PDA

View Full Version : Feels Like

deebra
08-03-2015, 07:27 AM
When you go shopping/ run errands and are dressed in drab such as wearing a thong or panties under girl jeans, maybe even hose, bra, a little makeup and you pass women do you enjoy a satisfying feeling that you are in their gender class, you are kinda one of them by wearing their (female) clothing, does it give you a satisfying feeling of what it feels like "being a woman". It does me because I wear sexy feminine clothes which enhances that feminine mindset.

suchacutie
08-03-2015, 09:16 AM
For me it's an understanding of how much I don't yet know about presenting as Tina. "Woman in training" would be closer to reality.

Krisi
08-03-2015, 10:39 AM
Nope. I wear panties and I wear women's jeans and jean shorts cut down from capris, but I've been doing it long enough that the panties are just underwear and the women's jeans and shorts are just jeans and shorts. I think there's way more to feeling like a woman than panties, hose, bra, etc.

Cheryl T
08-03-2015, 12:38 PM
I don't even think of that when I'm out fully dressed.
I've been doing this so long that it's just natural to me and I don't think about which "team" I'm on...lol.

deebra
08-03-2015, 01:11 PM
Well I'm walking out the door right now going grocery shopping at WalMart in drab wearing my bright orange thong under white shorts with shaved legs and "above" and if I pass a really hot female I'll assume we're both in sexy undies and it'll feel good knowing we both enjoy wearing feminine finery.

Teresa
08-03-2015, 01:32 PM
Deebra,
I'm a little confused by your question, I underdress regularly under drab clothes ( male ) it feels good otherwise I wouldn't do it but I don't feel the gender swap because they're my clothes and it just feels good to wear them ! Male clothes just don't feel the same !

Allisa
08-03-2015, 08:44 PM
I'm in agreement with Cheryl, and Krisi.

kimdl93
08-03-2015, 08:56 PM
I agree with Cheryl, Krisi and Alissa.;)

Robin414
08-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Yah, maybe a little. I think I'd feel IT a lot more if I were more confident in my female presentation though (I know, we're in drab right now), I notice the super attractive women and think 'OMG, I can never look as good as that and get a little depressed and it overshadows the feeling we're talking about I think 😕

Sometimes Steffi
08-03-2015, 10:25 PM
The only thing I think about is, "If you only knew".

My toes are painted now, so that's what I think when I see a girl with toes painted.

But, I go to yoga painted, so it's not a complete secret, except for my wife.

sometimes_miss
08-04-2015, 02:18 AM
"Woman in training" would be closer to reality.
I get this ^. Adolescent girls are in that category, and that's kind of what I feel like, like becoming a woman is what I feel like I'm supposed to aspire to, something that I'll naturally progress into with time. But I'm stuck in that point, never to move forward. I learned to 'act' the part of a normal man. But that's all it is, is an act; it doesn't ever feel 'normal'.

pamela7
08-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Sometimes yes, this weekend out walking a dog, dressed in a tunic but no wig nor make-up, i had the full female smile and eye contact, and avoidance from her man. For me, that's saying I'm part of the club, and yes it gives me a warm feeling. Other times it does not happen, and that's okay too.

xxx Pamela

Joni T
08-04-2015, 04:05 PM
When I'm in drab, I'm in drab. I've never understood the thrill of under dressing. What's the point???
Jon

BLUE ORCHID
08-04-2015, 04:25 PM
Hi Deebra, It's just knowing that I'm underdressed that makes it fun.:hugs:

Hi Jon, If I have to explain it to you , You probably wouldn't understand it anyway.:daydreaming:

See line #1. in my signature.

St. Eve
08-05-2015, 07:24 AM
I am in the "women in training" camp. I have been joking with my coming out support team that I feel like a pre adolescent girl who is just becoming concerned with how she will look as a women - what clothes to wear, what clothes fit my "style," what clothes do i feel feminine or sexy or comfy in, and how are other people perceiving me in those clothes etc. etc....

I so look forward to the time when I feel the same as y'all that have shared you have been dressing so much longer and do not feel like these are issues anymore!!

Peace
St.Eve