PDA

View Full Version : if their was a "pill" would you give it to "them" !!

mykell
08-16-2015, 06:40 AM
we read it here in surveys and posts that if their was indeed a pill to stave us from our desire to dress would we take it, i will say i would not, i feel right with myself in my mature years....

So lets turn this around and ask that if you could have a pill to make others accept and understand would you give to them....if you decide you will how would you go about it.... would you sneak it to them....or offer it to them.....

BLUE ORCHID
08-16-2015, 06:42 AM
Hi Mikell, I would put it in my:love:wife's coffee, I enjoy the best of both worlds.:daydreaming:

Lily Catherine
08-16-2015, 07:20 AM
Doing it in underhanded methods – putting it my parents' tea or (in the distant future) in my kids' milk, for example – seems oddly tempting, but somehow unethical, akin to spiking a cocktail. That would be effectively imposing a particular worldview on another person – Alexis has already brought up the converse scenario.

Put it simply, I wouldn't dare no matter how swift and effective it may seem. Not intentionally taking the hard way for the sake of it, but understanding takes agency on the other person's part I guess.

MissTee
08-16-2015, 07:24 AM
I would bake some cookies and lace them with it. After eating the cookies, the world would just seem more fabulous for some reason.

Cheryl T
08-16-2015, 08:05 AM
Let's just take a ton or two and sneak it into the water supply of every town....

paulaprimo
08-16-2015, 09:08 AM
not sure if that would work Cheryl as it seems everyone only drinks bottle water now, except for me
and i'm already accepting...

in my mature years, I really don't care anymore if they are accepting or not... :)

Allisa
08-16-2015, 09:24 AM
I would offer it to them, but then again if they were open enough for me to offer than why would they need it? Also I believe that acceptance is coming about ever so slowly but good things are worth the wait. There are many more examples of this but that is for another time and thread.

donnaS
08-16-2015, 09:24 AM
As I get older, I don't care what others think. It's my life and I want to be happy.
Even a pill won't cure everyone. Surely there are some that would be immune to it. Seems the world works that way sometimes.

CarlaWestin
08-16-2015, 09:34 AM
Wife first then the cloud seeding would commence. I would make sure that the extreme haters were spared so they could continue to feed upon the hate they love so much.

Ezekiel
08-16-2015, 10:05 AM
Hard one... the question here could be asked in a more broad sense.

Would you adapt the environment to you, or would you adapt to the environment yourself?

Keep in mind though, that sometimes the environment is too hazardous to adapt to it, and you can't do nothing but adapt it to your needs...

Sarah-RT
08-16-2015, 10:11 AM
While the idea of it sounds desirable I think it's a bad idea. While I find it unbelievable how disrespectful, narrow minded and violent some people can be towards things they "don't approve" of it is nearly as bad for us to want to change them through nefarious means.

there is already a pill we can offer them, it is honesty and openness, whether they choose to take it is not up to us, but offering that pill is, the only way to change perspectives is by winning hearts and minds.

Sarah

Rhian
08-16-2015, 10:47 AM
I would not I believe free will is very important.

Rebekah_uk
08-16-2015, 10:12 PM
If you had asked me this question five years ago, I would have said write me a prescription before this destroys me. Wind the clock forward to now and I am happyily stood here typing this in knee length capris and a peplum top and couldn't be happier.

docrobbysherry
08-17-2015, 01:06 AM
Throw a big open party and put it in the cheap wine and beer dispensers there!:drink:

Krisi
08-17-2015, 08:47 AM
If crossdressing was fully acceptable, would you still do it? If every Tom, Dick and Harry was sporting a killer rack?

I worked with a guy for several years who believed in witchcraft. He knew of a woman you could go to and she would put a spell on your wife so she didn't care if you slept with other women. He told me it only lasted ten years or so, then you had to go back and get it done again.

Perhaps there's spell that can be cast on wives so they don't care if we dress as women. That seems more likely than a pill.

Jennifer B
08-17-2015, 12:24 PM
Most of the homophobes and bigots that are the problem wouldn't take it so you'd have to sneak it upon them, which is completely unethical, illegal and morally corrupt. Which is why it should be left up to me to do!

First I'd need a hollowed out volcano as a base of operations and to manufacture a vast stockpile of the pills. Then at a predetermined date I would send out my minions to infect the entire worlds water supply. Then we can all have a big coming out party.

Problem solved.

Yoshisaur
08-17-2015, 02:43 PM
I would kindly offer them the pill and thoroughly explain it's effects to them I don't think that sneaking a pill into someone else's drink is something I will ever do, it just seems wrong to force it on them without their agreement.

Elli87
08-17-2015, 02:54 PM
Can't really imagine any such pill, but there are a few pills I could imagine slipping a few people, laxatives and some elicit substance these kids call molly. Of course i'd call a paddy wagon after words to make said people wouldn't hurt themselves. Just for a few people that need to loosen up a bit:devil: I can't stop laughing

Alice K
08-18-2015, 11:40 AM
My greatest desire is to have my wife accept me as I am. The pill would not be truly "her" accepting me. Alice

Confucius
08-18-2015, 11:53 AM
Let me see, I would need a pill for my wife, and several more for my parents, siblings and children. I'd need some more pills for my extended family. I'd need a bucket full of pills for my co-workers, members of my church, and people I do business with..... Humm, I have lots of people that would need pills to make me feel accepted...

Crossdressing makes me happy, but if I could be equally, or even more happier, without crossdressing, then I'd prefer to take a pill to end my crossdressing urges forever.

Ninna
08-18-2015, 12:23 PM
I prefer to people genuinely accept me, if I consider they can do that, Im really satisfied that I can be in my intimacy a girl!

irene9999
08-18-2015, 09:27 PM
It doesn't really matter what other people think, but there's lots of people with extremist views out there, they would certainly be good candidates for this pill!

mykell
08-20-2015, 03:59 PM
i must say that we are a moral and respectful group, overwhelmed how many took the high road with this and let those who disagree with our lifestyle keep that choice.... when i started this thread i was going to use a list of rules but decided to keep it loose and see how it played out, really expected most or all to give them a go....especially as its a fictional pill and would make many's demons disappear....

Saikotsu
08-24-2015, 01:41 PM
I would not. Sure it would be the easy way out, but it would be fake. I would rather change people's minds the hard way and know that they truly accept me for who I am. After all, if I forced them to accept me for who I am, I would paradoxically not be accepting them for who they are.