PDA

View Full Version : First Year Progress

Ceera
07-22-2015, 08:18 PM
This month marks one year since the first time that I stepped out of the house fully en-femme, and went to a nightclub as Ceera. Prior to that I spent 6 months buying clothes, getting my first wig and breast forms, trying to learn to do makeup, and practicing a feminine voice, while closeted at home, and never showing my female form outside of my house. (About a month earlier I wore a costume at an Anime convention in female mode, but with a mask that completely hid my head.)

Since then I have been out en-femme 2 to 4 times a month to that one club, plus I've gone to one large public dance at a downtown Anime Convention while en-femme and have gone wig shopping in broad daylight en-femme.

When I started, I had only one wig that wasn't from a Halloween shop. (The one in the left hand pic was from a Chinese mail-order source.) I was just shaving my cleavage area, and was wearing long sleeves to hide my arm hair and opaque tights or very dark stockings to hide my leg hair. I wasn't very good with makeup, but I did try. And at least I had a marginally passable feminine voice. I was out to only one person who had ever met me as a male - and that was my 18 year old daughter. The first pic, below is me just minutes before I walked out that door for the first time.

In the past year, I've gotten much better wigs, I've learned a lot about applying my makeup, and I've started shaving my arms, legs and torso to eliminate all visible body hair. My feminine voice still may not be perfect, but I can sound good enough without even thinking about it to be taken as female over the phone. I have glasses purchased specifically to look good for the female me. I have a wig purchased at a wig shop and fitted for me while en-femme. The second pic is me this month, a year later.

Quite a change for the better, I think!

Ceera
07-22-2015, 08:40 PM
Oh, and here is where I started... Male mode, March 2014, the day I shaved off my beard.

Robin414
07-22-2015, 08:51 PM
OMG! Wow, you've come a long way in a year😀

Julie Denier
07-22-2015, 09:00 PM
Well done, Ceera! ;)

AngelaYVR
07-22-2015, 09:12 PM
It's coming up on a year for my first outing as well and I was just thinking about all the things I have learned in that time. You should be right proud of the progress you have made Ceera, I hope you have enjoyed this past year!

Rachelakld
07-22-2015, 11:40 PM
well done, looks like more sparkle in the new photos :)

pamela7
07-23-2015, 08:44 AM
congratulations Ceera, what a transformation!!!

Sandra-Bumstead
07-24-2015, 08:08 AM
Good progress in a year, Ceera. My beard comes off soon too, I hope.