PDA

View Full Version : Another Step

Angela Marie
07-16-2015, 05:26 AM
Over the past several weeks I have made a conscious effort to more fully embrace my feminine side. I do go out often, shopping, lunch, etc. But I had never gone out with a group of girls before. Last night several of us went out to a local bar/restaurant. I admit to some nervousness but that soon faded. We had a great time laughed, talked makeup, clothes, etc. My inhibitions faded into the background as I passed, what for me, was another milestone. I felt as if Angela's integration was almost complete. There are always more bridges to cross but this was an important one. I feel more fulfilled and confident as I continue my journey.

Teresa
07-16-2015, 05:38 AM
Angela,
Thanks for sharing a great story it does give encouragement for others .
Sorry to bring up your age but I know I want it to happen soon before my time starts to run out, and you make it sound so worthwhile biting the bullet and going for it !

Marcelle
07-16-2015, 05:53 AM
Hi Angela and CONGRATS! Taking little steps to integrate your feminine side can be both scary but rewarding . . . I think you have lived both and survived to tell the tale. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
07-16-2015, 06:14 AM
Hi Angela, It really sounds like you had a wonderful time, That's something that I would love to do.:hugs:

kimdl93
07-16-2015, 06:42 AM
Getting out and enjoying a social life is another very big step. Now, it's time to think seriously about what your next step will entail, but more so, where you want this journey to lead.

Maria 60
07-16-2015, 06:45 AM
It always a great start to the day when I hear a happy positive story. Forward that's all we are asking to move forward. Thanks for sharing and keep that happy feeling as long as you can. CONGRATS!

Angela Marie
07-16-2015, 07:59 AM
Getting out and enjoying a social life is another very big step. Now, it's time to think seriously about what your next step will entail, but more so, where you want this journey to lead.

In my wildest dreams I never thought it would lead this far. My journey is ongoing. Although I will not physically transition for a number of reasons, the mental and emotional transition is just as, if not, more important.

Chantel Lacey
07-16-2015, 08:06 AM
Thanks for sharing Angela, making transitions is one step at a time.,. we only travel as far as our comfort level allows us too.,. being safe happy an comfortable is paramount to these accomplishments congrats on your success.,. Keep smiling baby your doing great,.,

Sarah-RT
07-16-2015, 08:18 AM
Congrats on a lovely time Angela, the next thing to do is place the other foot forward, and keep striding forward with each step. 1 step forwards and none back

Sarah x

Wandacdmn
07-16-2015, 07:10 PM
It's encouraging to hear about how others are making progress stepping out more and more. I still need to get much better at make up etc to feel brave enough to do that. You gals are all so darn cute! It's hard to compete.

Victoria Demeanor
07-16-2015, 07:54 PM
What a wonderful story Angela, and that is a big bridge to cross. I am so happy for you and I hope this roll keeps going and just gets better.
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Ninna
07-16-2015, 08:04 PM
Thats a great crossdress victory!!! Congrats lady! You look very girly by the way!

Angela Marie
07-17-2015, 05:30 AM
It's encouraging to hear about how others are making progress stepping out more and more. I still need to get much better at make up etc to feel brave enough to do that. You gals are all so darn cute! It's hard to compete.

Practice, practice, practice sweetie. The first time I went out I made the Frankenstein monster look like a Victoria Secrets model lol. My profile picture is after a makeover. I'm not quite that good but getting better. I generally pass pretty well and after practice you will also.

Claire Cook
07-17-2015, 06:08 AM
Hi Angela,

This is a wonderful story! Yes, it is such a great thing to be able to go out with girl friends and just enjoy being part of the group. It does wonders for our self-confidence. As I have posted in the past, my time with my GG friends is perhaps the most satisfying part of my CD world; they really make me feel as though I am part of their group. And that just adds to my confidence, and to the feeling that "passing" comes from within. It sounds as though you felt the same.

We look forward to hearing more about your "integration", and hope that your experience will encourage others!

Hugs,

Claire

alwayshave
07-17-2015, 06:18 AM
Angela, Good for you, what a wonderful story. Getting out is great.

Angela Marie
07-17-2015, 07:36 AM
I've decided even though I can't fully dress every day I can still present my feminine side. So shopping in my size 6 Gloria Vaberbilt jeans and a nice v neck t shirt