PDA

View Full Version : Prissy Walk

Patrica Gil
07-19-2015, 12:54 PM
Has this ever happened to anyone? Enjoyed a great weekend all dolled up the entire time. Monday, back to work as usual. Back to the boring boy clothes too. While walking into the office a co worker made the statement " someone's been in high-heels". She told me she knew that walk very well. Once you've been comfortable in a pair of heels and like them, the walk doesn't go away. It was more than obvious to her I'd been wearing heels. We talk, and she has no problem with me. Kinda scarey, but oh so nice to be outed this way.

pamela7
07-19-2015, 01:13 PM
fabulous and i guess scary for some here, do you have a new friend now?

BLUE ORCHID
07-19-2015, 01:23 PM
Hi Gilda, I sometimes find myself acting in a feminine manner or walking that way. :hugs:

Alice_2014_B
07-19-2015, 01:42 PM
Thanks for sharing.
Never really thought about it that way; now I wonder if I've ever done it.
:)

Allisa
07-19-2015, 05:13 PM
OOH-OOH,I like wearing my 2 1/2" heel wedge sandals after work and on the weekends. Does that mean I walk "funny" in my work boots? maybe my tool belt straightens out my stride?

Belle Cri
07-19-2015, 05:35 PM
uh yeah lol

flatlander_48
07-19-2015, 05:49 PM
g h:

Interesting thought, but that won't happen for me. I have cultivated a similar walking style. But, since I have arthritis in my feet and ankles, I have to be very purposeful and use a lot of concentration as it makes walking in a straight line difficult after about 10ft. And yes, it would be while sober! Going out a couple of times this week in 4" wedges was an exercise in Deliberate...

DeeAnn

Stephanie101
07-19-2015, 05:53 PM
Sounds like you have a new freind

AutumnCD
07-19-2015, 07:47 PM
Hmm I've never noticed if I walked differently after a weekend of dressing. Now I feel like I'm going to be self conscious about it :heehee:

Ceera
07-19-2015, 08:08 PM
I know in my case I walk and move completely differently as Ceera than I do in male mode. I just sort of 'flip a switch' now when the makeup's done and the wig goes on, and that switches back when the wig comes off.

but I am pretty sure I've outed myself in another way... Bu helping my daugtter shop for heels for her, and me knowing exactly what sort of heels my daughter needed for a fancy evening dinner, and then instructing mu daughter in the store on the best way to move and keep balance in heels.

MssHyde
07-19-2015, 08:53 PM
My girl friend nailed me on walking feminine before, i had heels on and had leather flipflops on i stiĺl was walking femme

suchacutie
07-19-2015, 09:13 PM
If we want to keep our presentations separate it's not just the walking, but everything else we work hard at in our femme selves. We work so hard that it's easy to not think about making sure we undo that work when suddenly again presenting as a male. I find that it's topics of conversation that is the hardest area for me, else I just know too much!

Badwolf
07-19-2015, 11:22 PM
Never had anyone out me for that. How did she describe the change if she did at all?

pamela7
07-20-2015, 03:34 AM
that side-to-side wiggle happens naturally with balance, check out althetic walkers in the olympics and you will see them really swing side to side. learning to walk on heels, the different placement to stay in good balance makes us swing, really all "men" should and can walk sexy too!!!

Marcelle
07-20-2015, 03:53 AM
Hi Gilda,

I can't say this has happened to me. While I am able to emulate a woman's stride reasonable well (heels or flats), I have been walking guy way too long to not revert back to a man's stride when I am presenting male.

Cheers

Isha

Krisi
07-20-2015, 08:36 AM
Like Isha, I have been walking like a male far too long to have a few hours in heels change how I walk.

Beverley Sims
07-20-2015, 12:08 PM
Convenient to be outed by someone who knows and understands.

Some of my mannerisms have outed me tho those that know someone or are observant.

Sometimes Steffi
07-20-2015, 09:29 PM
That is really scary.

Were you out to her before, or is this how you got outed?

Patrica Gil
07-21-2015, 08:33 AM
fabulous and i guess scary for some here, do you have a new friend now?

Definitely have a new friend, but she was a friend from the beginning, yeah.

Patrica Gil
07-21-2015, 08:36 AM
She simply stated that my walk had a swing as though I was wearing heels. Then she remarked " once you get that walk from wearing heels it doesn't go away." In the end I had fun with it. When she asked once what I wanted for my birthday my answer was simple, powder blue pumps.

NicoleScott
07-21-2015, 08:39 AM
I like to wear high heels because it keeps my knuckles from dragging the ground.