PDA

View Full Version : Catalogs, Websites and Photoshop, Oh My!

Ilsa
07-30-2015, 11:44 AM
Are you inundated by woman's catalogs or the relentless never ending choices of websites promoting women's fashion? You then add that with the ability to use a scanner and Photoshop to transpose your head on the body of a model (LOL) to see what you might look like in a certain outfit which can certainly make you feel like Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ. At one moment you find yourself in a beautiful field of poppies and the next minute you're overwhelmed by it all. Then you take a good look at yourself and realize you may never be Glinda but then again you probably won't be that other character either.

So then you ask yourself when do I get rid of these catalogs and just be Dorothy!

:love:As always

Ilsa

Jane G
07-30-2015, 12:29 PM
Ok you lost me long ago with this thread. I get adverts for girly stuff all the time, because I buy girly stuff online. But as to photoshopping my head on to catalogue pictures, er no not tried that maybe I should.:eek:

Pat
07-30-2015, 01:55 PM
Actually it's not usually my head that's the problem when it comes to figuring out how I'll look in something -- it's my wide shoulders and skinny butt. Can't do much for that with Photoshop. ;)