PDA

View Full Version : New world for Amy

Amy Hepker
07-18-2015, 09:44 PM
Hi Everyone,

A lot has happened in the last few months. I got a job as Amy, I got a Legal Name change, I was promoted to Warehouse Manager with a raise, I am buying a house and the most recent is that I am now on HRT, Finally after all these years. My whole life is coming together as Amy. I feel I still look more Male, but I don't care what others think as long as I am happy. I know it will take some time for HRT to really do it's stuff especially with me being almost 60 now. I only wish I could have got on HRT when I was very young. I knew like many that I was female around 4 or 5, but I my dad would never let that happen. I was really surprised how fast I am feeling some effects of the HRT. I just started it last Sunday night and I have already noticed that my beard has slowed down in growth and that my face feels smoother. I know everyone's DNA is different, and many may not get the same results.

Marcelle
07-18-2015, 09:47 PM
Hi Amy,

Congrats on you all that is going on in your life. Being happy is the important thing and you appear to be there. Good luck with your journey.

Cheers

Isha

JenniferR771
07-18-2015, 10:04 PM
Way to go, AMY! Persistent determined effort pays off. You worked hard to find a job--AND--now you are working as Amy. Its about time your bad luck ended. Keep it up. You look great in the picture.
HRT-- does this mean you are going to be a D-cup?

Abby Kae
07-18-2015, 11:23 PM
I'm so happy for you, Amy!

Suzanne F
07-19-2015, 12:44 AM
Keep it up Amy! Congratulations !
Suzanne

JeanetteX
07-19-2015, 06:31 AM
Well done and congratulations Amy. You sure sound very happy. Keep telling us how things get on.

Jeanette

BLUE ORCHID
07-19-2015, 06:49 AM
Hi Amy, I have followed your threads and posts for years now, I'm so happy for you in your new life.:daydreaming:

May all of your future life's paths be covered with rose petals and sunshine. :love:

Amy, should start a blog about your journey. :hugs:

kimdl93
07-19-2015, 07:37 AM
Sounds as though things are falling together for you. Congratulations!

AutumnCD
07-19-2015, 09:22 PM
Congratulations! Best of luck to you on your journey.

pamela7
07-20-2015, 03:31 AM
congratulations and so pleased for you

lynda
07-20-2015, 03:45 AM
Hi Amy, you go girl, you look great, let me tell how proud I am of you, I know its women like Jenner that make the big splash,, But its women like you , who take the fight to the trenches who really move us faward. . just enjoy your life and yourself , all women are beautifuf . if ever I can help pm me love peace long live the sisterhood Lynda

bridget thronton
07-25-2015, 03:54 PM
Congrats on your progress

Michelle 78
07-25-2015, 04:08 PM
Fantastic Amy, all the best with your journey