PDA

View Full Version : Another Annoying Holiday

Sophia Rearen
02-09-2006, 07:37 PM
My wife was reading the paper. Next thing I hear is, "Ugh, another annoying holiday, Valentine's Day". I laughed. "Don't you agree?" she asked. I replied, " you're such a man". Then, I asked her if she was going to buy me something sexy for Valentines Day. "Don't you have enough sexy stuff?" she stated. "Not from you" was my reply. Besides can we really have enough sexy stuff? I'm buying her men's silk boxers. Might as well play both sides of the role reversal scenario.;)

unclejoann
02-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Thanks for reminding me, I better do something special for my wife. She has never bought me panties or thongs though she knows I wear them and prefere them. She at least hasn't bought be any whities. My second wife was the only one who ever bought me anything. And when she packed me for a business trip she dolled me up good.

I like the idea of boxers for her. wonder what she would say?

genevieve
02-09-2006, 07:52 PM
Would think your wife would anxiouly await this Valentines Day, knowing there a great items for the two of you to shop together for a great deals! And of course knowing you will have a surprise for her as well! :) Silk white boxers with hearts?

Butterfly Bill
02-09-2006, 07:59 PM
I agree!!! Bah, humbug! Can't wait until cheap candy day at the supermarket: Feb.15.

Laurie Ann
02-09-2006, 11:54 PM
Sophia what a great idea boxers to play out the whole role reversal very unique and with a bit of humor.

Roxane
02-10-2006, 12:59 AM
Hi when I buy my wife sexy undies she always says you have only bought them for yourself. Oh she knows me so well

Get dressed and make yourself smile

SherriePall
02-10-2006, 04:46 AM
I'll be buying her some jewlry and maybe valentines balloons and candy.

Stacy Reso
02-10-2006, 06:04 AM
i better find some1 to spend it with. any takers in nsw australia

TGMarla
02-10-2006, 08:51 AM
My wife won't wear that nice sexy stuff anyway. *Sob!* I'll get her a nice, pretty card. And she wants to lose some weight, so I'll forgo the candy, too. But one thing we agree on....NO FLOWERS!!! We both agree that the flower industry widely engages in a systematic orgy of price gouging on the Valetine's holiday, and we refuse to participate. I get her nice flowers at nearly all other times of the year at random, and so I don't feel particularly obligated to it on Valentine's Day. Screw them!

Lilith Moon
02-10-2006, 01:17 PM
We both agree that the flower industry widely engages in a systematic orgy of price gouging on the Valetine's holiday, and we refuse to participate.
My mother-in-law is a malicious old :censor: Her birthday is on Feb 13 and she always asks for a "Nice big bunch of flowers" :mad:

Jill
02-10-2006, 02:23 PM
Singles awareness day? Hate it. My love life already sucks without having constant red hearted reminders.

Jeri Rene
02-10-2006, 10:55 PM
Singles awareness day? Hate it. My love life already sucks without having constant red hearted reminders.

I hear that Jill. Like the name you have given it though. S A D

Billijo49504
02-11-2006, 12:39 AM
My wife got me a red bra and a new lipstick. Red to go with my new bra. I got her a new outfit and a pretty new bra...BJ

Robertacd
02-11-2006, 01:58 AM
I love Valentines day. :thumbsup:

My wife and I have our traditional exchange of lingerie and chocolates usually culminating with us in bed wearing our new lingerie, eating fine chocolates, drinking champagne, and...

RenaCD
02-11-2006, 09:55 PM
I love Valentines day. :thumbsup:

My wife and I have our traditional exchange of lingerie and chocolates usually culminating with us in bed wearing our new lingerie, eating fine chocolates, drinking champagne, and...

Roberta I like the way you think, this year we will forgo the chocolates as we are both watching the scale. But the wine an the exercise sounds good.:bs:

Happy Valentines Day Rena

icybtch
02-11-2006, 10:32 PM
I took my other half shoppong just today for his Valentines present and we picked things out together. I had so much fun that I bought things tht I may not have bought otherwise. I do like the idea of buying her the boxers. they are more comfortable than the panties that yoall wear.

Ava Mouse
02-12-2006, 01:08 PM
I got my wife a gift card at one of her favorite stores, Joanne's Fabrics, since she likes crafts & such more than flowers & chocolates...

Stormgirl
02-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Im glad Im single,under no financial obligations to piss away money over a stupid holiday. Now I can walk by point and laugh at all the guys that are suckered in by their S.O. Only thing I do like about V-day is that nobody looks twice if they see you in Victoria's Secret shopping.

Tina Dixon
02-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Just a nother Hallmart holiday to me.

Debbie Kong
02-12-2006, 03:14 PM
This reminds me of Julie York's thread about singing if you're single. Where's that Karaoke machine!

Debbie

Aunt Peg
02-12-2006, 03:27 PM
When I was single and spent many a Valentine Day alone, I would treat my self to a hot bubble bath, candles and a bottle of wine. Nothing wrong with being nice to yourself.

AprilMae
02-12-2006, 07:45 PM
We exchange gifts. I haven't decided what to get her,yet,I'm a procrastinator, although i did order flowers sent to her job. we actually won't see each other until Wednesday due to conflicting schedules, so at least we will beat the crowds in the restaurants.

Melinda G
02-12-2006, 11:55 PM
I was going to buy myself something for Valentines Day. Then I realized I have just about everything you can get in red.:bs:

ginafaye
02-13-2006, 09:08 AM
just a card and dinner out for us after all we just had ground hogs day