PDA

View Full Version : does anyone crossdress for the feel of silk ?

TSMichelle
02-09-2006, 10:37 AM
Im curious about this, and yes i proudly admit that i wear silk skirts and underwear that have been stashed away somewhere. It's such a nice feeling to wear silk clothing. Its no wonder why males always feel us up lol

Julia Cross
02-09-2006, 10:48 AM
It's a big part of it. For me the sensation of finer fabrics against the skin, as well as the sensation of fabrics against sheer fabrics like nylons is one of the main attractions to women's clothing. Most men's clothing is more practicle, heavy weaves of cotton/wools, stiffer shirts and pants, boring thick socks, clunky shoes. Women's things are more delicate, which in turn provides a more sentuous feeling when worn.

J

uknowhoo
02-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Oh my!! You girls have me swooning.:p

I couldn't agree more, the silky feel of womens' finery is what started me CDing and is still quite an attraction.

Tammi

TSMichelle
02-09-2006, 10:55 AM
If i was a dress designer i'd make each and every one of you forum members a nice silk gown, and your own color of choice. Silk lingerie is so sexy :cheeky:

Julia Cross
02-09-2006, 10:56 AM
...we love you!

Julia

MsJanessa
02-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Im curious about this, and yes i proudly admit that i wear silk skirts and underwear that have been stashed away somewhere. It's such a nice feeling to wear silk clothing. Its no wonder why males always feel us up lol
The delicious feeling of silk is the reason why I started crossdressing at age 10 and is one of the really nice things about CDing---most of my clothes are either silk or satin or lined in silk or satin---note that satin lined leather is a particularly exquisite sensation---love the feel and the sound, and with leather added in, the smell---

Aileen
02-09-2006, 01:22 PM
Yes, and I have a number of silk shirts for men from WinterSilks that I wear to work. They don't look too fancy, but they feel nice.

http://www.wintersilks.com

GypsyKaren
02-09-2006, 02:09 PM
Oh geez, I love silk, it's gotta be my favorite. I only wish I could find more of it, there's not to much of it around here.

Karen

Nikki Dee
02-09-2006, 02:59 PM
Im curious about this, and yes i proudly admit that i wear silk skirts and underwear that have been stashed away somewhere. It's such a nice feeling to wear silk clothing. Its no wonder why males always feel us up lol.Crossdress for the feel of silk.?
I thought we ALL did.!!...it's part of the deal isn't it.?
Love Nikki. x

Shelby
02-09-2006, 03:01 PM
I just bought a new red silk gown for bed from Target. Its in this weeks ad by the way. It features a plunging front and has lace shoulders. it is now my new favorite thing to wear. I look forward going to bed.

Jasmine Ellis
02-09-2006, 03:23 PM
Hi Saq.
Women's clothes are more delicate than men's boring clothes. I love silk night dresses or underwear

maid phylis
02-09-2006, 03:46 PM
yes this was one of the first things that started me off into the wonderfull world of crossdressing.i just love the sensuality of wearing lingerie and just the feel of sliding your nylons up your legs ,and silk if you can find it .love phylisanne:cheer: :dom: :dom:

Marla
02-09-2006, 04:01 PM
I have 20 pairs of satin and silk panties. I love the way they feel and feel lost without them on. When I have ALL my lengerie on I feel sooo feminine. That is why we do what we do!

Carlacd
02-09-2006, 04:06 PM
As most have stated already. That is sort of what got me started in my dressing. Stocking fetish, was really got me going.

Saq, as for my silk gown, lots of lace and in pink :D

paulaN
02-09-2006, 05:15 PM
silk and satin are at the top of my list. That's what got me started too.

erica michelle
02-09-2006, 05:25 PM
Silk is the ultra high point for me

cathy b
02-09-2006, 05:36 PM
i love silk.:p

sissy stacy
02-09-2006, 05:49 PM
(curtsey)

That is one of the main reasons why i dress like a girl. I love the combined feeling of silky panties, garter belt and nylons and the swishing of my petticoats and skirts. It makes me feel so girly all over.

(curtsey)

-sissy s.

Butterfly Bill
02-09-2006, 07:55 PM
I've had a few things out of silk, but the care and cleaning can be long and complicated. I prefer nylon and polyester, but the same feeling these give of something smooth sliding over your body about defines for me the essence of crossdressing pleasure. I like rayon for the same reason.

Dena
02-10-2006, 01:54 AM
My favorite! I have a about a dozen sets of silk pj's, a couple of robes, and a couple of nightgowns. I love silk dresses as well.

TGMarla
02-10-2006, 08:57 AM
Well, Michelle, you have a very sympathetic audience here. But seriously, who doesn't love silk? It was always the fabric of kings and queens. Probably no coincidence there. I love silk, and satin, too! But then, I get off on lots of touchable fabrics. But, uh, I've never been "felt up" by a man, and don't hope to any time soon.

ginafaye
02-10-2006, 10:04 AM
its just a no brainer silk and satin are the best as are most of the fabrics that make up womens clothes...........maybee i wouldnt dress so much if my work coveralls were satin and silk instead of heavy cotton canvas lol

Pink Satin
02-10-2006, 02:17 PM
I certainly dress because of silk. In fact, if it isn't silk or satin, it's not in my wardrobe:angel:

belinda
02-11-2006, 02:41 AM
Me in silky undies= ecstasy!

ronda
02-11-2006, 06:49 AM
oh my silk undies silk slip lace top thigh highs ooh so hevenly. silk night gown i don't want to fall a sleep i enjoy the feeling so much :bs: :bs: :bs:

sweeting
02-11-2006, 08:39 AM
silk and satin is for the gods and us girls we all love the feeling and looks especialy under a nice silky gown tis to be in heaven love laurie

Lilith Moon
02-12-2006, 09:35 AM
I think I'm the odd one out here. While I like the feel of fine fabrics such as silk there is no sexual frission there. It just feels and looks nice.

However, give me some leather/PVC/latex/rubberised clothing to wear and I'm off into erotic fantasyland ;)

jenafal123
02-12-2006, 09:38 AM
The feel of silk
yes stockings .a beautiful dress.pantys
i love the feel of silk
Jena

Marsha
02-12-2006, 11:59 AM
The feel of silk is different. Odd combination of excitement and serenity.
Marsha

TVStevie
02-12-2006, 12:31 PM
Sucker for silk 'n' satin here. Can't get enough! :cool:

bridgette63
02-12-2006, 02:28 PM
Silks and satin are one of my favorite things to wear. They are the reasons I think i was attracted to womens clothes. I wish mens clothes were made of the same things...