PDA

View Full Version : House Party

Hell on Heels
08-12-2015, 11:25 PM
Hell-o Everyone,
Its hard to believe, but a little over a year ago my SO found out of my cross dressing.
I would have never dreamed that she would be helping me organize a TG dinner party at our home.
The whole idea was initiated on our last night out with friends in San Francisco. That night she had told everyone at the table that they should all come to our house for dinner and a sleepover. There was no way I could let that NOT happen!
In the process of getting ready for a house full of people, shopping for this and that, I had mentioned that I would like a new dress to wear.
We shopped together, I'd pick out a few and she'd give little impression of which one she liked best. Strolling through the store she picked up a dress and I could tell she was really interested in it. (and she's not a dress wearing girl) The dress wasn't on sale, and I'm a budget shopper, so I opted for one of the ones i picked out.
On the anniversary date (at least what she thought was the correct date) of her finding out about me, she had the day off, and I had to work, so she headed into town to do some shopping without me. When I came home from work I went to our bedroom to change out of my filthy work clothes, and what do I see hanging in the closet? Its THE dress!!! All I could do is laugh in disbelief, but what a wonderful surprise.
I love this girl!
So we're all set, the day of the party finally arrives, and she helped me write a list of things I needed to do before guests arrived. Next thing I know she's off to the store to get a few final things, leaving me home ALONE to prep all the things on the list. AAAHHHHHHH !
I'm checking the clock, knocking items off the list. But the one thing she didn't put on the list was for me to get my girl on.
I'm still working on the list by the time she returns, frantically trying to get them all done, and she asks me "Are you getting stressed out? and then she laughs, knowing I needed to shower, shave, and get dressed. I said "hell ya I'm a bit worried", but kept working.
I finished that list, and was ready for guests with time to spare. (at least enough time for some Sangria)
So the first to arrive was Jean 103, followed shortly after by AllieSF and her friend (and my new friend) Nilani. Suzanne F, and her awesome wife Beverly finally made it up the driveway (it is a challenge).
And with a knock on the door, another new pair of friends, Nadine and Jules Spirit joined the party too.
We all drank an endless supply of wine (I do work at a winery) ate some appetizers, and chatted up a storm.
With a little prodding from my SO, it was time for me to start cooking dinner. we served a crushed peppercorn encrusted filet mignon with a creamy green peppercorn aupoivre sauce, along with a twice baked potato, and a medley of oven roasted veggies. There were quite a few members of the clean plate club! Desert came in the form of individual molten chocolate cakes served with flour de sel carmel, and chocolate chunks swirled in French vanilla ice-cream.
After dinner, there was more wine (a lot more), and eventually we had to say good night to Nadine and Jules (I wish had stayed).
The party carried on, and Suzanne brought me in one of her wigs to try on. without anyone knowing , we slipped back to our bathroom and I became a redhead. we rejoined the party and were sitting chatting when Allie walks in and sees me for the first time as a redhead and ask's "Oh, and who are you?", my SO is sitting right there and immediately introduced me saying "This is Julie". So I became known as Julie the rest of the night.
The party ended up on the front patio, where we sat and chatted (at this point I have no idea what we talked about), but we were up till 5:30 in the morning!
Eventually we all found our way to bed and got a few hours of sleep. I think I was up around 9am, quickly threw "Julie" back together, and got some coffee going. My SO came out shortly after, and started brunch, we all sat, ate, and chatted some more.
After a little play time with the motorcycles, it was time to say goodbye to Allie, Nilani, Suzanne, and Beverly.
Jean stayed, and we drove to our second home where I put Jeans talents to work (Thank you Jean). we drove back to the party house and Jean spent another night with us.
Thanks again to all of our guests for coming, you are all truly the best!
Now I know what you've all been waiting for……SOME PICS ! With everyones permission here they are…..

Hell on Heels
08-12-2015, 11:29 PM
One is never enough!
Much Love,
Kristyn

Adriana Moretti
08-13-2015, 12:37 AM
I wish I was there....one day soon though......one day soon xoxo......you have come a long way since "The cell phone mistake".....xoxo

Julie Denier
08-13-2015, 12:41 AM
What a wonderful night! Great pics - love you as a redhead ;)

AngelaYVR
08-13-2015, 12:57 AM
So cool. I'm going to one of these on Saturday, I hope it's as good as yours! (I have a new dress for it, so it better be!)

LeslieSD
08-13-2015, 01:23 AM
That was a wonderful party, and what a wonderful wife you have!

Martina
08-13-2015, 03:25 AM
Kristyn, Wow what a wonderful party, I would so like to do that.
Many thanks to your wife to consider to organize such a party for you and your guests, so pleased for you all to have so much fun.

Martina

Marcelle
08-13-2015, 03:37 AM
Hey Kristyn,

What a great group of ladies and a great party. Thanks for sharing . . . love the hair BTW. One question . . . what is so hard about your driveway that it is a challenge?

Cheers

Isha

KittyD
08-13-2015, 04:09 AM
I think this is something a lot of us would love to do :)
Such a wonderful time you must of had :)
Great post HH super pictures.

Kate :D

kimdl93
08-13-2015, 04:48 AM
Oh god, I gaine five pounds reading about your dinner. What great fun for all of you!

mykell
08-13-2015, 06:35 AM
sorry but envious was my first thought.... beautiful was the second one though, youve come a long way baby.....a kind gesture like this from a wife is soo beautiful, and a new dress to boot, your a lucky girl.....what you two achieved in this year is remarkable....do give the mrs. a big squeezey hug from me.....

also inquisitive about the driveway challenge....
sending julie a FR....

BLUE ORCHID
08-13-2015, 07:10 AM
Hi Krystin, That was a wonderful story it was like I could see it unfolding right before my eyes.:daydreaming:

Julie is a very beautiful Red Head.:love:

Meghan4now
08-13-2015, 07:34 AM
1. What a great party.
2. Impressive culinary skills
3. Who is that cute redhead (rhetorical)
4. Can we compare notes on sangria, and other recipes.
5. What?! Only a year? Will have to go back to your history.
6. Where was I? (also rhetorical)

Talk about the life of Riley!

larry
08-13-2015, 07:51 AM
Thanks for sharing such a nice story and such nice people.

Amy Fakley
08-13-2015, 08:07 AM
OMG! I am completely jealous!
What an awesome party, awesome wife, awesome friends, awesome dress!!!
JACKPOT, Girl!!

I am SO happy to see how well things turned out! :-)

Bridget Ann Gilbert
08-13-2015, 08:13 AM
Sounds like it was a fabulous party. Your menu for dinner sounded especially scrumptious. Love you as a redhead. You should get one for yourself.

Bridget

Samantha2015
08-13-2015, 08:46 AM
Hi Kristyn (aka Julie) the red hair looks good on you.
Sounds like it was a great night. The menu looks like it's from some 5 star restaurant !!
You guys went all out !!
:)

Nadine Spirit
08-13-2015, 09:02 AM
Hey Kristyn!

Again, Jules and I had a great time! Thanks so much for inviting us. Sorry we had to leave when we did, but we were already up late past our bedtime.

We also enjoyed getting to meet everyone that we did. And to the rest of you, yes you should be jealous, it was a fabulous night!

Kandi Robbins
08-13-2015, 06:11 PM
Sounds like a wonderful time and you are truly blessed with an angel for a wife!

AllieSF
08-13-2015, 06:41 PM
Yes, Saturday night was like that book/Movie, "The Perfect Storm". Everything perfect came together perfectly! Fantastic hosts, wonderful invitees (I am grateful to be included on that exclusive list), wow location that is isolated yet not unfriendly, perfect temperature with that perfect breeze to refresh when needed, a friendly dog, skittish cat, horses, appetizers to preclude that even better dinner, superb wine and sangria (my target), dessert and wonderful conversationalists. What more could someone ask for?

We really did stay up talking and drinking until 5:30 am. Well, I was cold and wrapped up in a blanket and listened most of the time, tried not to snore and had some one word statements to make during those wee hours, "Marquette" was one of those. I was trying to be nice and not dominate the conversations too much. Then a quick 4 hour nap and back at it again minus the wine. It was hard to say goodbye after such a unique gathering with such wonderful hosts in their mountain top retreat. Thanks again.

27th Jennifer
08-13-2015, 06:59 PM
That sounds like so much fun! You're living the dream.....

Ana

bridget thronton
08-13-2015, 11:32 PM
Very impressive menu

Alice_2014_B
08-14-2015, 12:00 AM
That looks like a ton of fun!
:)

Suzanne F
08-14-2015, 01:50 AM
Kristyn
Thank you and Pam so much! It was a magical time. The meal, the house and the company were just superb! Thank you so much for rolling out the red carpet. It was so good of Pam to entertain all of us. I think we get each other now! So many similarities in our relationships.
It was so nice to meet Jean who lives in my favorite part of California. I couldn't believe I was there with Nadine and Jules. What a treat! Again they show we can tell the truth to our spouse and have wonderful relationships. Allie and Nilani, my favorite running mates for an entire day and night, awesome! Finally my beautiful wife was there to share it all and be a part of. She continues to amaze me. I love her.

Don't worry I gave the red wig to Julie! She was just too hot not too! Here is a pic of my girls!

Suzanne F
08-14-2015, 01:54 AM
Marquette

Sarah21
09-12-2015, 02:54 PM
Just reading this now Julie! It sounds like it was a wonderful night, everyone looks fab and all smiles.
Good on both you and your SO to organize such a lovely evening.

HacksawJimy
09-12-2015, 04:12 PM
Where can i see the pics. I glick the attachments and get nothing. I really want to see all these lovely gurls. :(

Brenda Freeman
09-13-2015, 10:23 AM
What a fun day/evening/morning thanks for sharing Lucky girl with a wonderful supportive wife, love the red hair too! You look FAB

cutie_yami
09-14-2015, 11:04 PM
I would love to meet new friends in the area

Tracii G
09-15-2015, 11:05 AM
Looks like you had a great time!!!

Stephanie47
09-15-2015, 11:17 AM
What a beautiful evening. I am totally envious. It's so great to have a lovely supportive wife. I'd settle being able to cook dinner en femme for just my wife.

MssHyde
10-13-2015, 09:04 PM
Wow, you are so blessed to have an understanding wife, nice pictures too.

Dana44
10-13-2015, 09:27 PM
Kristyn, Nice party. You have a wonderful wife who loves you dearly.

flatlander_48
10-14-2015, 06:55 PM
K (J):

I was feeling pretty good today until I saw your thread and it made me jealous!! That's really what the J stands for...

DeeAnn

Valery L
10-15-2015, 02:45 AM
Wow, I am glad to know that you had a very good time at a party to which I was not invited... u.u