PDA

View Full Version : Let's say THANK YOU to all of the GG members for all that you do here.

Mark/Rebecca
07-17-2015, 09:19 AM
I had a lovely GG member help me on a personal level recently, and It just reminds me that the girls here do so much more for us than we talk about, whether it is truthful criticism when others may too easily show support, or just being here for their s/o to help understand them. They remind us that we admire women for their strengths.

Josieone
07-17-2015, 09:23 AM
Yes a BIG thank you to you all

Angela Marie
07-17-2015, 09:30 AM
I have found women especially younger ones so understanding. That is one of the benefits of my feminine side; a accepting and loving side

Debra Russell
07-17-2015, 11:56 AM
Yes - thank you - a GGs opinion is a valuable asset. ..........................Debra

Stephanie_CD_64
07-17-2015, 12:06 PM
I know I have benefited an exceptional amount from the GG's opinions and point of view.

Thank you so much!

Ninna
07-17-2015, 12:24 PM
Thank you to all the ladies in the forum, this is the best palce on the internet!!!

justmetoo
07-17-2015, 07:55 PM
Like some of the CDs and TGs here I find some/many of the GGs to be very intelligent, wise, fun, funny, and simply cool. I appreciate their input and insights. It's not "worship". It's simply appreciating people. :)

pamela7
07-18-2015, 02:53 AM
what is so special about a goddess? Honestly!!!!

rachel_rachel
07-18-2015, 03:04 AM
I'll second that too. My only journey out was in a public place and I knew nobody. The lady that helped me I met on the day although we'd been chatting online for weeks.
Now I call several of these wonderful girls close friends... Always there to send a picture to for their opinion.

Claire Cook
07-18-2015, 05:05 AM
Absolutely let us thank our GG sisters who bear with us, advise us and sometimes (rightfully) chide us. I for one value their perspectives and insights; they really add to my discovering the woman within. No, this is not about worshiping women; it's about appreciating all that they do for us.

Amanda M
07-18-2015, 05:44 AM
Alexis - a crossdresser who does not understand what is special about GGs - especially OUR GGs on here? Ubelieveable!

Anyway ladies, thank you all for beiing part of our Forum. I love your input - and you ARE special.

BLUE ORCHID
07-18-2015, 06:52 AM
I for one always appreciate the GGs' input in as much as we try to emulate them .:daydreaming:

Tina_gm
07-18-2015, 09:20 AM
Alexis, what if it is worshipping? There are a lot of us on this board who are attracted to women, and are in relationships or married to them. It is not easy for them, at all. The GG's on this board (most) are here to learn, but a lot of times to help. Help us understand ourselves better, understand the often misconceptions about what and who women really are. How to look, what might not be a good idea to wear. Lastly, how to approach sensitive relationship situations regarding all this. For those who are not attracted to women, or in relationships with women, or those who do not care how they present themselves, the GG's here will be of little help. But the majority of members on this board do receive a lot of help and guidance in many ways from the GG's on this board. I also am very grateful for them being members here, and I have been helped by them as well.

Mark/Rebecca
07-18-2015, 09:56 AM
I poorly used the word criticize, she had advised me, in a compassionate, caring and totally honest way. I literally had no one else to talk to given the circumstances, and she was there, as I think many of these ladies are for us.
I may still play the fool as my heart is still full of the object of my affection, but I certainly understand the consequences more completely.

How horrible to think we don't dress because of the female gender and the higher standards they have set. I believe we are evolving by aspiring to be ladies.

pamela7
07-18-2015, 10:32 AM
I believe we are evolving by aspiring to be ladies.

AGREED. I have said many times over the last 10-15 years that once a man evolves enough his next life can be as a woman.

Mark/Rebecca
07-18-2015, 10:34 AM
Enjoy the ride along the way. You have an excellent tour guide!

TrishaTX
07-18-2015, 11:54 AM
My wife just joined so I am hoping to add another soon....Please welcome her when she comments.....same name as me...GG in the front

gailbridges
07-18-2015, 12:28 PM
Amanda M

Geez, this IS worshipping.

I'm not a crossdresser thanks to GGs. I'm a crossdresser thanks to my feminine side. I don't need GGs help. I would still be feminine even if they didn't exist.

That's an unbelievably male attitude you have going there.

Some of the traits of females is their social nature, and their nurturing attitude.
They tend to be about the "Group" doing well, and not just the individuals.
I don't think this is "worship" so much as "appreciation" (as noted by others), and emulating their actions and thinking.

It would appear that either you are "practically perfect in every way" (doubtful), or your CDing goals are different from many others here.

Whatever the case may be, good luck.

BLUE ORCHID
07-18-2015, 03:05 PM
Post deleted, Not needed anymore..:daydreaming:

JayeLefaye
07-18-2015, 03:58 PM
Kinda sad, ain't it Blue, when one can't express a simple "Thank you" without getting ripped? Sometimes I feel like I've joined the only army that kills its wounded.

Jaye

Sarasometimes
07-18-2015, 05:33 PM
Blue Orchid, give Alexis08 (birth year?) a break she has a ton of experience being involved with this forum, she just posted her 18th post! I think we should pity Alexis because she will likely miss out on much in life with her superior than thou attitude and belief that she doesn't need any GG's in her world.

With that being said I do appreciate the GG's who share their views and knowledge here. A collective bow to you in a non-worshiping kind of way (Is that better ...08?).

Sandra
07-19-2015, 04:35 AM
Do you guys realize that men (usually gay ones) designed GGs' clothes and jewelry during the last 500 years? GGs would probably not look as beautiful and feminine today without our help.

:BS: We don't need your help to look beautiful or feminine and also clothes don't maketh the woman. Sounds like you have a gripe against the GGs here and only being her a few months I doubt if you'd read many of the posts by GGs that have infact helped and advised many.

Oh and by the way I'm a one of those GGs.

Dianne S
07-19-2015, 08:01 AM
Do you guys realize that men (usually gay ones) designed GGs' clothes and jewelry during the last 500 years? GGs would probably not look as beautiful and feminine today without our help.

Oh, wow, that's a flame-inducing comment.

Do you suppose the "beauty industry" has been good for women? Do you suppose that anorexic models attempting to reach the (male-defined) pinnacle of "femininity" are doing their health any good?

Your comment illustrates perfectly that male power dominates in this world, even to the extent of defining for women how they are expected to dress and look---and not for their own sakes, but to satisfy some sort of male fantasy of femininity.

Genny B
07-19-2015, 08:11 AM
The GG's on this site have been very helpful. The one who helped me most no longer comes here but she has still helped me and continues to do so!

Genny B

pamela7
07-20-2015, 07:50 AM
strayed off-OP we have.
I will say though, that males admiring the female form, desiring to accentuate and express it, would have good ideas on designs to appeal to males, but less good ideas about female comfort. I hope that modern society can co-design clothes for the best of both worlds. And it's high-time the design effort went into style and comfort for men too!

Polly R
07-20-2015, 04:36 PM
Yes indeed, many, many thanks to our GG members. Especially my SO who despite the trials of my early years when I first came out to her, has stood by me and offered much advice, occasionally done my warpaint and is about to make me a dress. I know it's been hard at times living with it but after many decades, finally coming to accept my fem side after all the help from my SO and other GGs on here.