PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Style of Panties

Jerigirl
02-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Hi Girls!

It's been a long time since anyone has posted a panty thread. I know you girls out there love to wear panties as much as I do. The frillier, the better. Anyway, what are your favorite styles/colors of panties? Mine are definitely vanity fair briefs. I have them in yellow, blue, tan, pink, and pretty pale green. I wear them every day under feminine clothes and drab clothes. And, I just can't seem to get enough of them, just like any other girl.

Kisses,
Jeri Girl

Shelby
02-08-2006, 02:19 PM
I have a few lace and cotton. My faves are the cotton hipsters I found at Target. They are fem, yet keep my package in place while I work.

oztallulah
02-08-2006, 02:46 PM
I really only wear the Lycra/Elastane type panty. They are so smooth and hugging, like a second skin. And lots of give in them too!!!

Nikki Dee
02-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Not sure that I have an absolute favourite style...I just love 'em all.!!!...do you think I'm TG or something.?
Love Nikki. x

Jerigirl
02-08-2006, 07:15 PM
I think I'm going to Target to buy some panties tonight!

Helen MC
02-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Full briefs, cotton interlock with elastic through legs bands and waist and a double gusset. In white, pastel colours, patterned and in Navy Blue, Bottle Green, Maroon, Brown, Grey. Also Sloggi Briefs and equivalent in white, skin colour, black, and pastel shades.

ladyelaine
02-08-2006, 07:24 PM
Low cut with lots of stretch. Favorite colors are tan, peach, and satin white.
Higher cuts are very nice also, yet don't do it for me somehow. Love them all nevertheless. Worn at every opportunity, and more.

ladyelaine

Amanduhrob
02-08-2006, 07:37 PM
I love the "boy leg", or "boy short" style of panties the best.

jeniinnylons
02-08-2006, 07:44 PM
Fredricks of Hollywood Brizilian Lace Boyshorts!

Phyliss
02-08-2006, 07:52 PM
While the Vanity Fair briefs are really nice and the Bali control briefs are comfy,and the Skimp Skamps are a pleasure I find that Shadowline has a style with no cotton gusset that is a true delight to wear.

I have about three "thongs" that I wear when I'm in a mood for pain. There is just something about "butt floss" that doesn't turn me on.

I mostly enjoy a brief style panty with a large enough gusset to prevent "fall out"

All of my panties are made of nylon. I have just one pair of microfiber cotton panties that I wear to my massage appointments. They're just generic enough to not cause any questions.

Aloha_Dana
02-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Not sure that I have an absolute favourite style...I just love 'em all.!!!
Yep. Any and all of them! Definately my weak point.

Dana

ERIKA1963
02-08-2006, 08:14 PM
My wife started buying me panties a couple of months ago, I liked the silky boy shorts alot then she bought me a zebra print silk and pink silk thong and wow I really love the zebra print one, I took some pics and it looks as great as it feels. ERIKA1963 :o :o

Sally/nyc
02-08-2006, 08:20 PM
I love the Vanity Fair full briefs, and the Elita boyleg panties, as well as Bali full brief Skamp

uknowhoo
02-08-2006, 11:52 PM
Hmmm, :hmmm: I didn't realize that it had been that long since someone posted a panty thread.

Wenda
02-09-2006, 12:50 AM
I have a couple nice black lace pairs, but, they arent especially comfortable. I like nylon thongs, that are very femme, but with a bit of innovation, work extremely well as a gaff. I dont wear them to work, because I find them distracting, and I feel I am paid for 100% attention when I am there.

jenny c
02-09-2006, 07:08 AM
no real preference also i just love any style within reason that is

Angela Burke
02-09-2006, 07:27 AM
Ah yes good old panties.
My favourites are French knickers and cami-knickers.
Not technically panties but still my favorites.
I love wearing them.

Lisa Marie
02-09-2006, 07:38 AM
I like the kind with the ruffels in the back.

Keely
02-09-2006, 07:59 AM
ooh Tammi. It has been about a week or so! :cheeky: These threads are fun anyway.

Keely

uknowhoo
02-09-2006, 10:25 AM
:eek: OMG a whole week !!! :eek:

Well then carry on, by all means.:D

T

Sharon
02-09-2006, 10:58 AM
:eek: OMG a whole week !!! :eek:

Well then carry on, by all means.:D

T

Gads, I think it was more like three hours! :rolleyes:

Tamara Croft
02-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Long time?? hmmm including this one, there has been SEVEN this month...... and you only posted in one of them a couple of days ago..... so I hardly see that being a long time...

chrissypantyluv
02-09-2006, 03:23 PM
i like my panties ,the sexier the better, ive found some great sissy nickers on ebay, specially made for us girls, satin ,frilly, or white and pink cotton thongs for me

Marla
02-09-2006, 04:08 PM
I just recieved a pair of pink panties with black lace ruffles all around. Wow!!! They are sooo much fun to wear that I dont want to take them off!! So I dont.

sissy stacy
02-09-2006, 05:53 PM
(curtsey)

my favorites are the ruffled kind, often called 'sissy' panties or 'square dance' or 'tennis' panties. They make me feel the most feminine. i also like almost any panties with a lot of lace.

i do not like thongs that much

(curtsey)

-sissy s.

Jerigirl
02-09-2006, 06:04 PM
OMG Girls! It seems like the panty thread is ever-so popular. I just know how much girls love to discuss their most intimate garments.

Kisses,
Jeri Girl

jennifer easton
02-09-2006, 06:21 PM
geeeeeeeees!xoxoxoxJennifer

Mona
02-09-2006, 06:52 PM
I like low cut bikini thongs, sometimes mesh, sometimes silky satin, mostly in pinks and reds but I like black and lavender and blue also.

Liberty
02-09-2006, 07:18 PM
just luv my thongs, and savor the shiny vanilla colored satin ones. Cotton for everday wear. never any discomfort, my girlie jeans fit me oh so sweetly whilst in a thong.
~Liberty

ashlee chiffon
02-10-2006, 03:21 AM
is there any kind of purrrrfect panty, luv? Vanity Fair briefs are simply put...heavens' gift to cd's! Knowing the silky cuties are encasing my hips helps create the feminine persona en total for me, and make me sooo happy!:bs:

kris_dresser
02-10-2006, 05:58 AM
fave? I'll go with high cut briefs, followed by string bikini style. Occaisonaly will wear a thong though. They are all good!

Stacy Reso
02-10-2006, 06:05 AM
normal cotton g-string

Nicole Lee
02-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Low-rise bikini brief style. ;) I don't like the feel of thongs -- feels weird to have a string ride up your butt crack. Hehehe!

barbarajeanne
02-11-2006, 03:06 PM
No matter what I am trying on at my favorite shops I always end up with at least 1 or 2 more pair of panties. I must have 5-6 dozen at least. I really love anything pink or black and the more lace the better. My favorites are the high cut lycra and boy shorts with lace throughout. I love wearing thongs under boy clothes as well.

Ms Alison Janes
02-11-2006, 03:28 PM
All my panties are satin, mostly ivory and black but a few other colours also.

annekathleen
02-11-2006, 03:53 PM
most of the time i'll wear Victorias Secrets black microfiber bikini's. they feel great, hold everything in place and, because of the color, they still tend to look like mens underwear.Of course I have them in all of the colors., briefs and thongs too.
and i love lace tanga boyshorts too. I must have hundreds of them in just about every color ( thank-you e-bay and delta burke )
and i have a huge collection of vintage panties, control briefs, stretch lace, panty-slips, ruffled butt, etc....Ive spent hours and hours on e-bay and purchased just about every imaginable style, cut, color, material, etc.
I sometimes feel bad that my girlfriend who likes to wear Victorias Secrets matching bras and bikini's for me, doesnt have the huge collection that I have. My biggest dillema in the morning is trying to figure out which pair I'm going to wear to work, usually after trying on at least 10 different pairs.
I'm thinking of going to the local consignment shop to put this stuff on e-bay and thin out my collection. I have several vinyl totes full of bras from 34 A to 44 DD, panties, vintage, shoes, high heels (size 9-91/2) plus one closet full of womens clothing from jeans, slacks, skirts, dresses, tops, sweaters, slips, etc.
I love ALL of them!!!!!!

loridawncd
02-13-2006, 05:57 PM
I usually wear victorias secret thongs.

TracyDeluxe
02-13-2006, 06:52 PM
LOL! I have never understood the attraction of thongs, they are just not "me"!

In fact, my faves would be the exact opposite, I guess. What I just adore are the "bubble" panties of the 50's, full cut, balloning, and with frills or lace around the legs. These are mostly seen in babydoll pj sets (another weakness of mine), but can be found seperately at times, also.

In fact, right now I am wearing a very unique pair of Vanity Fairs that I found in a thrift shop, and have never seen before or since. Let me see if I can describe them.

They are fullcut, turquoise, and have two layers, the inner being an almost chiffon like material, the outer nylon. But here's the unique part>>the inner layer is smaller than the outer layer, with the result that the panties "blouse" when you are wearing them! So 50's, and soo feminine!

I'll have to take a picture of them sometime, and post. They are just so girly!

trannie T
03-17-2006, 02:11 AM
Vanity Fair briefs, sissy pants with ruffles, microfiber or nylon, cotton is too much like men's underwear.

EricaCD
03-17-2006, 01:47 PM
I've always been partial to the satin "flutter bikinis" that were popular for, like, 15 minutes in the late 80s. For those of you who blinked and missed this fashion trend, imagine an ordinary bikini with a loose ruffle of satin fabric over the tops of the legs, rather like the hips of a traditional teddy. Very sexy and more comfy than flutter thongs, IMHO.

DeeDee420
03-17-2006, 01:51 PM
I usually only wear thongs or g-strings.

Eric/a
03-17-2006, 01:58 PM
I've always been partial to the satin "flutter bikinis" that were popular for, like, 15 minutes in the late 80s.

Those are still around. Not too long ago, I got several pairs, all in floral print, right out of the JC Penney lingerie department. Very lovely, but too loose in front to wear for anything except with a chemise or cami to bed!

Bernice
03-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Call me "fuddy duddy" or "old-fashioned" or just plain "square". I wear only plain white cotton biefs. I have nothing against the fancier panties except the exorbitant costs, and that they don't breathe - hence the buildup of moisture creates problems.

Hugs,

Bernice

Same22
03-18-2006, 11:11 PM
those are my favorite as well, especially the signature ones, i have no idea why

janetb
03-19-2006, 12:24 AM
Panty girdle for me. Janet

LilDolly87
03-19-2006, 12:35 AM
I am a very girly type of person so I would have to say thongs. but I like the lacy paintes alot to

Jolene
03-19-2006, 01:19 AM
Sort of depends on my mood. One of my favs are the Bali Skamp briefs ... is hard to slip them off .. very comfortable . but most any brief style is nice. Hi Cut style is ok too . but prefer briefs ... Jolene

DawnRodgers
03-19-2006, 01:44 AM
Sexy, satiny thongs - my favorite. Aear them most everyday. Love how they look and feel. They are the best and seem to get more popular every year. Like them with decorations, patterns, sequins, - most any decorative aspect. Colors in pink, red, black, pueple. Anything vivd and girly.
Dawn

Leigh Davis
03-19-2006, 08:30 AM
Micofiber bikini style for me, either Nononsense or Barely There.
Black, White.

I save the thongs for when I know my bum will show!
;)

I just remembered though. I love the feeling of bare bum against dress slacks.

PaulaH
03-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Hey girls ... interestingly enough my favorite panties are made by ... Jockey. The Comfies and No Panty Line Promise brands fit very well. The bikinis are cut with the right amount of fabric in the crotch area to keep "it" in place comfortably. They are offered in lots of cute colors, styles, ...

ashlee chiffon
03-19-2006, 11:49 AM
hey Jerri ...you must be the one always bidding my up on ebay over those VF auctions! love them... also buy the home made briefs on ebay, which are usually All nylon and lace!~
;)

Sarah Stockings
03-19-2006, 11:55 AM
I don't have any favourite brand, but they have to be sheer or silky.

Cotton panties are for teenagers.
Thongs are a definite NO!

I like full panties or bikini cut. French knickers are a nice treat as well!

Laurie Ann
03-19-2006, 11:58 AM
Thongs satin, silk, cotton or lace it has to be thongs only.

Laurie Ann
03-20-2006, 12:12 PM
I have no trouble with thongs however, boy shorts some times leave the tackle uncovered.