PDA

View Full Version : a week away

pamela7
07-17-2015, 08:17 AM
Hi Gurls,
I've been offgrid for 7 whole days, did you miss me?

I have been away, staying in a cottage, where I could indulge my CD wishes from 9 pm to 8 am daily (work intervened to some extent in between). Every evening was a hot foamy bath (a huge rarity) and I took the plunge to shave legs, chest, allover. I was dead and gone to heaven, I never realised quite what effect the sight of the smooth skin would have, let alone the FEEL of the fabric all over. Yumm.

On the way out I visited an old GG friend, who knew nothing about my CD. She was lovely, accepting and completely understood; a great start as I'd driven off only wearing a cami-tunic. I changed at the cottage to visit the people I was working with - into jeggings and polo top, so andro. They privately wondered if I was gay or bi, I later discovered, but accepted the slightly odd dress code. As the week progressed it became okay to "out" myself at the work, and I was in a skirt and a dress for the last few days. One of the girls even painted my nails for me on the last afternoon, which was so cool. I could not have found a nicer reception.

I just had to go shopping, and luckily a local GG, a new friend, took me to a brand discount outlet, and goodness me the dresses. I did indulge! The sales people were really fine with me in a dress, buying the ladies clothing was not a problem at all. The big discovery is that now major labels are producing sizes up to 24 (UK), and I had plenty of choice (oh no!!!!). Check out particularly the brands "Roman" and "Kaliko" for full-length (maxi) dresses that really complement the male form and bring it into feminine presentation.

xxx Pammie

Bria
07-17-2015, 09:11 AM
Sounds like you have been having too much fun!! Carry on.

Hugs, Bria