PDA

View Full Version : Help finding

Blakebelladonna
07-19-2015, 10:52 AM
I'm a teenage boy who is just looking for a girl to help him dress him up but can't find a girl to dress him like a girl any advice?

Teresa
07-19-2015, 11:01 AM
I guess I was very lucky finding not one but two that didn't mind a bit of dressing up ! In both cases they knew the turn on so they got more than they wanted between the sheets !

All I can say is keep dating but show your true self without the CDing element until you know they are OK with it ! My first GF asked me to wear her panties and got hooked on it and the second found me wearing her baby doll neglige set when I claimed I was cold in bed, it was lighting the blue touch paper with her , boy did we have some fun !!

AutumnCD
07-19-2015, 09:14 PM
You just have to keep looking and hopefully you'll find a girl that is accepting of your desires. Depending on your age, younger girls may be less open minded towards crossdressing fun. Older, more experienced women are probably more willing to venture into other things,

Belle Cri
07-19-2015, 09:27 PM
Please be careful. It's tough enough dealing with sex as a teenager, but you are jumping in a deep end many mature guys founder on. Use caution and don't give your trust too easily. I can't speak for everyone, but that age bracket was not fun for me at all.