PDA

View Full Version : Nature or Nurture?

Sandie70
07-19-2015, 02:27 PM
I have been watching carefully for some time how women walk, the gestures they make, how they stand in different shoes, their posture, how they bend, turn, run, throw, hold their arms, shake their hair, and do very feminine actions with their bodies and arms.

And as I have done this, I noticed that some women act out of the norm. So this leads me to these questions.

I know that some things they do are because of physical differences (for instance, the construction of a woman's hips makes their gate different than ours and lends to that va-va-voom butt wiggle), but overall, do women physically act the way they do mostly because of genetics, or is it because they mimic other women in their lives as they grow up?

And if we had been immersed in the world of girls as we grew up, would we have take on the same mannerisms of women?

How much are we able as transgendered or crossdressing people able to learn to be a "natural woman?"... whatever that means.

Allisa
07-19-2015, 04:59 PM
As I have grown up in a female household (3 sisters all older) I believe I have taken on some femme mannerisms that I did not realize until I started to accept myself as a CDer , now these "lessons" just flow out as if they were just in limbo waiting to be set free. Once I stopped thinking about how to "act" like a woman and trying so hard to achieve that means, I have set free my natural actions and if they are femme than so much more the better and when dressed and presenting I am more relaxed now and can be my true femme self with what I have. Confidence and no shame are the keys IMHO, after all women aren't ashamed of what they are why should we be. Does this answer your question?, I lost track of my thoughts.