PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's back?

LenGray
08-15-2015, 12:27 PM
Hey everyone! :D

Looks like I'm back, lol. It's been a while! I've missed you all a lot :) I figured out a lot of things in my absence though, so hopefully I'm coming back a little bit wiser and with a little less baggage :hugs:

Ninna
08-15-2015, 01:33 PM
Welcome back!!!

AllieSF
08-15-2015, 01:50 PM
Welcome back Len. I hope your stay is longer this time and that you invite some of your friends to join here too.

kimdl93
08-15-2015, 01:54 PM
Always good to shed excess baggage. Welcome back!

Katey888
08-15-2015, 02:24 PM
Hey, hey, HEY! :)

Welcome back bud... It's nice that you missed us even though my most fertile imagination struggles to imagine why... ;)

Certainly interested to hear what wisdom you have garnered and what baggage discarded - look forward to hearing more...

Great to have you back amongst us!

Katey x

Bria
08-15-2015, 02:36 PM
Hi Len, I have wondered where you were and how you were doing. Thumbs up on the wiser and less baggage!

Hugs, Bria

Sandra
08-16-2015, 03:46 AM
Nice to see you back Len :)

Wish you guys would stick around more you are missed.

Mink
08-16-2015, 05:15 PM
guess who's back... back again... gray is black... tell a friend!

if you steal len's sun shine!

Andy66
08-17-2015, 10:11 AM
Hi, Len! :)

PaulaQ
08-17-2015, 03:49 PM
Welcome back! And what have we figured out? :)

LenGray
08-17-2015, 09:25 PM
@Ninna, Thanks!

@AllieSF, That's the hope ;)

@kimdl93, Isn't it? lol

@Katey, Of course I missed you all! Hm, well, for one thing, I've decided that I shouldn't worry too much about what or who I am. I'm really starting to feel like I'm a pretty great person, regardless of whether I'm a boy, girl, or someone in-between :)

@Bria, Hi there! How have you been? :)

@Sandra, Haha, we do seem to be rolling stones in this section, don't we? ;p

@Mink, Glad someone got the reference! It's an older song, but still a good one :D

@Andy, Hi Andy! Long time, no chat :)

@Paula, Hey darlin' :) Whew, there's a lot of stuff I've figured out lately! Things got a lot less confusing once I stopped seeing that therapist though. Now, I'm therapy-free, but seem to be better off for it ;)

Robin414
08-17-2015, 10:08 PM
Hey Len, we've never 'met' but welcome back!!!

Raychel
08-18-2015, 04:54 AM
It is sooooooooo good to see you back Len.

Sometimes all the thinking that goes in the head is just too much
Been there, Done that, Once you figure out that some thing just to not require that much
brain computing power, then there is a lot more time to just enjoy life.

Nice if you have figured it out that quick.
It took me years, some in therapy, some therapy didn't help.
some of it was time for me to adjust and decide that I was not that
bad of a person, and That if I tried my hardest, then the whole world
did not have to like me, If I had a few good friends. then life would be good.

charlenesomeone
08-19-2015, 04:43 AM
Welcome back, happy for you and hope you are happier too.

Nicole Erin
08-25-2015, 02:50 AM
...I've decided that I shouldn't worry too much about what or who I am. I'm really starting to feel like I'm a pretty great person, regardless of whether I'm a boy, girl, or someone in-between :)

...Things got a lot less confusing once I stopped seeing that therapist though. Now, I'm therapy-free, but seem to be better off for it ;)

Too many TS/TG tend to obsess over the whole transition thing. It gets really discouraging when one starts to research all that crap about therapy, have to have this or that doctor, the costs, etc. I imagine it is even worse for those who go through all that, spent the money, and are still having to deal with misgendering etc.

Really the best place to find onesself is living as you want and not obsessing over "will they know? Can I do something different?" or a big one some dwell on - "I will always be (whatever gender) and I hate it!"
One has to live as they wish, do the best they can each day, and all will be fine. It is only when you find that spot that you can truely live life. Get back to the more important junk like a social life, trying to pay the bills, have a little fun, etc.

I always thought "therapy" was silly because it is not like some shrink knows us better than we do. Oh don't get me started.

You know Len, though I do not know you in person, but from what I have read from you here, you kind of remind me of my room mate. Genetic female, and though she is not FTM, she talks and acts like as man. You two are the same age and would probably get along great.

LenGray
08-30-2015, 11:25 AM
@Robin, Thanks!

@Raychel, Yeah. I finally just had to get out of my head, I think :)

@charlenesomeone, Thanks a lot :) I'm way happier!

@Nicole, Nice to see you again! :D Yeah, I really felt like I had to hate my body and who I was in order to be a 'proper' transgender person. The fact is that I love my body. It's a strong, useful body. Getting out of therapy and unplugging from things for a while really helped me out with accepting that I probably will never be 'recognized' as transgender and that that's okay.

flatlander_48
09-08-2015, 03:10 PM
LG:

Glad that you have resurfaced and it seems that you've made some discoveries. Continued success and progress to you!

DeeAnn