PDA

View Full Version : Underdressing... Do you tuck?

Abby Kae
07-20-2015, 10:17 AM
I see many people posting that they underdress on a daily basis, and I've been wondering: do you tuck as frequently as you underdress?

If you do, how long do you normally stay tucked?

If you don't, what's your reasoning? (I.e. is it just dependent on whatever mood you're in at the time?)

Sarah-RT
07-20-2015, 10:24 AM
Ive only underdressed once, excluding when ive thrown sweats and a hoody over my outfit to hide when I thought I may have been disturbed. When Im dressed I tuck everytime, the longest I went tucked was my first time out which lasted for 12 hours or so including 2 bathroom breaks where you get the chance to readjust, at home it can vary from an hour or so to several

Sarah x

Krisi
07-20-2015, 10:38 AM
I don't call it underdressing anymore, I wear panties intended for women every day unless I'm headed for a doctor visit. As for "tucking", I think there are several different definitions of tucking, but for me, I don't use tape and without something more than just the panties I won't be tucked for very long.

When dressed as Krisi, of course, I try to keep Willie and the Boys out of sight and out of mind.

Jennifer0874
07-20-2015, 11:27 AM
I rarely tuck. I would have to be wearing something super tight for it to be an issue. I typically wear panties that are a little on the small side and that keeps me from showing much at all.

Belle Cri
07-20-2015, 12:47 PM
I'm with Krisi on this one

pamela7
07-20-2015, 02:37 PM
no, i have yet to begin the art of tucking, underdressing implies not tucking, and the right skirts obviate the need

Donnagirl
07-20-2015, 03:56 PM
Yes, I do... You can't really wear a g-string (thong) without...

Li'l Miss
07-20-2015, 04:16 PM
I just now learned what tucking is. No, I guess I don't. But then again, I only underdress, so it's not an issue. I even wear panties to the doctor's office.

Paulacder
07-20-2015, 04:37 PM
I don't wear underware when dressed in guy mode, so it's impossible for me to tuck.....

Sallee
07-20-2015, 04:43 PM
Simple answer no I don't tuck BUt I don't under dress except for panties which are tight. I do tuck a bit when I dress and am wearing something tight like jeans. I have in the past and have worn a gaff but I don't any more they hurt some but I do wear tight panties and a girdle to hold my pads in place.

cheryl reeves
07-20-2015, 05:12 PM
i am able to tuck without tucking,i was born with a defect that allows me to hide the boys plus i wear panties that holds everything flat.

Bria
07-20-2015, 06:10 PM
I wear bikini panties on a daily basis, they are snug and hold the tuck fairly well, when I dress I add either a shaper or a pair of cut off panty hose. If I am wearing hose I may add the shaper or the cutoff panty hose for extra security. I really sucks to have a bulge in the middle when wearing a pencil skirt!

Hugs. Bria

Edyta_C
07-20-2015, 06:18 PM
Yes I tuck 95% of the time. The 5% represents doing business and accidentally slipping. I don't use tape. I just slip them up inside and wear panties that hold them in.

Edy

flatlander_48
07-20-2015, 07:18 PM
I don't at any time. I just never liked, or could tolerate, the sensation. It's not painful, just really odd. Maybe down the road I'll give it a good effort again, but probably not soon.

DeeAnn

CynthiaD
07-20-2015, 07:43 PM
I wear pantyhose all day every day, except when sleeping, regardless of mode. The pantyhose keep me tucked, but tucking is very easy for me. Even if this weren't the case, I'd find some other way to do it. I love having a nice, smooth, bulge-less front.

UNDERDRESSER
07-20-2015, 07:51 PM
No. I wear bikini panties or thongs, the bikinis are usually stretchy seamless microfibre ones, and they have plenty of room. The thongs are usually similar, and with careful selection, they don't require tucking either. I can wear most skirts using these, with minimal outline showing. I don't think it is a problem having a discernible bump, in my opinion, as long as it's not screaming for attention.There is almost always a similar bump in a pair of pants, quite often it's more obvious. I can't wear a lot of fine knit stretchy skirts or dresses, which is a pain, as I like the look otherwise, but tucking seems silly if you're not trying to look female, and anyway, I find tucking damn near impossible.

Glendy
07-20-2015, 08:02 PM
I wear panties all the time and yes I tuck all the time when underdress and when I dress feminine all the way. I just got used to tucking and it's feels natural to me now.

Ceera
07-20-2015, 08:02 PM
Q: do you tuck as frequently as you underdress?
Not usually, because when I am underdressing I am still presenting as a male. But if I am wearing tight women's jeans while presenting as a male, then yes, I'll tuck. The female pants aren't cut to accommodate an untucked male.

Q: If you do, how long do you normally stay tucked?
4 to 6 hours is typical, either while underdressing or when fully en-femme and presenting female. I use a thong type gaff to hold myself in place while tucked, and it's quite comfortable for me now, when I get it adjusted properly. My longest time remaining tucked so far was a full day, 16 hours or so (not counting bathroom breaks), when I remained tucked from when I dressed en-femme that morning to when I got undressed to go to bed.

Q: If you don't, what's your reasoning? (I.e. is it just dependent on whatever mood you're in at the time?)
If I'm underdressing, I am presenting as a male, so why tuck?

BLUE ORCHID
07-20-2015, 08:41 PM
Hi Abby Kay, Only as necessary when wearing women's jeans.:daydreaming:

Hellen
07-20-2015, 08:46 PM
when I underdress I always tuck (often I use a tape) Longest time was 26 hours I think.

AlexaK
07-21-2015, 12:40 AM
I do so often, but not everyday. I can be tucked all day, until bed.

Teresa
07-21-2015, 12:50 AM
Abby,
I agree with Pamela , if you underdress tucking feels odd and looks odd ! In most of my skirts I don't need to hide things away, I'm not sure if long term tucking may affect your your fertilty, the male design may look awful but there is a reason why they have to be in free air !

Sandie70
07-21-2015, 02:35 AM
I only tuck when I look in the mirror and it's obvious. Then I go back in and take care of business.

Funny, because here is a recent post from my FB page:

"This is terrible, but have any of you dressed "en femme" in too much of a hurry, pulled on capris or tight jeans, got to where you're going and realized you forgot to tuck? I guess that's kind of like sporting a crossdresser's version of camel toe - right?"

Tabitha_Lynn
07-21-2015, 05:35 AM
It looks like I am in the minority, but I cant bring myself to wear panties without tucking. I don't tape, though, and things stay put fairly well.

I have stayed tucked with a gaff all day.

alwayshave
07-21-2015, 05:44 AM
I wear panties everyday and have never tucked. Even when fully dressed I wear a foundation garment to smooth out any issues without having to tuck.

Sharon B.
07-21-2015, 06:57 AM
I have always tucked before I even knew there was a name for it. Just do it now without even thinking about it.

Athena_
07-21-2015, 07:05 AM
I have to agree with Sharon B. I tuck whenever I put on panties. Just part of the normal routine. I have under-dressed only a few times, but I have always tucked.

suzzi
07-22-2015, 07:43 AM
I guess it depends on how big you are, I'm fine just wearing some tight panties or nylons that hides my stuff pretty good!

wilt575
07-22-2015, 02:33 PM
Keep it all shaved and good tape job is all I need, don't have that much to hide and lasts just as long as tucking or using gaff does. Being shaved keeps it smooth less ouch removing tape.

Samantha Clark
07-22-2015, 05:06 PM
Underdress with panties and hose almost always and tuck when underdressed. Control top hose maintain the profile nicely.

suchacutie
07-22-2015, 09:42 PM
I've explained elsewhere that for mostly practical reasons I virtually always wear some form of pantie in either gender. When I wear jeans, they are woman's jeans worn for a better fit (in my wife's opinion). Since those jeans are expected to be worn by women, not tucking would be a little revealing, it you get my drift, so tucking is important. As a result, I've gotten used to tucking in a couple of seconds with panties and tight jeans.

Carrie M
07-31-2015, 12:20 PM
I'm typically underdressing and haven't tucked. But I did just get some skinny women's jeans and I'm going to experiment with tucking. I'd prefer not to tape so I'll be studying other options. Interesting thread, thanks!

HollyGreene
07-31-2015, 12:36 PM
I wear panties all the time, but I only ever tuck if I dress fully in female attire. When I'm dressed as a man, I'm not trying to look like a woman in men's clothes, so tucking is pointless.

Abby Kae
07-31-2015, 01:20 PM
Thank you all for these interesting responses. It's good to hear all of your different perspectives and reasons for doing it or not doing it.

Junius
07-31-2015, 02:34 PM
I tuck using the sock and hose method. No tape, thank you!

reinasblack
08-01-2015, 03:44 AM
Tucking all the time is not comfortable.
I only tuck in pants,shorts,dresses & skirts.

A few times i have tucked while underdressed

mikayla1964
08-01-2015, 04:12 AM
I tuck all the time .I wear panties all the time except going to the doctors but i'm about to change that and wear them then too.and with that being said I tuck all the time .it now feels weird if its not tucked even in male mode .. no tape or anything to hold it tucked .I think the longer you are the easier it is to tuck with out and help..jmop..

prene
08-01-2015, 04:26 AM
I tuck all the time.
If you are underdressing why would u not tuck?

Kind of wish the little boys weren't there.LOL

Sarasometimes
08-01-2015, 07:37 AM
My everyday undies are microfiber No nonsense bikini panties which don't hold a tuck for me. When i can wear a control brief as underdressing I tuck if I'm in that mood. Tucking has a mental effect for me too. It sort of puts me in my feminine place. But mostly I tuck when going en fem.

Fiona Lindum
08-01-2015, 08:15 AM
I always tuck even when just underdressing.

SandraB
08-01-2015, 09:55 AM
I normally will wear a gaff when I go out. Aside from that, only on occasion depending on what I'm wearing.

St. Eve
08-06-2015, 07:59 AM
I am with Ceera on this one,
if I am presenting as male, why tuck?

Sometimes I just want be a guy wearing women's clothing - not tucking, sometimes I am more interested in feeling and presenting female. When I am more interested in the experience of presenting female or imagining being female, I am tucking. I guess I am in the more gender fluid category.

Peace
St. Eve

Megan Nicole
08-06-2015, 09:53 AM
Like many of you I wear panties 24/7 except for a Dr. visit. I tuck, if you want to call it that, around 90% of the time. No tape. Just fold under and push the boyz up. Works well and I'm use to it. Only untuck when I need a little break or usually when running/biking. Bit of a comfort thing for me.

Meg

Nolacdflorida
08-06-2015, 01:23 PM
Well, I wear panties every day because I love the feeling of soft silky lace etc. My doctor (who is a female) has never commented about my underwear.

I only tuck though when I am dressed as the thought of a lump in the front of a tight little mini is just wrong.

No gaffs or tape, I just push the boys up and put the rest between my cheeks and then on with the panties and pantyhose. If I am going to dress like a woman I want to look like a woman.

Elli87
08-13-2015, 10:48 PM
Why would I tuck my important parts, thier not what I wanted but......I found they work and I've learned to love them

Why would I tuck my important parts, thier not what I wanted but......I found they work and I've learned to love them and usually I'm swearing boyshorts when I under dress so no need to tuck

kimberly c
08-14-2015, 12:13 AM
I wear panties 24/7 and never tuck and still feel very feminine. If wearing a dress I use a good foundation garment.

Love Kim

Samantha_Smile
08-14-2015, 03:14 AM
Doesn't feel proper without a tuck for me now.
Spending all that time on hair removal, makeup, garment/wig choice, only to have it messed up by things getting jostled loose?

Not on your life!
Taped, secured and I'm even able to go to the ladies room with no issue - Tape Tuck FTW :D

Janet Bern
08-14-2015, 08:55 AM
I don't tuck.. its uncomfortable. and have shrinkage

Alaina Ann
08-14-2015, 09:16 AM
I never tuck. I wear nylon/spandex or cotton/spandex panties 24/7 depending on the occasion. I usually wear a pad which gives me a very smooth appearance and feels very nice. Then again I am not that big either. Wore panties to the VA the other day and my female doctor just smiled and never said a word. She treated me like gold!

Missy43
08-14-2015, 09:21 AM
Only tuck when necessary

sometimes_miss
08-15-2015, 01:43 AM
What seems a curse for a normal man is a blessing for a crossdresser. I don't have much to tuck. A normal pair of high cut panties and either a high waist girdle or briefer flatten what's there enough to be virtually unnoticable. I might not have what's commonly referred to as 'camel toe' but it's close enough.

flatlander_48
08-15-2015, 07:12 AM
Well, it isn't a common reference where I'm from, so I had to look in up.

Who Knew?!?!

DeeAnn

reb.femme
08-15-2015, 05:52 PM
I've never tried it to be honest. I would seriously like to try, but pushing them up from where they originally came fills me with dread. What if it goes wrong?...eek!

Maybe I'm just a big softy, but I honestly can't bring myself to do it. :sad:

Rebecca

Candice June Lee
08-15-2015, 07:17 PM
I underdress with at least panties daily. I usually tuck. Sometimes work gets hectic or the need to use thefacilities to mucn may keep me from staykng that way. If i am away fro work, always and always sit like a lady.

lindsey89
08-20-2015, 03:42 PM
I wear panties everyday, actually got rid of all my male underwear a little over a year ago. To your question, I tuck everday including at the gym, on the bike, or at the doctor. The only time I am not tucked is in the shower, or if my wife wants access ;)

Sandra119
08-21-2015, 07:13 AM
I tuck sometimes depends what mood I'm in

Sissy_Michelle
08-21-2015, 08:11 AM
Abby,

I would have to say that I underdress five out of seven days of the week. The only time I "tuck" is mostly on the weekend when I can wear more feminine clothes. During the week if I am wearing my Jockey cotton panties they support me enough to keep me "tucked" just by design. However my Victoria Secrets cotton bikini are flexible enough that they don't keep me "tucked".

How long? Well the Jockey panties will keep me "tucked" as long as I wear them. They are the only panties that keep me tucked. The other manufactures I have to use some help or keep my legs together all the time. Doesn't have anything to do with "mood", just whatever is clean and on top, gets worn.

@--}----
Michelle

Raychel
08-21-2015, 08:26 AM
For the most part not generally when dressed in guy mode. underdressed or not.

EllenJo
08-21-2015, 04:26 PM
I underdress daily and have done so for the last 20 years. And yes I tuck daily and since I am not very big, my panties keep me in place. Just seems natural and I am not comfortable any other way.

notready4public
08-22-2015, 12:17 PM
I personally cannot tuck when I underdress. Not saying I am well endowed just that dressing arouses me and any tucking would be undone naturally almost immediately after I got dressed.

Jennie2
08-22-2015, 05:03 PM
Although I've been cross-dressing for years I only started tucking recently, which is great when wearing tight jeans or shorts, but I don't feel I need to when wearing a flared skirt, also I'm still learning so maybe haven't perfected it yet.

Bootsiegalore
08-22-2015, 05:14 PM
Wearing control panties and pantyhose and tucking I find that I never have to "adjust myself" as I do with loose men's underwear, which is 2-4 times an hour! I hate men's undergarments.

R

Lizzy Straite
08-22-2015, 08:41 PM
I'm with Rebecca on this one. I wear a modified gaff that holds everything in place

erica2054
08-23-2015, 04:30 AM
i never tucked yet- but looking at the instructions - are you sure its safe ?

HelenR2
08-24-2015, 11:48 AM
I don't underdress. It just doesn't feel right.

mechamoose
08-24-2015, 11:50 AM
Yes, I tuck in my panties. Otherwise I have 'Moose knuckle'.

Not doing so is forgivable in a loose skirt, but in a pencil skirt or jeans it can be a real distraction.

- MM

bonni
08-24-2015, 08:14 PM
Yes all the time

drushin703
08-24-2015, 08:41 PM
Being a crossdresser even while dressed as a man, I tuck. And since I've been doing it so long, it seems the natural thing to do so everything just seems to fall in place. Perhaps I couldn't really crossdress if I didn't/ dana

TrishaTX
08-24-2015, 08:52 PM
I dont tuck either way, if a tight dress or something, Ill wear two pairs of panties...and who wouldn't want to wear two pairs anyway:)

notready4public
08-25-2015, 12:12 AM
Erica2054, yes it is safe. CDs have been doing it for a very long time and I have never heard of anyone suffering any injury or ill effects from doing it.

sfwarbonnet
08-25-2015, 03:21 PM
I don’t get it. Doesn’t underdressing imply you are presenting as a male? So where do skirts and dresses fit? Also, why tuck when underdressing, unless it is necessary to make women’s clothes “fit” and a flat front is desired, such as with plain front women’s pants. I also noted several references in this thread to shapewear. I would like to wear an all-in-one, but the smallest available cups on the bra are usually too “generous” for underdressing if the all-in-one is the appropriate size at the waist.

naneomi
08-28-2015, 09:21 AM
If I am underdressing, I am usually tucked. Just feels more natural that way for me. As for length of time, it's uaully as long as I am underdressing, It can go on all day (except showers) for a weeks at a time.

jackielou
08-28-2015, 12:20 PM
support panties and a thin full size pad make a smooth front look normal

lisa_vin
08-28-2015, 01:49 PM
I never tuck. I have low "T" so I'm not "well-endowed" anyway. Under shorts or pants, Bali Skimp Skamp panties smooth things out pretty well (and feel wonderful) by themselves and Leggs' Sheer Energy control top pantyhose under pants smooth things out very well for me.:)

Laurana
08-28-2015, 01:54 PM
Nope. I never tuck. I don't try to conceal it in any way.

mechamoose
08-28-2015, 02:11 PM
I don’t get it.

I'm kind of on the large side. I need to tuck or there would be a big bulge ruining my skirt.

I may not have breasts (or even pretend to) but there are limits. My panties are one of those. Yes, I'm hiding that part of my anatomy while letting others fly free. There is just no room on girl pants for that stuff.

- MM

krissysSecret
08-28-2015, 02:28 PM
I wear panties all the time and yes I tuck all the time when underdress and when I dress feminine all the way. I just got used to tucking and it's feels natural to me now.

I have to agree with Glendy...I wear panties all the time and have for years...the tuck is the natural way to live now! I truly hate the way I look with the "package" in front....I can't change that..but it's nice to feel it not showing whatever I'm wearing.

Katie01
08-28-2015, 03:02 PM
Nope. Sometimes do a mangina thing for personal pics without panties. For everyday undies wear, no.

StephanieH
08-28-2015, 03:05 PM
To the OP, I underdress all the time and rarely get to fully dress because of work, daughter, and real life. That said, I wear all types of ladies undies, and I never tuck - tried it a few times, it got to be downright painful and I just didn't like it. Thankfully, my "junk" tends to be located very low anyway, so honestly, it doesn't create much of a bump or bulge anyway - hooray for slightly messed up anatomy!!!

glynnis
08-29-2015, 09:55 AM
I never tuck,my bump does show a little when I have a tight skirt on but I have had no one mention it to me so will continue as I am.

geek
08-29-2015, 01:25 PM
I'm gonna go the TMI route; I'm not large enough to bother with tucking, so why bother?

Hicuts
09-04-2015, 04:16 PM
I wear control panties under My firm control pantyhose, so I have no need to tuck. My balls are firmly pressed against my crotch, and my **** is firmly pressed against my tummy.

Cassandra*
09-05-2015, 03:48 AM
Never tuck! Fortunately for Cassandra the package is receiding into the cave most of the time. Except the twins, all they want to do is hang out.

Brandy Mathews
09-05-2015, 02:18 PM
I do under dress and I tuck everytime. Makes me feel more feminine. I have a few gaffs, really tight underwear that keeps everything in place. Just makes me feel more like a woman. And to me, that is what crossdressing is all about. Love the feeling of pantyhose on my legs, the heels I am wearing, the sound they make when walking on concrete, the feeling of my lipstick on my lips, even the feeling of my nails, the smell of my perfume, and even the feeling of makeup on my face. I have been told that I am passable but I don't think so myself. I have dressed for alot of years and have worked on my movements and my voice. I am always trying to learn how to be prettier, sound prettier.
And I am really happy that I found this site and joined, I really enjoy other girls comments, life story's, and photos too. There are really some pretty girls here. Wish I could put photos on here too but I can't.

sfwarbonnet
09-18-2015, 02:06 PM
I had never tucked when underdressed, until today. I put on a pair of support pantyhose with a control top, and tucked. The pantyhose held it and it was not uncomfortable. It was nice to have a flat front on the plain front pants, and the slip hid pantyhose and panty tops. The slip also hid bra straps, the adjustors, and rear clasps, and the bra kept the non-adjustable slip straps from falling off my shoulders.

CD Tammy
09-19-2015, 04:33 AM
I underdress nearly every day. Since I wear pantyhose or tights, I don't tuck. Truthfully, probably because I just never thought about it.

Tanya+
09-24-2015, 09:43 AM
I am spending most days tucked and taped, finally getting good at creating a nice firm, smooth saddle region. Underdressing with panties and pantyhose or activeware. i can't cross my legs if my eggs aren't tucked away, and i resent embarrassing enlargements down there. And i love the frison of my little secret.

Stephanie47
09-24-2015, 10:56 AM
I passed this thread up for a long time. I gave underdressing a whirl a couple of years ago because members suggested underdressing is a mood changer. There were many times I wore a white nylon Vanity Fair brief. I never considered that to be underdressing. I went out many times for several months during the fall and winter wearing an unpadded bram camisole, panty, and hosiery under my normal jeans and sweatshirt. It did nothing for me. I was reminded I was underdressed when various garments needed to be adjusted. I experienced those things my wife sometimes complains about when we're out together. Basically, it did nothing for me. I still like wearing a nylon panty or nylon pettipanty.

I never found any reason whatsoever to tuck. There's no reason to mash the family jewels, is there?

When I am wearing a dress at home I always wear a wrap, empire waist or sheath style dress. There is no reason to cram them when at home. There's no reason to be uncomfortable. On the occasion when I do go out for a stroll totally en femme I do wear a panty girdle to smooth out the male bulge. I try to do everything possible to not look like a guy in a dress.

I really do not see any reason to tuck when the outer garments are male. Ooops! Maybe if you get toooo excited!

Tracii G
09-24-2015, 11:12 AM
Some times I tuck just depends on what I'm wearing.

Judith96a
09-24-2015, 11:49 AM
I've found that I automatically tuck whenever wearing panties, regardless of whether I'm under dressing or fully en femme.
Last Christmas, my wife (who doesn't know about Judith) bought me some (male) undies that are more like panties than Ys and I tend to automatically tuck when wearing those!

Jan_Muller
09-24-2015, 01:56 PM
I no longer wear men's underwear at all (which makes for some interesting locker too experiences) and tucking all day, every day is a bridge too far.

Brandy Mathews
09-24-2015, 07:36 PM
Yes,
I tuck too, just makes me feel more feminine. Whether I am under dressed or fully dressed. Have done it for a lot of years. Just feels right to me.
Hugs,
Bree :)