PDA

View Full Version : strengthening trip

Ninna
08-10-2015, 11:36 AM
Hi girls.
I think that the most important thing I learned on this trip that I've started, is that being a woman makes you stronger in all aspects. since I've been buying my first girl clothes, since I'm going to the office in stockings and panties under my male outfit, I feel like a better person!! it is not an easy journey, but makes us stronger!! Thank you ladies for the support!

JeanetteX
08-10-2015, 01:25 PM
You're welcome Ninna, that's what friends are for. Besides you deserve the support as your a great girl. Keep on going strong girl. Love your new avatar by the way, cute hairband and sexy lips!

Ninna
08-10-2015, 03:53 PM
Thank you so much Jeannet!!! It's so good we can be good girlfriends and sisters!!! thank you for you're lovely words!

Robin414
08-10-2015, 10:34 PM
Wow Ninna! Awesome avatar, I didn't even recognize you without the bunny ears! Awesome look😃I completely agree with the post as well, I believe embracing our femme side does make us better in a lot of ways 😊

Ninna
08-10-2015, 11:08 PM
Thank you Robin!! You always be with me very kind, I really feel happy when I can talk with you! Im feel so happy too, with my pics, a very important step in my femme life! I hope one day I can be the playboy bunny on my avatar!