PDA

View Full Version : Transmasculine friend!

Ninna
08-05-2015, 11:48 PM
Hi to all!
Since I joined this wonderful group, I found and I made friends with very cute gg girls and crossdressers, but I have to say that since I arrived I found very interesting the transmasculine forum members! I really would like very much to be friends with anyone! So girls if you can introduce one, I would be very grateful!

Robin414
08-06-2015, 10:56 PM
I agree Ninna, I've even researched the other direction (google Buck Angel for example). I don't want to name names but there are a few guys on the forum I've come to realize ☺

Ninna
08-07-2015, 11:28 AM
Robin thank you for answer my thread, for a moment I think nobody answered lol! thank you lady! :)

Saikotsu
08-07-2015, 12:18 PM
I don't know that many transmen on the forum, but I do know some in real life. I'll see if any of them are interested in joining up on the site.

Sometimes Steffi
08-07-2015, 10:40 PM
I met a Transman at Keystone once. Actually, I met his mother first (he was in high school). We talked (me and his mom) and danced a few times. I even danced with him a few times. He told me he had a GF. Seemed pretty normal to me. But his mom was really great for providing loving support.