PDA

View Full Version : The visit

Allisa
07-21-2015, 09:08 PM
Well Iv'e been visiting a friend in the hospital for the last three days, first she knows of my CDing but never really seen me totally dressed, so the first visit I presented with just a touch of femme, earrings, necklace and bracelets than next visit same jewelry but with femme jeans, shirt and shoes(not heels) and today I presented as total female, no problem getting past the guard with visitor pass into womans section, but had to explain who I was to my friend at first sight, then she introduced me to the nurse as her friend "his name is Al", not even a blink or hesitation with a "hello" as if nothing was out of the ordinary, which to me it wasn't, from then on it was" you ladies" and "girls" this "girls" that, what a visit, it lifted my spirits and I know it did wonders for my friends spirits and I hope it helps speed her recovery. And I did bring flowers(daisies)from my garden as a personal touch. I guess it's my femme self that thinks that way, as a male I probably would have bought some kind of arrangement made by someone else. I hoped you enjoyed my small slice of life.

Alice_2014_B
07-21-2015, 09:17 PM
Understanding is so amazing.
Thanks for sharing.
:)

MssHyde
07-21-2015, 09:45 PM
Your living the dream

BLUE ORCHID
07-22-2015, 06:20 AM
Hi Alissa, That was great, That's how you can tell who your true friends are.:hugs:

JeanetteX
07-22-2015, 09:39 AM
What a wonderful story Allisa. And I loved your remark on the flowers. Isn't it strange...if I bring someone a present as male it would probably be a gift card while as a woman we give it a lot more thought

Pat
07-22-2015, 11:23 AM
Very cool. I love slice of life stories as they demonstrate that normalcy is achievable. :) You and your friend are both fortunate.

MissTee
07-22-2015, 11:40 PM
Love your sweet story. Thanks for sharing it.

Dana44
07-23-2015, 12:21 AM
Allisa, thanks for sharing the story. It is a really nice to be recognized and the flowers were from your heart to your friend. It may be a feminine thought as you said. I always gave my women flowers from the meadow in a nice arrangement. I always thought they looked better. But hey I always had fem thoughts too.