PDA

View Full Version : Miss,Maam and Allisa

Allisa
08-15-2015, 07:55 PM
The planets must be in line for me. I went out as usual for my monthly pantry restocking, dressed as female minus the "girls", it's to darn hot for them on my chest, so off I go to the Pet Smart for the dog food when I find the bag(40 lb) a young man (20's) asked if he could help load it in my cart, of course I said yes in as femme a voice as I could muster up and with a thank-you this helpless woman pushed her cart to the check out and after paying the young lady responded with a "have a wonderful day Miss". Now I'm glowing from acceptance, she called me Miss if only I were that young again. I don't care if she knew or was just being kind, she called me Miss. On to the big food club store, walking slowly down the aisles I noticed an older man seemed to be in the same aisle if only for an instant or two every time I looked up it kind of creeped me out a little but I was now on alert to my surroundings, while waiting in line I could hear an older woman behind me grumbling and mumbling something about how when she was younger men were men not dressed in womans clothes with long hair and make-up and so on, no reason to engage her and ruin my good feeling of being me, so on to the local grocery store where they are getting somewhat used to seeing me in femme and homme and in between, the new boy at the deli refered to me several times as "Maam" and the cashier who knows me both ways commented on how she likes to see me as a "girl" when I come in and commented on my earrings, than asked what my name was to which I told her Allisa when dressed this way, so with that she bid me " have a nice rest of your day Allisa", how could I not now being called Miss,Maam, and now buy my femme name. The planets must be in line for me. Please see my outfit in the picture gallery if your interested.

Robin414
08-15-2015, 10:07 PM
Sounds like a great experience overall Allisa, I find the younger generation to be a LOT more accepting as well😄 I checked out your outfit, you looked great, I get the ma'am and miss comments 😀

Marcelle
08-15-2015, 10:20 PM
Hi Alissa,

It sounds like you are getting out and about quite a bit and enjoying yourself. Keep enjoying your Alissa time.

Cheers

Isha

Pat
08-15-2015, 10:54 PM
Sounds great. Greater still that people are accepting you in both presentations. :)

reb.femme
08-16-2015, 06:35 AM
Hi Allisa,

I loved it when I got called sweetie by a GG in a pub, so would be absolutely elated to have hit the ultimate goal of Miss, Ma'am and my femme name. Lovely turn of events for you.

Rebecca

alwayshave
08-16-2015, 06:59 AM
Allisa, What a great story of being out and about.

BLUE ORCHID
08-16-2015, 10:10 AM
Hi Allisa, Being addressed by your feminine name has to be awesome.:hugs:

Sarah-RT
08-16-2015, 10:15 AM
What a great story allisa, seems like your living in a nice part of the world.

Enjoy the rest of your day miss :heehee:

Sarah x