PDA

View Full Version : Bucket list

Gillian Gigs
08-03-2015, 10:35 AM
I read another post and I got to thinking about bucket lists. I think that we all must have them, so what is first on your list?

First on my list is to go to another city and go to a transformation service. I would want something that would do the whole nine yards and then have somone take me out on the town. I would want pictures and just have a fun time with some other person who could help me to relax and enjoy myself.

Krisi
08-03-2015, 10:48 AM
Mine would be to go to another town with my wife and spend some time in public as Krisi. That's the crossdressing part of my bucket list. There are other, non-crossdressing related things.

I Am Paula
08-03-2015, 10:54 AM
A date with Shemar Moore, of course!

Sarah Doepner
08-03-2015, 11:08 AM
My bucket list is pretty short right now. I want to get past the fear of being outted to my family, because that fear is probably holding me back from any further self discovery. To do that I'm getting counseling and plan to tell them later this year. After that I'll be able to relax and can start to figure out where I am under the Transgender umbrella.

Dana44
08-03-2015, 11:50 AM
While I have accomplished a lot of things, my bucket list is growing for both the male and the fem side of me. But a vacation to an island for scuba diving. I want to be my fem self and dive in a bikini. It would be awesome as you are with other divers. Sit outside in the pool area after and rub lotion getting a tan.

Teresa
08-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Gillian,
I guess you're meaning a bucket list item might happen and a wish list may never happen ?

I guess I'm more on the wish list in that case because I just want to be openly accepted without the social strings !
Top of my my bucket list is surprisingly non CDing ! I just want to be fit enough to ski with my grandchildren !

Chrissy1966
08-03-2015, 05:19 PM
still a neck down gal but soon want to learn how to properly apply my own makeup. In the grand scheme of things, this is a simple and achievable goal. After that, I want to play for the Bruins. Go B's!! LoL

BLUE ORCHID
08-03-2015, 08:58 PM
Hi Gillian, The two things on my CD Bucket list was getting my ears pierced,
Done on 03/14/15 & 05/12/15 triple pierced now.
Second still on my CD bucket is getting a bridal gown.:hugs:

kimdl93
08-03-2015, 09:02 PM
Mine would be to attend a Christmas Party en femme. Don't ask me why, except I look good in red!

Adriana Moretti
08-03-2015, 09:24 PM
My current Top Of The Bucket List Is To Hit the West Coast and party over there...I need to get my "Heels On The Ground " there...and also get overseas.......I seriously wont be happy till I start getting on planes.....I made it as far as Detroit this year so far....but west coast, vegas, london, france, sexy under pants....

Katie Thompson
08-04-2015, 07:14 PM
Hi Krisi. I have done this and it is awesome. There are many small CD getaway events where wives are welcome and there is shopping and sight seeing and other fun daytime activities like that. I have been to one with my wife in Delaware, and 2 in Pennsylvania, and there is a new one starting in Ogonquit Maine next month. Here is the link. http://scarlettsmakeovers.com/maine-event/
Oh and on my bucket list is to be a flower gurl at a wedding. With baby's breath flowers in my hair and a sparkly tiara, bell shaped white dress with a ribbon for a belt. The oohs and aahs and pictures as I walk down the aisle before the bride... Sorry I got lost there.

char GG
08-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Kimdl93 -

Cute answer. Red dresses are awesome. Sound like an achievable goal.

Laura28
08-04-2015, 09:16 PM
My bucket list, the number one item would be to have a full transformation then spend a night on the town all dressed with my wife. I would love for her to meet laura in person one day. she is very supportive but will only see laura in pictures. One of these days.....

Jorja
08-04-2015, 10:11 PM
I had my bucket full of things I really wanted to do. I set it too close to the edge of the porch. As I was leaving one day I kicked the bucket. It fell the 45 feet down to the ground on a steep hill. All of my desires fell out of the bucket. I can't retrieve them. Time to buy a new bucket and refill it.

I just went zip lining for the first time last weekend. Check!

HelenR2
08-05-2015, 05:49 AM
I already have a bucket.

CarlaWestin
08-05-2015, 07:07 AM
I seem to have two bucket lists. One is after retirement and the other is when I get the next long stretch of private Carla time which will be coming up fairly soon. Future retirement list items include, of course, pierced ears, laser hair removal and then possibly breast implants and permanent makeup. The latter two probably won't happen. I'll just be too old by then. On the immediate list, I plan on getting a professional makeover and then spending the entire day dressed completely in the whole sexey maid fantasy outfit, with a list of minor errands and purchases to accomplish. We'll see how that goes. Hey, it's just a list!

Missy43
08-14-2015, 09:39 AM
My bucket list item is to go wedding dress shopping

Judith96a
08-14-2015, 10:04 AM
The CD items on my bucket list:-

buy a really natural looking breastplate / femskin suit
spend at least a week en femme 24/7

Just simple things!:o

AngelaYVR
08-14-2015, 10:26 AM
Today, I'm checking off a couple of things: take public transport while dressed - a bus, rail and ferry and then party in another city
I'll think of the next thing for my list while sailing through the Georgia Straight!

NicoleScott
08-14-2015, 11:46 AM
Jorga, lucky for you that you didn't fall off the porch, or you really would have kicked the bucket.

Great scene in "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World", Jimmy Durante kicking the bucket twice at the same time. Funny.

My bucket list: don't kick it yet.

Rhian
08-14-2015, 01:04 PM
I haven't really got a bucket list but I'll try and create one now.

1) Get a full body wax
2) Get a manicure and pedicure
3) Go wig shopping and buy a decent wig
4) Laser the small amount of stubble from my face
5) Get a fairly femine tattoo (planned but I need the cash and to see it designed)
6) Go for a night out fully dressed on Manchester Canal Street (Need some CD friends first :( )
7) Get professional photos taken
8) Go on holiday and go the beach in a bikini
9) Get bikini tan lines
10) Go shopping dressed
11) Belly button piercing

OCCarly
08-14-2015, 04:22 PM
Very near term:

1) Wig and make up. I'm getting a little tired of the overaged femme boy look.
2) Put together an office outfit. I have lots of casual clothes for around the house and garden, but I need to work on the more formal side of things.
3) See a gender therapist.

Longer term:

1) get rid of facial hair
2) get on hormones before I lose any more hair
3) FFS on nose and brows
4) Brazilian butt lift

Amy Fakley
08-14-2015, 04:29 PM
1) Live authentically.

Items 2 through infinity mostly involve winning the lottery after achieving #1, LOL

Jennifer B
08-14-2015, 04:35 PM
I have a wish list which I started years ago, which I suppose is a bucket list. It started with things that got ticket off years ago like, buy my own bra, buy my own heels etc.. It's now getting adventurous.

1. Go to a Gay Pride Event. (Did that last week in Amsterdam! Yay!)
2. Lose enough weight to fit in all my dresses properly.
3. Go out fully en-femme.
4. Get a full make over in London and photoshoot.
5. Go to a CD friendly club en-femme.
6. Spend a weekend away en-femme.
7. Come out to and gain acceptance from my close friends.
8. Fall in love again with an accepting GG.

Algoma
08-14-2015, 04:43 PM
I have been going through my list,

Getting out day and night dresses, All hair removal, loosing weight, getting in shape

Left on the list, not in any order.

1) Live at least 1/2 time or more en femme.
2) get on hormones, grow breasts and hips
3) FFS on nose and brows
4) eye and neck lift,
4) pierced ears, promised this to my self after I loose the next 10 lbs.
5) Butt lift

Of course the big one have all my friends and family accept who I am really am.

Hugs Algoma

Amanda James
08-15-2015, 11:10 AM
Only one thing in my bucket and that's breast implants B maybe C cup. If I had the money I'd empty my bucket .

Elli87
08-15-2015, 10:34 PM
You know, you could always go south of the border. When I was thinking about getting implants I look into it there are some reasonable prices to be found............though you might really wanna do your homework.

Elli87
08-15-2015, 10:36 PM
On my bucket list is to do a drag show, one day..........:daydreaming:

StefaniLara
08-15-2015, 10:51 PM
Bucket list...hmmm....

I've always dreamed of playing in a band. Lately, I've dreamed that same dream except that I'm playing as Stefani, instead of being in boy mode. I would love to jam on stage, rocking out is some kick-ass outfit, a little punk but totally sexy. I'd have a ball!

Marcie Rose
08-16-2015, 09:58 AM
1. Don't kick the bucket.
2. Buy better wigs, breast forms, and a vagina prosthesis.
3. Go on a date fully en-femme with my wife.
4. Get a full make over and photoshoot.
5. Spend a weekend away en-femme, preferably in San Francisco.

SexyMarianne
08-22-2015, 05:01 AM
Somethings that would be on my bucket list would be:

1)half transition between female and male(keep the penis but the rest turned to female)
2)Legally change my name to my female persona (Marianne is my female name)
3)Find a woman who wold accept me as who I am and be with me through thick and thin
4)Go out in public where everyone knows what I am doing and accepts me

I am sure I probably could think of tons more if I gave it more thought

Lacey New
08-22-2015, 06:34 AM
I would love to spend a day at a transformation studio and do the whole thing with wig, make-up, shoes, accessories etc and then just go shopping en femme. A nice conservative, well put together look. I'd be fascinated to see if I could pull it off successfully.

AprilMayy<3
08-22-2015, 04:01 PM
Hmmm...there are plenty of items on my list, but the 2 most notable are dance in a swing dress( :dance: ) and just go out on a GNO or something dressed lol. All with time though hahaha:heehee:

Lizzy Straite
08-22-2015, 04:11 PM
Shop all day with my wife in fem and go on vacations in girl mode 👧👠 key west or a cruise maybe

Jennie2
08-22-2015, 04:35 PM
My Bucket list is more shoes, more skirts, more nighties and somewhere to hang them as my wardrobe is now 1/4 full of fem stuff