive

- - - Updated - - -

I played bass and once threw an ideal of us waring dresses as a joke or what not my true intentions we're far from what I was suggesting

- - - Updated - - -

I had the same fantasy I wish I would have did I really regret not doing now and I'm no longer in a band

jenniferinsf
10-18-2015, 08:39 AM
i wish had fantasies about being the belle at the ball or a cheerleader or french maid at a stag poker party but i don't. nor do i have a desire to be victoria secret fashion shoot. these to me are truly fantasies that are akin to role play and can be done easily at any time.

my fantasies about dressing up and going to work, wearing a bikini to the beach, wearing a micro skirt and thigh-highs to a club, having my wife and family fully support me, finding stiletto's that easy to walk in - have all been done are no longer fantasies.

my two remaining ones include bigger breasts and smoother skin

lisagurl
10-18-2015, 09:23 AM
i think mine would be to well, meeting a cute guy might be a start hehehehe

Robin414
10-18-2015, 11:18 AM
How about being able to change bodies with a TG FTM (and back again...this is a CD post after all 😆 ) at the push of a button?

OK, we'd have to coordinate of course, might be awkward in a meeting if I instantly turned into a chic...Bad timing, bad timing! 😁

stacifox13
10-19-2015, 01:20 PM
I guess meeting a gorgeous women that was really into my cross dressing

madcitycdph
10-20-2015, 10:26 AM
Mine is to go to Chicago with my wife. Spend a weekend dressed together. Shopping, museums, movie or play..

JeanetteX
10-20-2015, 10:45 AM
Mine is to find out what happened to the girl who started this thread and for her to return here. I miss you so much Playboy Conejita...

Princess Lexi
10-20-2015, 12:33 PM
I'm with you on that fantasy staci fox

Lexi_83
10-20-2015, 01:32 PM
Halloween will be very soon! My chance to be the opposite of demure! I should be spending it in Boston!

larry
10-20-2015, 01:35 PM
Yeah-Like Mrs. Silk me too me too hehe

I have several unfulfilled fantasies, my favorite is to be a french maid in a large mansion, where many social gatherings are held, lots of tile floors to resonate the clicking sounds of my very high heels, and a closet full of sexy clothing to dress as required for whatever task I might encounter.

helenejo
10-21-2015, 01:04 AM
Floor length flamenco dress with heaps of ruffles. My hair up with red flowers in it. Big hoops as earrings

AltairaMorbius
10-21-2015, 03:34 AM
The same fantasy I've had since I was 7 years old. Going to bed, male, in a nighty and panties and waking up female, with huge boobs!

Cheers,
Amy

Sandra119
10-21-2015, 04:52 AM
Mine is for my wife to dress me up and take me away for the weekend and only allowed to wear women's clothes all weekend