PDA

View Full Version : I did a BAD thing and this is my confession

chinabrown
07-24-2015, 11:34 PM
When I 1st started to dabble in Cross dressing I was spending the night at my parents friends house and I would sneak and try on their friends clothing. Then as a teen ager I would purposely date tall women to try on the shoes.

I BE BAD!

Who else is bad here?

cheryl reeves
07-25-2015, 02:09 AM
i just mixed my sisters underclthes with my moms dresses,because my mom wore dresses and my sis wore jeans..

BLUE ORCHID
07-25-2015, 06:47 AM
Hi CB, I don't see the problem,:daydreaming:

I Am Paula
07-25-2015, 06:52 AM
When my sister went off to university, she only took 1/3 of her clothes. I had free reign over the rest.

alwayshave
07-25-2015, 07:19 AM
I think that most of us started by "borrowing" family and friends clothes. Its not like at a very young age we had the cash or ability to go out and buy our own clothes. It's not that doing so is right, it just seems to be the evolution of a crossdresser.

Marcelle
07-25-2015, 07:27 AM
I don't think you are bad . . . I believe "borrowing" in the early stages is a common theme as it is new and to be honest I doubt most of us were ready to just walk down to the local shopping mall and pick out a dress to wear.

Cheers

Isha

Krisi
07-25-2015, 07:41 AM
I suppose most of us "borrowed" women's clothing at some point but I would draw the line at borrowing my parent's friend's clothes.

Belle Cri
07-25-2015, 07:54 AM
Well I certainly didn't run out and say "Dad! I've got to have that off shoulder white dress and the Candies DoMe Pumps just like in Saturday Night Fever!"

Claire Cook
07-25-2015, 07:58 AM
Like others I started getting into my Mom's stuff and always felt "bad" about it. Trouble is that the "bad" feeling led to guilt that took years to deal with -- accepting it and owning it was the cure for me.

Angela Marie
07-25-2015, 08:06 AM
I remember trying on my mothers tights when i was about 10 or 11. I loved them!!!! Mostly black. But she had an awesome pair of blue ones also. Fast forward years later. I'm a runner and when running tights came into vogue I was in heaven. A few years later and i'm going out fully dressed mingling with others. It is an evolution we all, or most of us, have been through.

Candice June Lee
07-25-2015, 08:16 AM
As a kid when i was home alone, i "borrow" my mothers under pants. Later i used my ex wifes clothes. Then finally just started buying my own. As has been said, i too am not sure if it was bad, but it is the evelution of ourselves i suppose. Maybe it was ok if we didnt keep them and they got returned. Mostly i guess, in this case, it is a matter of opinion.

Ilsa
07-25-2015, 08:27 AM
My biggest guilt, when I was younger, was that I found my mother's wedding dress and ah, you know what came next... I thought it was sacrilege.

Sarah Louise
07-25-2015, 09:52 AM
When I was younger I 'borrowed' underwear from three members of my family, two then girlfriends, my wife and at least three friends' mums. I've no idea how I never got caught.

Zylia
07-25-2015, 10:04 AM
I would purposely date tall women to try on the shoes.
Now that's what I call dedication :D

Anyway, sometimes, you just have to improvise as a young and broke closeted crossdresser.

Allisa
07-25-2015, 10:17 AM
With 3 sisters my choices were endless and then there was mom's things. Then when I got older I would somehow get my girl friends to dress me or let me try on their clothes as a joke or some other pretense. It's almost a rite of passage into CDing to "borrow" clothes of our female family members. It's only bad if you soil them and hide or throw them out.

docrobbysherry
07-25-2015, 10:47 AM
I would never even consider wearing a relative or friends clothes!:doh:

Considering how inexpensive things r at thrift stores-------:battingeyelashes:

Alice Torn
07-25-2015, 11:17 AM
I can relate, as I did a big no-no! years ago, washing a longtime customers' house windows, while she went shopping, I found a black mock turtleneck dress hanging in the masterbed room, with other clothes. She is quite tall, like me, much taller than her husband. Well, I gave in, and took off my work clothes, and quickly tried it on. Pretty good fit, looked in the mirror for half a minute, then quickly shed it, rehung it, and put my work stuff back on. If she or her husband had "caught" me, i may have died! I hope i never do something like it again.

angelica92
07-25-2015, 12:00 PM
I have also tried my moms and my sisters clothes since i started crossdressing. This is something i too felt guilty about so i when i came out i was very uppfront with them and told them and that felt very good. They took it very well which im very happy about:)

The only time i guess i was kind of bad was this one time when my sisters friend lend some clothes to my sister. I also gave in and i tried them on. It was some dresses and tunics and i loved them but where very sure to put them back in the precise order they were placed from the start:P

//Angelica

Katey888
07-25-2015, 03:33 PM
Oh gawd, yes... :hiding:

Staying with relatives when about 14 and my slightly older cousin had a white, satin mini dress... full sleeves, high waist and flared skirt... I feigned illness when the families went shopping just so I could be with that dress for an hour or so... :daydreaming:

Can you go straight to purgatory or is it a more roundabout scenic route... ;)

Katey x

Brenda456
07-25-2015, 06:36 PM
I started out trying on my moms bra and girdle. I was so ashamed. Am I a bad person?

NoraTV
07-26-2015, 12:15 AM
So where's the "bad" part?

Teresa
07-26-2015, 04:42 AM
Chinabrown,
I guess most of wouldn't know we're CDers unless we'd borrowed clothes at some point ! Lets face it the majority of us don't suddenly say I'm going to be a CDer today and go out and buy a load of clothes !
The other point about this is the clothes have different meanings to to us , I didn't start dressing because of the feel of the material or I wanted to look like a pretty girl or even become one . Some of these feelings and thoughts have come later, as we all know our CDing changes the more we do it ! I guess it's why our partners struggle to come to terms with it, the goalposts just keep moving. They accuse of lying and being secretive but it's so hard to stop our brains pushing for more !

Ally 2112
07-30-2015, 08:19 PM
As far as trying my moms clothes the only time i tried someone elses clothing was my aunts skating dress and tights .

HollyGreene
07-30-2015, 08:43 PM
I started off wearing my sister's clothes. Never felt guilty about it.
I always replaced them and never damaged them so I didn't see any harm in it.
It just felt right when I was wearing them, so there was no guilt about being a boy in a dress.

Brandy Mathews
07-30-2015, 08:52 PM
Think that we have all been there sweety.
Hugs,
Bree :)

St. Eve
07-30-2015, 09:55 PM
I spent the better part of three decades "borrowing clothes." First my mom's, then my girlfriends, then my housemates, then any women where I could have access to her clothes. I became a master at putting things back in their original places and condition. Way too many years of guilt, shame, fear, longing, secrets, etc....
Today, in the finally couple years of my 40s, I am finally feeling the freedom of being out to my closest friends and just beginning to purchase my own clothes. Better late than never!! I am so grateful for y'all and the journey that brought me to today!

Peace
St. Eve

fiona frisson
07-31-2015, 03:36 AM
It has to be part of CDing rite of passage to borrow ... my bad whilst being quite slim a 12 distorting my wifes 10 clothing with illicut try ons ... culminating in one instance getting locked into a top and effectively destroying it in getting out

JeanetteX
07-31-2015, 03:55 AM
I dont see anything bad in this but look at it as just an innocent start of a crossdressers life. As long as we dont ruin the borrowed clothes there is nothing wrong. And besides, where else can we turn to? As a 10 year old you dont walk into the lingerie store to buy stuff do you?