PDA

View Full Version : New breasts

Roxane
02-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Hi all I need to know the best place to get some new silicon breast? I had some from Transformation but they now need to be replaced.

Gisele
02-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Go to http://www.thebreastformstore.com

They are very helpful and great folks to deal with. I am very happy with my Gold seal forms that I ordered from them.

Beth

Christina Nicole
02-08-2006, 08:32 PM
A local lingerie shop or mastectomy boutique is the best. You will get the best quality products and if you shop around, the same prices as you'll find on the 'net. I bought a pair of Amoena forms from a local lady for the same price as the web sites, and I got to try a few different types for size and shape.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

kristytv
02-08-2006, 08:37 PM
ebay,

Wenda
02-09-2006, 01:40 AM
eBay is good. I have had good experience with MissSuzie Online and Siliconeworks. Just bought two new pair. If they meet expectations, I will post the sellers name. btw, I have found that you get more results if you post breast forms, as opposed to breastforms. A bit of bidding advice, dont fall in love with any one item and dont bid too soon. If you dont win an item, no big deal, there will be dozens on the Bay sooner or later. enjoy,

GypsyKaren
02-09-2006, 01:49 AM
I just got a new set from the breastform store, they're awesome!

GypsyKaren

jenny c
02-09-2006, 07:04 AM
Hi Roxanne
Thought i would pass on this link for an alternative to silicone forms which i own and are great. They are more of an enhancer/form but reasonably priced.
http://www.bosomfriends.co.uk/

Also have you tried looking on Ebay i have seen Silicone breast forms on there a few times.

Maddie Nolan
02-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Hiya Roxane,

eBay does have quite a few sellers now selling breast forms, though I haven't used any of them so couldn't comment on quality etc.

I bought mine from www.doreenfashions.com (http://www.doreenfashions.com/) in North London. They seem to be good quality and easy to care for (so far!) and were reasonably cheap too at £80. Visit in person or buy mail order.

In a similar vein in South London is www.translife.co.uk (http://www.translife.co.uk/) More mail order oriented though.

Marla
02-09-2006, 04:10 PM
I dont have silicone breasts but sure would love to have a pair. Please help!!

PaulaJeanette
02-09-2006, 06:48 PM
Marla,

I know exactly how you feel. Because breasts are so much a part of a woman's persona and identify, I finally invested in a pair of asymmetrical breast forms from Glamour Boutique. My breast forms are GL2000N's in size 8 and they were approximately $200. I use the verb "invested" rather than "purchased" because it really is an investment...and for the following reasons. First, breast forms aren't cheap...well, at least a good pair...ones that are supple, well-made, look real, and allow you to feel their motion. Two, most women with attractive bustlines are certainly proud of their breasts...for breasts make a woman look alluring and attractive but, most importantly, breasts make her feel sexy.

Since getting my breast forms, I must say I totally enjoy dressing a whole lot more! Once dressed, I dearly enjoy admiring the reflection of "the woman in the mirror."

On a precautionary note, since this will be your first pair, I strongly recommend your visiting a crossdressing specialty shop to be fitted for your breast forms rather than going on line. You want to be sure that your breast forms are proportional to your physical stature and body build, especially your shoulder width. Initially, I was set on smaller...B cup...breast forms because I wore 36B bras. Fortunately, based on the advice and recommendations of the GB sales associate, I ended up with size 8 breast forms and switching to 38C bras because of my height and shoulders. She said if I had gotten anything smaller it would have looked funny. And God forbid....that is not what we girls want to do...look funny!

So, good luck in your search for completing your feminine image and persona. And, once you get your breast forms, ENJOY THEM!

Hugs,

PaulaJeanette

Roxane
02-10-2006, 12:52 AM
Thanks everyone for all your helpful info. I have a pair of silicon ones at the moment which are well past there best. I am going to Transformation in Birmingham next week to try some new ones. They seem to be very expensive around the £400 mark plus bits and bobs or should that be boobs! I won’t be buying from them, but as I want to make sure I get the right size.

I am looking forward to my trip. Will let you know how I get on.
I looked at the translife site looks good.

Get dressed and make yourself smile :bs:

jenny c
02-10-2006, 04:02 AM
I am going to Transformation in Birmingham next week to try some new ones.

Get dressed and make yourself smile :bs:

Hi Roxane
Many of my friends have found Transformation to be a very expensive organisation cashing in on us girls. take care!! but with regards to trying them out is a good idea to get the right size and shape etc happy shopping!!

Tina Dixon
02-10-2006, 09:29 PM
I just got my first set last weekend, love them, but felt strange, after a week of adjusting my bra tonight they just felt normal, so now I know the benifit of a good fiting bra.

suzanne claire
02-24-2006, 08:12 PM
The Breast Form Store is a good vendor and you should also check out the Diva at Classic Curves:)

Newbie Beth
02-24-2006, 10:32 PM
I just got my first pair from a boutique in town a few weeks ago..the owner a gg was the most friendly and understanding person...she helped me select the proper forms for my body so that everything remained in porportion..when i first arrived i was really nervous...got to admit that this was more scary than going to by lingere or a dress..but the owner really put me at ease and was very professional...ended up staying at the shop for a few hours talking...the only part i reget is having to place them back in the box to go to work...i can't express how great they feel and how well dresses and tops fit and look now..

hugs

beth