PDA

View Full Version : Implants

Rita C.
08-16-2015, 06:59 AM
I'm lucky to have to have little boobs, I fill my 42B bra, but I have been think of getting implants. How many of you girls would get implants.

MissTee
08-16-2015, 07:11 AM
Not me. I prefer my stick-ons as I do not want to dress 24/7.

Candice June Lee
08-16-2015, 07:21 AM
If i could easily hide them in my male work mode i would. But i would hqve to be able to afford them. Maybe retirement time i will re think this.

I Am Paula
08-16-2015, 07:37 AM
I've got implants. I've been full time so quite awhile. I guarantee you, there is no way to hide them. When you're full time, get 'em.

Lacyfem
08-16-2015, 09:59 AM
I'm a nice 36 A and would love to be bigger but would have to hide it so happy with my size as I can still wear all the sexy bras that are made and that's the fem thing I like.

BLUE ORCHID
08-16-2015, 10:01 AM
Hi Rita, Not for me as they would be fun, I like having the best of both worlds.:daydreaming:

Elli87
08-16-2015, 11:31 AM
Gynocomastia and green recreational substances which intensified my gynocomastia helped me get my perky c cup, I really like not having to pay for my boobs and being able to dance back and forth over gender lines so no thanks. just a little objectivity

reb.femme
08-16-2015, 01:55 PM
..When you're full time, get 'em.

In a nutshell for me.

I would love to have the option on having removable real breasts, but medical technology isn't that advanced at the moment, more's the pity :heehee:. So it's silicone forms for now.

Rebecca

Lorileah
08-16-2015, 02:47 PM
sometimes I wonder if many people here think that surgery is a game. "I can still walk around as a guy with 44DD boobs and I'll just wear a loose shirt"

flatlander_48
08-16-2015, 03:00 PM
I don't think Harry Houdini could pull that one off. While he was an extraordinary magician, there are limits...

DeeAnn

sugarbabe
08-16-2015, 05:11 PM
sometimes I wonder if many people here think that surgery is a game. "I can still walk around as a guy with 44DD boobs and I'll just wear a loose shirt"

Sometimes I really wish I had something at all, but then I know I would want them to be bigger and since I'm not 24/7 it's not the right choice for me. I don't even have forms yet, I am quite the flat-chested girl :heehee:

Diane Smith
08-16-2015, 05:35 PM
I am ready and willing and planning on it in about a year from now after retirement from my current job.

- Diane

Jorja
08-16-2015, 05:50 PM
I have had implants for over 30 years now. Believe me, you are not going to hide them for long if that is what you have in mind. Most get implants to show them off not to hide them.

Anita Cosmolover
08-16-2015, 10:01 PM
I adore wearing my silicon breastforms when I can. These are top secret from my SO. She knows I love wearing lingerie, but does not know I wear a bra and breast forms sometimes.

Anita Cosmolover
08-16-2015, 10:28 PM
I'd love to get implants - just impossible at this point as I would loose my SO if I went through with it.

PennyNZ
08-16-2015, 11:09 PM
I have just gone 24/7 because I cannot go on HRT until 12 months full time life experience. I will wait and see what HRT does for me after a year or even longer before exploring implants. Unfortunately age has caught up with me (nearly mid 60's), and am tempted to go earlier, but patience will have to observed.

Penny

BOBBI G.
08-17-2015, 04:10 AM
Had I the money for augmentation I would probably have a little added. I'm a "B", thanks to the BIG GUY and medical science, but at 5'-10" they get a little lost, depending how I'm dressed. I am 2 years into transition, and there's no turning back.

Bobbi

Amanda James
08-17-2015, 06:19 AM
If I had the money I would have implants, it's been a lifelong dream .

Krisi
08-17-2015, 08:34 AM
OK, this is the male to female crossdressing forum, not the transsexual forum so I am assuming you are a male to female crossdresser. How much time have you devoted to thinking this through? Have you considered that most of the people you work with or meet would consider a man with large breasts a "freak"? How would you deal with just ordinary life?

Yes, waking up in the morning with boobs would be nice and you wouldn't have to wear breast forms to look like a woman but you wouldn't be able to leave your house without stares and catcalls.

Sit yourself down and try to get in touch with reality.

To answer your question, as you may have guessed, I would not get implants unless I was transsexual and planning on living as a woman. And I am not.

Sharon B.
08-17-2015, 09:07 AM
If I was out of the closet on dressing as a woman, I would go ahead and get implants. I would just live full time as a woman, if you have come clean on dressing as a woman, why not live it fulltime.

arbon
08-17-2015, 09:08 AM
I have just gone 24/7 because I cannot go on HRT until 12 months full time life experience. I will wait and see what HRT does for me after a year or even longer before exploring implants.

Penny

$h**, that is like mid evil torture. Unnecessary hardship on you! Is that New Zealands med system? Is there anyway around that?

Jennifer in CO
08-17-2015, 09:16 AM
The whole reason I transitioned back in 81 was they were at an A cup (and grew to a B+). I can't imagine having those and attempting to convince people I were a male. Implants? not here

Krisi
08-17-2015, 09:20 AM
You transitioned because your breasts grew? No other reason? Wouldn't it have been simpler to have them removed?

arbon
08-17-2015, 10:03 AM
implants - at least mine and some others I have seen, is that they are hard, shaped and very visible. You can't just try to squash them down with a few sports bras and hope no one will notice.

laura.lapinski
08-17-2015, 11:46 AM
Breasts, even fake ones, do make you feel more feminine, but unless going all the way to live 24/7, it's not a good idea.

ColleenW
08-17-2015, 03:31 PM

Lorileah - do you do anything else? I'm a 36B and mine are noticeable even with a loose shirt (no bra).

jenni_xx
08-17-2015, 04:23 PM
I've got implants. I've been full time so quite awhile. I guarantee you, there is no way to hide them. When you're full time, get 'em.

It isn't necessarily the case that you have to hide them. Most people simply do not notice.

Kari_B
08-17-2015, 08:50 PM
I'm 5'4" and a 36b. I just put on a level 2 padded bra and it works perfect for me.

Donnagirl
08-17-2015, 09:18 PM
I really hope to grow my own, but failing that it is certainly going to be a consideration. I'm a small b cup now and can already work minor miracles with a push-up bra and 'chicken fillets'.

Robin414
08-17-2015, 10:29 PM
You transitioned because your breasts grew? No other reason? Wouldn't it have been simpler to have them removed?

YIKES! Boobs alone don't make a woman, maybe the reason the boobs are there...maybe...well maybe 😯 (plus a bigger butt, body hair falling out, etc, etc) could be the universe saying 'Dude, you gotta try this, you'll love it!'.

Mollyanne
08-18-2015, 03:48 AM
As for me, I WOULD GET IMPLANTS IN A NEW YORK MINUTE!!!!!! BUT, as I have so many demands being made to me that would be an impossibility at the present.

Molly

Krisi
08-18-2015, 06:24 AM
OK, here's my 100% serious suggestion for any male considering breast implants: If you are considering breast implants, buy yourself a set of breast forms the same size as the implants you are considering. Also buy a couple of correctly sized bras. Now put the forms on and don't take them off for a month or more. Go to work wearing them. Go shopping wearing them. Get your hair done, your nails done, etc. Walk around town wearing them. Go to the gym and anything else you normally do wearing them. Go to a bar wearing them.

Now you will know how it feels to have boobs and also how others will react to you as a man with boobs. Now you can make an informed decision on whether it's a good idea to get breast implants.

Jennifer in CO
08-18-2015, 01:54 PM
agreed Kristi. couldn't say it better nor wiser. As for why I didn't get mine removed? Didn't want to!

Lorileah
08-18-2015, 02:06 PM
Lorileah - do you do anything else? I'm a 36B and mine are noticeable even with a loose shirt (no bra).

you did see the quotes right? It was what I think SOME Cds say here. As for me, personally as TS I am seriously NOT considering implants...and I am transitioning.

ShriekCassandra
08-18-2015, 02:43 PM
No way I'd ever consider getting any size of implant, I don't think I'd even want them if I transitioned full time,they are a permanent addition to your physical biology, not some easily concealed accessory that you can take on or off at will just for dress up time like forms are. There are a few cis females in my family who are naturally quite large busted who consider them to be a pain in the ass for the most part and would happily do without them in an ideal world, and I also know others who are almost as flat chested as I am who you wouldn't think had any at all when seen fully clothed but it doesn't make them any less valid as the sex they were born as. Breasts aren't everything.

sometimes_miss
08-18-2015, 05:11 PM
Having is not always as enjoyable as the anticipation of getting. I've listened to women complain about their breasts, and their bras, for a lifetime. I have no illusions that it's fun enough for the enjoyable moments to out-weigh (pun intended) the rest of the time when they're simply just another floppy body part that needs to be managed and kept 'in position' (I already have some of those, and if you've ever sat on your testicles, or had an underwear elastic start to slice you where it shouldn't, you know what I mean! So I understand why women complain about their bras).

BillieJoEllen
08-20-2015, 12:33 PM
Its hard for me to believe that a legitimate surgeon would enhance any male's breasts.

Kaze_
08-20-2015, 04:57 PM
Having spent many hours in forms, I would never consider implants.

Boobs are a pain.

SexyMarianne
08-22-2015, 04:55 AM
I wish I could have a pair myself. Nothing too outlandish but a reasonable shape and size. But I would prefer to keep the penis and not fully transition. Kinda almost be both genders at the same time type of deal

Maxi
08-22-2015, 11:50 PM
I would love breasts, if I could grow my own.

JessMe
08-23-2015, 12:37 AM
Although nobody really asked for it; here's my two cents (yours free if you order now!) ...there's a very fine line between fantasy and reality in these kinds of situations. Could you find a legitimate surgeon (complete with licenses on the wall) that would perform a breast augmentation on you even if you said "I'm just a crossdresser. I want some boobs, but nothing crazy., etc" ...sure! Money talks, after all. You have to confront the reality of the situation at some point, though. For whatever percentage of your life you spend as a "normal male", you would be a normal male, but with boobs. They're not that easily concealed (though I have to say that some of our transmasculine friends do a pretty decent job). Having been born and raised, and unfortunately, presenting as a male with gynecomastia, it IS noticed when you have excess breast tissue (yes, even if you are in shape.), and the reception tends to be less than friendly and accepting, especially at younger ages ("nice tits" "where's your bra?") ...I'm rambling a bit, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that it is a fallacy to assume that you can get implants, even reasonably sized ones, and just live your normal male life while enjoying them on the weekends.

chinabrown
08-23-2015, 01:32 AM
You can hide "D" breast with a binder or layered clothing.
I have did it before with my D breast forms and I did not raise suspicion.
It was an emergency while trying them on a worker at my storage walked by without much warning so I quickly layered shirts to hide them and walked out in public with them.

Some guy on a show got boobs for $5,000 as a bet.he got even more money to keep them in longer. No it was not the howardstern show.he went everywhere like that having to explain hisself.
They have to expand and stretch your skin for large implants and your skin is gonna
Be really tight.
You won't be that comfortable with new breast or that tissue expander before you get breast implants.

Lifting and running iis a no no. You need a snug sports bra.

Sandra119
08-23-2015, 07:04 AM
To grow my own breasts would be fantastic for me I don't like the idea of implants

Alexa Lynne
08-23-2015, 08:45 AM
If you want to hide them, bind them! That's what i'm gonna do. IF mine get bigger than a B, i'll have a reduction.

JessMe
08-23-2015, 05:07 PM
In your "normal" male life, do any of you really believe that you'd be willing or able to "just bind them" and hide the fact that you now have breasts? ...on casual observation, I'll go with it, but upon any closer inspection, I would say that it would be pretty obvious that there was some kind of device present... might as well just wear a bra. As far as the insinuation that you could just wear layers to conceal larger than normal (D cup) breasts, with all due respect, I call absolute BS. Breasts are one of the most obvious visual cues that people use to determine the sex of the person they are looking at, and they absolutely can NOT be concealed by any means other than a purposely designed binder. I would love to be a woman with breasts and all of the other visual cues that scream "I am a normal, ordinary woman", but I refuse to accept the delusion that I can continue to present as a normal male under every normal circumstance... with a set of store-bought boobies.

TrishaTX
08-23-2015, 05:15 PM
If your not transitioning I do not see why? Of course they would be nice to have especially for yourself! and less sticky when your warm:) But if you walk around as a male this doesn't make sense to me. Get good forms and a nice Bra....that is one of my favorite thing to have on.

naneomi
08-28-2015, 09:30 AM
If I was transitioning, i would consider it, otherwise no. Why get implants when you will be struggling to hide them half the time?

Laurana
08-28-2015, 09:59 AM
To be honest I've always wanted boobs. Not to be more feminine but just because I like them. I don't use forms, and I'd probably never get implants but if I can get my chest to grow just a little bit bigger I'll be happy. Right now I wear a size 36A bra and the push-up ones do a decent job at giving me a little cleavage.

If there was a truly natural way to grow them I'd do it. I wouldn't care what my friends said because we still all have the maturity level of 12 year old boys sometimes. :)

MsVal
08-28-2015, 10:08 AM
Implants? I don't think so. I'm satisfied with the way mine are growing. Like Karl_B, I too am 5'-4" and a 36B. They are pretty obvious when I wear a snug T-shirt. Nearly all strangers that choose to gender me call me maam.

Best wishes
MsVal

jackielou
08-28-2015, 12:14 PM
i carry a full set of 44DDD from gynecomastia and prescription meds ,don't try to hide them and i wear a bra full time if the world don't like it then don't look ,i have never had a problem when i worked in male and female environment ,a few looks but no problems,wear normal male clothes usually have to buy a size larger than i need to accommodate my breast.

macada10
09-09-2015, 11:36 AM
i carry a full set of 44DDD from gynecomastia and prescription meds ,don't try to hide them and i wear a bra full time if the world don't like it then don't look ,i have never had a problem when i worked in male and female environment ,a few looks but no problems,wear normal male clothes usually have to buy a size larger than i need to accommodate my breast.

Not so much big, and no meds on me, but my gynecomastia has given me a cleavage to show off too, as anyone can see on my avatar.

wilt575
09-19-2015, 03:44 PM
I wish I could have a pair myself. Nothing too outlandish but a reasonable shape and size. But I would prefer to keep the penis and not fully transition. Kinda almost be both genders at the same time type of deal

I know someone who did this and considers their selves bi-gendered.

wilt575
09-19-2015, 04:17 PM
Why does everyone who talks about implants want go into D's or more and then worry about hiding them. I've got mine C's and they complement proportionality my curvy butt. I say my boobs counter balance my butt.

jenniferinsf
09-19-2015, 04:49 PM
i thought sometimes_miss had the most appropriate answer....anticipation darling is what keeps us interesting

Sharon B.
09-19-2015, 05:12 PM
If I could afford to have implants I would spend that money on losing my gut.

Marie_Antoinette
12-13-2015, 04:52 AM
- - - Updated - - -

In your "normal" male life, do any of you really believe that you'd be willing or able to "just bind them" and hide the fact that you now have breasts? ..

True, you can't have your bread buttered on both sides

- - - Updated - - -

OK, here's my 100% serious suggestion for any male considering breast implants: If you are considering breast implants, buy yourself a set of breast forms the same size as the implants you are considering. Also buy a couple of correctly sized bras. Now put the forms on and don't take them off for a month or more. Go to work wearing them. Go shopping wearing them. Get your hair done, your nails done, etc. Walk around town wearing them. Go to the gym and anything else you normally do wearing them. Go to a bar wearing them.

Now you will know how it feels to have boobs and also how others will react to you as a man with boobs. Now you can make an informed decision on whether it's a good idea to get breast implants.

I also did that experiment. Most people don't notice, some men smile more frienldy than usual. 1 woman just smiled. I recon I shall pass reasonably well.

- - - Updated - - -

If I had the money I would have implants, it's been a lifelong dream .

Same here and I don't care what others think

DeeQ
12-14-2015, 12:59 PM
Dear JessMe,
I'm a new member being referred to the forum by an online member that I chatted with this past weekend. I found your posting particularly relevant as I've started the process down this path. I've been on hormones for over two years and just not happy with the results. I am also 62 years old and not anywhere close to how passable I was 25 years ago. My goal is to finally get as close to being a 24x7 passable MTF person as I can. Even before reading your posting, I created a number of cc sized rice-based implants to test during the normal day and to see which approx size accomplishes my goal. Your posting made me take notice of what I am actually planning on doing. As a result, I'm going to go back to counseling for the start of 2016 to seriously flush out the entire process and to absolutely determine that this is the best approach for me. Thanks so much for your thoughts. They truly helped someone (me).

Sc0rp10N
12-14-2015, 04:12 PM
Someone mentioned removable implants earlier in this thread... I had a far fetched idea once. I'm fine with the forms, as I just dress for fun, read sex, but, I had an idea about implanting empty silicone bags with a tiny valve for filling and emptying. Just a thought. Then you would have the actual skin sensations while dressed instead of your nipples being covered, but they'd need to be sized well and only inflated to a specified measurement and there would likely be a ton of maintenance concerns as well as the fact that such a thing has likely not been invented to any kind of safe degree.

AllieSF
12-14-2015, 06:25 PM
Scorpion, they actually do that in certain cases for breast cancer survivors. They put in partially filled implants and then increase their size over time. I am not sure how common it is or whether there are added complications from this process. However, as I understand it, it is for gradually increasing the size and not for repeatedly going up and down when needed or desired. My daughter in law is recovering from breast cancer and will have her second precautionary mastectomy of the good breast and then do reconstruction on both with a 3 step process, though it does not include injectable implants as best as I know.

tictac43
12-14-2015, 08:37 PM
It would be lovely to have if they could come in and out easily hahah! I don't dress all the time so I stay with my stick ons

Krisi
12-15-2015, 07:42 AM
The "inflatable" (fillable) implants are intended to stretch the skin slowly to fit the final size. Filling and emptying breast implants on a regular basis would leave some pretty baggy chest skin. Breast forms are cheaper and simpler unless you are transitioning to be a woman. If that's the case, implants would be the way to go.

Taylor186
12-15-2015, 11:39 AM
Radiolab told the story (rebroadcast?) last Saturday of Stu Rasmussen, of Silverton, Oregon, an avid metalworker, woodworker, and electrician - and in 2008 our country's first transgender mayor. The 25 minute podcast touches on Stu's breast augmentation surgery. Stu Rasmussen - Radiolab (http://www.radiolab.org/story/update-new-stu/#commentlist)
Actually, my 'tolerating level' wife pointed me to the podcast--yes, it is that good.

More pertinent to the topic here is a link hidden on his website that takes you to a writeup of Stu's (Carla's) actual breast augmentation experience. The Twins (http://www.sturasmussen.com/TheTwins.html)

Cheryl T
12-15-2015, 11:43 AM
Would love to, but I would be very satisfied if I could fill my 42B like you do.
Guess I'll just stick with my forms for now and see what the future holds when I retire.

MissDanielle
12-15-2015, 11:47 AM
I'm going to transition first, see how large my breasts get, and then make a decision on getting implants.

Alexis08
12-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Lately I've been thinking about getting implants, then I realized I wouldn't do it if it weren't for men. but hey, who said heterosexual women don't do it for the same reason.

Eryn
12-15-2015, 10:59 PM
Its hard for me to believe that a legitimate surgeon would enhance any male's breasts.

With cosmetic surgeons, money buys legitimacy. Google "Brian Zembic", for example.

Remember, this is a purely cosmetic procedure, reversable, and is the same for males and females. If a woman doesn't have to jump through psychiatric hoops to get a BA then a man shouldn't either!

If you want to hide them, bind them!

Another issue with binding is possible damage to the implants. Considering that this would mean immediate corrective surgery would anyone want to risk that?

After six month of HRT I have gone from totally flat to 38A breasts. Not much, and easily mistaken for gynocomastia, but I do have to choose my male mode tops carefully if I don't want to show off. I would like to get a more in the year to come but it's a long shot in my late '50s.

JMO2
12-16-2015, 07:47 AM
I wonder (other than the guy that bet $100,000 dollars and got implants) if there has ever been a study (or done as one of those what if "public reaction" videos) to a guy having either silicone false ones or implants while in guy mode......or dressed as a guy. I would love to see some of the public reactions to such a thing. It would be quite an eye opener to people that think that they can get them and still be in any type of guy mode with them..........IMHO.............

Krisi
12-16-2015, 09:08 AM
I also did that experiment. [wear breast forms 24/7 for a month] Most people don't notice, some men smile more frienldy than usual. 1 woman just smiled. I recon I shall pass reasonably well.

Seriously? 24/7 for a month? What did your boss and co-workers have to say? What about your friends and family? We're talking about "male" mode here, not dressed as a female.

It's one thing to wear them in town for an afternoon and quite another to have "permanent" female boobs. We're not talking about someone transitioning here, just a male crossdresser who thinks he would like to have breast implants.

jenniferinsf
12-16-2015, 09:13 AM
just read "the twins" referenced in taylor186 response....very interesting and very intriguing...

CynthiaD
12-16-2015, 05:00 PM
I'd love to have implants, but I need to switch back to male mode periodically. I've tried wearing 44D breastforms in male mode -- under a motorcycle jacket. That actually works. But under a loose shirt? No way!

I had this plan a while back to start complaining at work about the side effects of medications I was taking for some imaginary disease, and how they were making me grow boobs. Then I would start wearing bigger and bigger breastforms, from chicken cutlets to DDs. All the while complaining about medications. Then, once I got up to DDs I would get implants and make them permanent. But then I gave it up as a bad idea. A really bad idea.

Eryn
12-16-2015, 06:54 PM
It's one thing to wear them in town for an afternoon and quite another to have "permanent" female boobs.

Quite a few men who are not TG nevertheless have gynecomastia. Enough have it that some LA plastic surgeons make a practice of male breast reduction! Most men don't bother, they just live with it. Those who are TG celebrate it!

Krisi
12-17-2015, 09:56 AM
That's not untrue, but this is the male to female crossdressers section and I'm taking the original post as a crossdresser posting that he wants breast implants. And he already has "little boobs" so I'm thinking he wants big ones.

For a typical crossdresser, that's impractical and I'm suggesting some serious thought before going through with it.

If the OP had posted in the transsexual section and is living as a female, my advice would be entirely different.

Wendy me
12-17-2015, 10:26 AM
me 38 c boobs mine .... in "him" mode i got stopped walking the beach without a shirt long blonde /gray hair shave and hairless short shorts hair ties on my wrists over sized sun glasses ..... young beach police girl pulled up to me on her atv .... excuse me mam you cant be toppless on the beach...... then she was sorry i thought you were a .... i said thank you and walked away.....

point is my boobs juggle wiggle bounce and my nipples stick out through shirts tees and what not in male mode when i bend over i show some cleaveage.....real or fake they will show.... sometimes when they should not ....

real boobs or implants are not for someone thinking hey that would be cool.... think before you bust out.....

kittie60
12-17-2015, 11:04 AM
I personally would not use implants, if anything I would have the fat transferred from one part of the body to the breasts. Safer that way

I Am Paula
12-17-2015, 04:15 PM
Kittie60- That technique is still not approved in U.S. and proven not permanent. Excellent surgeons in Guadalajara are doing it.

Laura28
12-17-2015, 04:30 PM
I have Gyno and it is pretty big have had them all my life hated it as a kid embrace it now. I have thought of implants, no desire to transistion but just to make them bigger and fuller. MY wife would support it, as she loves mine now.i am totally shaved and hair free and when at a resort we frequent in Mexico all the time (resort is nude)i have never felt like i was being steered at and no one ever mentiond my B cup breasts i think i could go to C with out issue.

Angie G
12-17-2015, 04:58 PM
I'd love it but it's never going to happen.:hugs:
Angie

jjacobson
01-06-2016, 11:31 AM
I've always wanted them but know I have a ton of other things to go through first but implants are defiantly on my list.