PDA

View Full Version : I just want to thank everyone on here

Brandy Mathews
08-08-2015, 12:48 AM
There are times that I want to be in the male mode and wonder why I dress in womens clothes. Then there are other times that I wonder why I don't do it more often. I know that I am all mixed up, I will be the first one to tell anybody that. But I wnt to say, I am so happy to be on this site, love to be able to vent my thoughts, talk about things. Thanks again.
Hugs,
Bree :)

bridget thronton
08-08-2015, 12:49 AM
Always happy to hear from you.

Ninna
08-08-2015, 12:58 AM
I feel the same, this is a great site with all of you CD ladies and GG ladies Im feel not alone anymore!! I feel very happy to know that like me, this forum, helps other people with our peculiar condition!

Teresa
08-08-2015, 03:59 AM
Bree,
I don't know if you get the same ads on TV as the UK but the one for Ronseal quotes, " It does exactly what it says on the tin !"
That's what the forum does for us it does exactly what it says in the title bar !
I have no regrets about joining, there are some great members here happily giving good advice and kind thoughts ! Some days I have no where else to turn when things feel bad !

Denise1951
08-08-2015, 04:06 AM
I could not have said it better. I am not a big poster but try to read as many posts as time permits.

BLUE ORCHID
08-08-2015, 07:09 AM
Hi Bree, It's like I like to tell the new ladies, "Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home" .:hugs:

No matter what question you have there's probably someone that's going to have an answer for you.:daydreaming:

Crossdressers are an ingenious bunch of people that come up with some great ideas so many times to enhance the illusion.:devil:

MissTee
08-08-2015, 07:20 AM
Hey Bree, your words ring true for me as well. I enjoy both sides of the dressing equation, and this forum helps me feel good about that.

Candice June Lee
08-08-2015, 08:01 AM
I wish to add to Bree's post,
Thanks to this site I am not having the internal fight of how messed up am I. Finding that I am not the only one with the same thoughts, feelings, and issues.

Thank again,
And Thanks Bree for opening this post.

Robin414
08-08-2015, 11:05 AM
There are times that I want to be in the male mode and wonder why I dress in womens clothes. Then there are other times that I wonder why I don't do it more often. I know that I am all mixed up, I will be the first one to tell anybody that. But I wnt to say, I am so happy to be on this site, love to be able to vent my thoughts, talk about things. Thanks again.
Hugs,
Bree :)

I completely agree, thank you Bree for opening this post (in the correct forum as well so it didn't get deleted 😄, seriously though, the moderators are great, a special thank you to them for keeping it a nice place to hang out!) A forum of the people, by the people, for the people! OK, I know what some are thinking right now and I'll leave it at that 😴