PDA

View Full Version : Oops! Neighbor caught me

Jill_cd
08-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Well, I had the day off and I spent it, en femme, of course. Showered, shaved, spent over an hour on my makeup and got dressed. Lounged around the apartment and then I went out for a drive. Went out again after lunch and pretty much did nothing but enjoy myself. Today was a day off after all. Anyway, I saw the mailman and knew he/she had already delivered to my building. I was at the bottom of the stairs when my next door neighbor walked around the corner. I didn't even try for the female voice, but said, "Hello, how are you?" She was stunned and gave me the look from wig to pumps. She said hello back and went to her apartment. Venturing out dressed, you're bound to see a neighbor or be seen by someone in the building. I've been out several times and honestly, I'm surprised that I haven't bumped in to anyone. Well, until today.

Candice June Lee
08-04-2015, 05:57 PM
I dont know now i would act in your situation. Something to ponder on i suppose.

kimdl93
08-04-2015, 06:07 PM
How well do you know your neighbor? Well enough to merit further explanation?

Jorja
08-04-2015, 06:08 PM
Honey, I ran into the neighbor today. :)

Just own it. Tell them this is you. Get over it.

Jill_cd
08-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Due to my weird work schedule I very rarely see any of my neighbors and they rarely see me. I don't think any explanation to her is needed.
Jorja, you're right. This is me and if she doesn't like it, well too bad. I'm not sweating it. I just thought it was a funny incident and that I would share.

char GG
08-04-2015, 07:36 PM
It seems that CD that go out are bound to be caught sooner or later. In fact, I have seen enough posts that indicate they "hope" or fantasize" about being caught. Oh well, it comes with the territory.

Gladys
08-04-2015, 07:53 PM
I think the neighbor being surprised is to be expected. The real question is; What was the tone of her "Hello" and her body language. Was she hostile, indifferent, friendly, or just surprised. I wouldn't say anything more to her but be friendly and give her a smiling hellow next time you see her.

Dana44
08-04-2015, 07:56 PM
I have gone out in my girl shorts and a nice top to water my plants. If anybody see me then when I do go out in a skirt and fem then it will probably let them know that I'm a CD. If they see it enough, it will probably work. I do have long hair and sometimes wear it down when out and about. Sometimes with a ball cap that is black with pink trimmings. LOL

ChristinaK
08-04-2015, 08:20 PM
What can you do? I don't see any pitchforks or torches in your future.

Worst case scenario, you gave her something to talk about, which enriched her life and gave you confidence. Win, win situation. Good for you, girl.

Dena
08-04-2015, 11:08 PM
I worked as a Courier in a past life. I had the pager for after hours calls one weekend (this was before everyone had cell phones!). I was all dolled up and got a call that was fairly regular and that I was familiar with. I never saw the recipient and left the package at his door. So I decided I would take it myself. The woman who I got the package from had to work weird hours to get this stuff together and was usually in a sour mood. She was speechless when see recognized me! This was nearly at the peak of my crossdressing, and I was experienced with makeup and had a fairly good handle on what looked best on me, I was wearing the third wig I had bought etc... She was always friendly, and had a big smile when she saw me after that!

addievaughn
08-04-2015, 11:19 PM
...the sudden clash of expectations is always a thrill - sounds like a wonderful day off! (remind me... what's a "day off" again? :P )

cheryl reeves
08-04-2015, 11:53 PM
like i previous posted,my landlady and her assisstant came for the rent last month. i was lounging in my nitie with my fem cover up and didnt have time to change,all the assisstant could say was nice outfit,we talked for a min. the landlady just sat in the car andsmiled and waved..sounds like your neighbor was shocked and didnt know what to say,i say keep having fun.

Beverley Sims
08-05-2015, 02:11 AM
When you bump into a neighbour and get asked out for a date, accept it. :)

Marcelle
08-05-2015, 03:49 AM
Hi Jill,

Well it seems you are not worried about the incident so I would just own it and wait and see how your neighbor reacts when she sees you again.

Cheers

Isha

dominique
08-05-2015, 05:59 AM
Happened to me. She was ok with it. After that no problems. Just depends on your neighbours attitude.

Candice June Lee
08-05-2015, 06:08 AM
The peoples reactions is a deciding factor on the fight or flight thing. When the reaction is good i think id chat a few minutes. If its bad, probably run away.

deebra
08-05-2015, 06:32 AM
FEAR OF BEING EMBARASSED, that's why we aren't at ease with wearing our choice in clothing. If society and family hadn't programmed us for that fear Cders would be comfortable wearing feminine clothes. Teenagers, women and a lot of people in the black race wear non-traditional clothes and are comfortable doing it, kudo's for them, CDers aren't that strong. Why aren't we?

Krisi
08-05-2015, 06:33 AM
If you dress as a female and walk in and out of your own house or apartment, you aren't hiding anything. You will be seen sooner or later and somewhere inside you already knew that. For many of us it's a non-issue. For others, it is an issue and your post is a good warning to those folks.

BLUE ORCHID
08-05-2015, 07:00 AM
Hi Jill, When you step foot out of the closet , You are fare game.:hugs:

I would've just nodded my head.:daydreaming:

St. Eve
08-05-2015, 07:12 AM
Thanks for the fun story.

I hope to "get caught" some day, too. Primarily, I hope this because it will mean I am ready to walk out of my house and into the world en femme.
I know my hope (probably fantasy) is that no one cares INCLUDING me!!
The only road to that possibility is "getting caught."
It is not today, but it is in my future.....

Peace
St. Eve

SamanthaSometimes
08-05-2015, 07:18 AM
In similar situations I've found that the friend's true feelings is revealed on the subsequent meeting (whether dressed or not) rather than the discovery/surprise encounter. Often, the friend is shocked at the revelation and it takes some time for them to process their true feelings and thoughts about you. Almost always, my second meeting has been positive and I hope yours will be also.