PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Great!

Laceytosee
08-07-2015, 12:12 AM
Dressed as I am now wearing a skirt, bra, and blouse I feel wonderful. I am so relaxed being a woman tonight. The week of work is completely out of my mind. Dressing for me is becoming a girl, in my mind and apperence. It is a fantasy that takes me away and I hope to be out and about soon.
I LOVE IT!

What do you think?

Love ya,
Laceytosee

Rachelakld
08-07-2015, 01:14 AM
ditto, but gone for a dress tonight, cooking burgers for the kids and doing housework when I should be out having drinks somewhere nice.

Alleybee
08-07-2015, 05:17 AM
Its a great feeling, end of the week (or work day), get rid of the horrid work suit, shower, change into the 'real deal' and emerge as the person you know that you are.

Krisi
08-07-2015, 07:06 AM
I do like the feeling of the wig, the breast forms and padded panties. I don't know why but I do.

BLUE ORCHID
08-07-2015, 07:51 AM
Hi Lacy, You are preaching to the choir here.:hugs:

ambigendrous
08-07-2015, 08:32 AM
My wife and I laugh about this a lot: after a long day she'll "get comfortable" by removing her bra, and changing into some sweats, or lounging pajamas; I'll "get comfortable" by putting on a bra, panties, hose, dress or skirt and top, and heels! Granted, some of my heels are really not that comfortable but other than that we chuckle at our differing definitions of "comfortable"!

Angela Marie
08-07-2015, 08:43 AM
I love just lounging around in my pink top and tights. Very very comfortable.

Suzanne F
08-07-2015, 10:28 AM
Laceytosee
You will have to join some of us in San Francisco. We meet out in the city on a regular basis. We can help you be out in the world.
Suzanne

CynthiaD
08-07-2015, 02:23 PM
Yeah, me too. I'm wearing my cranberry colored tee shirt maxi dress with wig, forms, bright red nails, and pink lipstick. All's right with the world.

Chrissy1966
08-07-2015, 02:28 PM
Looking good!

Me...on the other hand........can't wait for school to start again. One in college, one in 6th grade. No alone time and it's driving me batty!! The early afternoon is my special time. SO at work, kids are gone....just me and my clothes. Sigh......just a couple more weeks.

In the meantime, panties and stockings under my jeans will have to do.

Samantha2015
08-07-2015, 02:29 PM
I do like the feeling of the wig, the breast forms and padded panties. I don't know why but I do.

If you ever figure out why please let us know. I don't know either.

franlee
08-07-2015, 04:04 PM
That's what makes all this worthwhile.

Ninna
08-07-2015, 04:47 PM
I think that I feel like you when I put some cute girl clothes, that feeling, its amazing! I love being a girl too!! and of course the fantasies are an important part! I have a lot!

Laceytosee
08-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Laceytosee
You will have to join some of us in San Francisco. We meet out in the city on a regular basis. We can help you be out in the world.
Suzanne

Suzanne, thank you for the message. I am interested and within driving distance of San Francisco. Please stay in touch.
Love ya, Lacey

Marcelle
08-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Hi Lacey,

Feeling good is a great win and that is what is important. I would take Suzanne up on her offer once you are ready.

Cheers

Isha