PDA

View Full Version : Is she encroaching on my other side?

Angela Marie
07-24-2015, 12:54 PM
I have posted before how my feminization is increasing. I spoke of that in the context of being dressed and some mannerisms. I had avoided appearing femme in public. Today I had to go to a salon to pick up some wig cleaner. I had just gotten out of ballet class and I was some what hesitant to go in. I was wearing a tight t shirt, black tights, and lime green running shoes. No hesitation. Plopped on sunglasses with sparkles on the side, walked in in a very femme manner with my best voice. The woman could not have been nicer. I just walked across the parking lot feeling so like Angela. A very empowering experience.

paulaprimo
07-24-2015, 01:00 PM
sounds like it to me. with confidence comes power. no stopping her now! :)

Jaylyn
07-24-2015, 01:27 PM
Watch out your femme side can take over completely. Making you go out and spend, spend , spend. It's all good though.

Belle Cri
07-24-2015, 02:07 PM
The nice store ladies have us down pat, lol.

Krisi
07-24-2015, 02:32 PM
Just don't do anything that you may regret later. Keep things under control.

Eryn
07-24-2015, 02:34 PM
...I had just gotten out of ballet class and I was some what hesitant to go in. I was wearing a tight t shirt, black tights, and lime green running shoes. No hesitation. Plopped on sunglasses with sparkles on the side, walked in in a very femme manner with my best voice. The woman could not have been nicer. I just walked across the parking lot feeling so like Angela. A very empowering experience.

It is fun, isn't it? We plan a lot of things, but the impromptu outings are often better from a personal development viewpoint. It is empowering to simply do the things we want to do.

Wait until you get ma'am-ed when you think you're in boy mode! :)

kimdl93
07-25-2015, 10:19 AM
Angela, it seems several of your recent posts ask about your Feminine side taking over....encroaching ... Then you'll describe some event demonstrated get your increasing confidence and comfort level with expressing this side.

It's great that you're feeling increasingly confident in expressing this aspect of yourself. And it doesn't really seem that you are facing any major constraints from doing so. So my question...is why wonder or worry about your growing comfort and confidence. This isn't some mysterious force displacing your former self. It is you. You're making conscious choices that reflect your preferences and needs. Sooner or later, you'll be able to fully own this, and embrace the lifestyle as your a true expression of yourself.