PDA

View Full Version : Alice out third time in less than a week, after closeted years!

Alice Torn
08-05-2015, 06:50 PM
Well, Tuesday, I struggled with some fear, but the weather was wonderful, so i put on suntan pantuyhose, a just below knee blue skirt, and bra, under neath male pants, and shirt, and shoes and socks, and headed 20 miles to Rochelle Illinois, did some shopping under dressed, then headed for Dekalb, Illininois, Northern Illinois University town, gave blood plazma, then shopped a bit more, then parked by the lake trails ant NIU, walked underdressed, to scope it out. A number of walkers, bicyclers, and cars moving through the road. Went back to change, when a guy pulls up next to me, so i just listen to radio, until he's gone. He is fishing, not far away, so i drive to another wquiet place, to strip off guy stuff, and get ladied up. Drove back, and parked other side of the park, and just got out, with my camera, to take some self pics. A lot of people walking, now, and some kids. so i had ot wander away from them some. Quite a few men noticed me, and some young ladies. After number of photos, went basck, to the other side, and the fisherman gone, so got out, went down by the pond, and took some more pics, but a bunch of children not far away were making a lot of noise, like they may have clocked me. Another person was watching me pose for my casmera. So, i left, and went to the bandshell , in a park, where the great Dekalb Municipal Band was starting up, at 8pm. I stayed in my car until 8:25, when it was almost dark. many, many old timers, go the that, and i am sure they would not be happy to see a transvestite among them. So, i strutted slowly past many oldsters in yard chairs, and on the bleachers, and sat in front of some senior ladies, and thorougly enjoyed the grand music. It felt so great to have the night cool air on my arms, and nyloned legs, and up my skirt! After wards,, i just went to my old car, and drove the 40 miles home. BUT, decided to drive to the post office in the town i live, and noticed two cop cars, sitting in the parking lot across the stret from my place! My wig still on, completely dressed. Then, i got out, walked toward the post office, and heard laughing women across the street!. Grea feeling hearing my heels sound on the floor. I looked fro my reflection on the windows, and was shocked to see a woman walking her dog, other side of the window!. Oh well, took my time looking through mail, hopin the cops were gone, drove around a bit, and yes, cops still there. I pulled off my wig, and put on a straw mens wide brimmed summer hat, intead, and pulled into my driveway, the managed to pull my male pants back on up over ther skirt, then pull out my water balloons out ot my bra, and put the male shirt back on, on put the male shoes back on. Got into the apartment, , and later, looked out the blinds, and those cops were still there, so, i went to bed. I was quite nervous at times, but careful, and the tree times, i was out, were very enjoyable, and a victory for me, over paranoia and fear. But, I still know, that it does not always go this well, and sooner or later, i will, and everyone will run into some hostility. And we all make mistakes sometimes, but i am so glad to break my barrier. I do not want to in any way put down, those who are still closeted, as i have been 99.999% 0f the time. I was only going out in public about once a year, and verrrry cautiously. I am still extremely cautious, and most of the time, fear wins, and i don't go, so , no thing wrong with not going out, if your gut says no.

flatlander_48
08-05-2015, 06:53 PM
Careful!!!

You might get to where you like this!?!?!?

DeeAnn

Allisa
08-05-2015, 07:10 PM
Great that you got out in the daylight, one step at a time.

Alice Torn
08-05-2015, 07:22 PM
One lone dresser has to choose venues, and places carefully, and even then, you never know what kind of people you may run into.

kimdl93
08-05-2015, 07:58 PM
I am glad you're finding safe, public opportunities to get out. Relax and enjoy yourself, but of course, remember that discretion is still the better part of valor.

Julie Denier
08-05-2015, 09:48 PM
Good for you, Alice! ;)

CynthiaD
08-05-2015, 10:37 PM
Welcome to the world, Alice. Being out and about is addictive.

grace7777
08-05-2015, 11:03 PM
Congratulations Alice!

I would not worry to much about the cops. Just proceed as if they were not there. As I understand it , in the United States crossdressing is not illegal anywhere, and I believe Illinois has protections for transgendered people. Now what can get the police to stop and question you, is they sense you are deliberately trying to avoid them.

About 6 months ago I met a police officer in Arizona, who was a crossdresser and who was dressed in femme at the time. From listening to the officer talk, the police are not out to harass crossdressers.

St. Eve
08-05-2015, 11:41 PM
Alice, thanks for your inspiring story.

I know I am in the right place because your description of the incredible joy of hearing your heals click on the floor and the wind through your nylons and up your skirt resonates very deep with me. The idea of just being among people while dressed.....I long for the same experiences....not today....but sooner rather than later.

Peace
St. Eve

Alice Torn
08-06-2015, 09:58 AM
Thanks to all of you who red or commented. I am still very much closeted, so , those still closeted, i understand, as going out, is still a very rare occasion for me. I still struggle with fear, shame, guilt and paranoia , but once i got out, and fully dressed, i took advice to just own it, the good, bad, and ugly of what might ensue, and avoid speaking with anyone.