PDA

View Full Version : A dream come true

Ericka
02-09-2006, 07:33 PM
I just wanted to share my little avdenture with you all, last nite I bought a brunnette wig, and I never wore one like that one before, and I wore some kind of brown leather boots with a mini skirt and an open blouse and It kind of show my breast very nicely, I've applied some makeup and they looked so real, I couldn't belive it!, anyways, I've decided to go down town and walked around and people walked by me like I wasn't even there, I even went into a store, (mi first one) and i felt so fullfiled and happy, I think I finally know what I really want, (for the first time).

Love to you all girls,

Ericka

Shelly Preston
02-09-2006, 07:41 PM
Congratulatins Ericka

Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

uknowhoo
02-09-2006, 09:35 PM
WOO HOO! Congratulations Ericka. What a thrilling and exhilerating experience! I'm so happy for you. :thumbsup: Hugs, Tammi

gennee
02-09-2006, 09:56 PM
:hugs: :hugs:
Congratulations, Erika. I'm proud of you.

Gennee

Allison1
02-09-2006, 10:01 PM
That's great. It makes one feel good, complete, fulfilled. I'm glad you enjoyed. allison

TGMarla
02-09-2006, 10:07 PM
That's great! I'm very glad for you. But tell us, what is it that you finally know that you really want?

Melinda G
02-09-2006, 10:49 PM
The wig does it. You can dress all you want, but when you put on that wig and makup, and look in the mirror and see a different person, it's a real thrill!

Laurie Ann
02-09-2006, 11:46 PM
Congratulations I 'm glad you had a good time. It does feel good to be out and about dressed and seem to fit in.

Kaitlyn Michele
02-10-2006, 12:15 AM
i hope you enjoyed it!!!

sounds like something i love to do!

michele

Carlacd
02-10-2006, 02:00 AM
That's great! I'm very glad for you. But tell us, what is it that you finally know that you really want?

Marla, After rereading her post. I think Ericka wants a store, not really sure, but i think so.

Glad you had a good time Ericka, but do tell us what you want. Am i correct about the store?

Ericka
02-12-2006, 10:40 AM
To answer ur question, I found my true self, see, when I'm a guy I feel so out of place, I don't like my clothes, I don't look right, ( in my own eyes) but when I dress my eyes are telling me that's what i am, do you get it? I hope so, lol. so when I went to the store last time I felt accepted, that meant a lot, because that is the real me.

Love Ericka