PDA

View Full Version : personality changes during sex?

samanthajay
10-13-2004, 03:01 AM
this is for you girls who make love to there gg's. one night i was in the middle of a little forplay with my gg when all of the sudden she attacked my ear. that is a sensitive part of me and she went at it for awhile. i was clompleatly in jay mode when we started and after that a was acting like a **** in heat. i was a total girl for the rest of the love session. samantha was in full bloom. has any of you had that same expeiriance were your sopposed be all mancho in bed and then something happens and then your girlly self came out? :confused:

samanthajay
10-13-2004, 03:22 AM
huh huh you said 69 huh huh
yeah yeah heh heheh mheh heh :D

Lily_gg
10-13-2004, 04:24 AM
*giggles* @ samanthajay - 69! :D

My boyfriend did definitely act a lot girlier when we had our little dressing up session (for those that don't know, we're currently long distance, and only had one dress-up before the long distance, more to come when we see each other!) - it was very nice actually - he was less, um, how shall I put this? Self goal orientated?... :p

This is the bit that worries me though - we're talking about him dressing up completely for me (which I'm not worried by, I'd love to see in fact), and us having done a little 'shopping' beforehand so that he can be really girlie, and I can have my wicked way with him, if you get my drift (looks bit bashful!) - this worries me a touch cos I have an issue with not feeling overly girlie myself, and am getting paranoid that doing this and being the really dominant one will make me feel too blokey, and thus freak me out - any thoughts/experiences anyone?...

samanthajay
10-13-2004, 04:31 AM
dont always have him submissive. there are times when jay cay take control. my gg likes the flip flop so its cool. find away to make him go ape crazy on you. that always works. you on the other hand dont have to feel less girly cause your a domm. i know girls who are more girly then the pretty boys they hang around with. a domm can be girly to :D

Anne Charlotte
10-13-2004, 06:08 AM
A girly Domme is a godsend !! :D

Lily_gg
10-13-2004, 06:45 AM
The flip flop?! Huh? *looks confused* :confused:

Ok, possible to be a girly dom. Hmmm, shall have to see how that goes then - I bought my very first pink item of clothing (just a strappy top, kinda cute though!) just a couple of months ago, so the girlie thing is going slowly thus far.... Have had a browse of the website I intend to buy our new toys from, and they have some really pretty girlie colours, which I actually really love, so there's obviously hope for me yet!

Thanks girls! *kisses* ;)

Nanci
10-13-2004, 07:27 AM
I wouldn't say that my personality changes exactly, but I do enjoy the submissive fantasy. My SO likes to use her tongue in my mouth (and ear occasionally) so I can do whatever I like with that fantasy thought, and I do! And she occasionally will talk a little dom talk which always gets me going! I don't think she quite realizes how much I enjoy a forced feminization fantasy, and I definitely don't think that she would know the name for it, but I know that she realizes the effect that it has on me. Unfortunately, she's not real comfortable with that role reversal herself, so I mostly keep it in my own mind and let it work its magic on me. I agree with you, Julie, that it doesn't take me long at all to get my femme self into the act. I get my kicks out of playing the submissive femme role in my mind and she gets the benefit because it has a wonderful effect on my performance.

Danielle1960
10-13-2004, 06:36 PM
I've been the sensitive (femme ) with my wife for years. Now that she knows about my dressing it is clicking for her. Guess we just make better partners. :)
Danielle

JanelleinNylons
10-14-2004, 01:33 AM
I totally have my "girly" side come out when dressed, dont know why really, its just always been like that for me, even when I started I would pose, walk, sit, try and act all fem. lots of giggles and being very submissive.....hehehe
;) :p

Janelle

samanthajay
10-14-2004, 01:36 AM
The flip flop?! Huh? *looks confused* :confused:

Ok, possible to be a girly dom. Hmmm, shall have to see how that goes then - I bought my very first pink item of clothing (just a strappy top, kinda cute though!) just a couple of months ago, so the girlie thing is going slowly thus far.... Have had a browse of the website I intend to buy our new toys from, and they have some really pretty girlie colours, which I actually really love, so there's obviously hope for me yet!

Thanks girls! *kisses* ;)
your welcome girl*ecspts the kiss on the cheek* :D

Teddie
10-14-2004, 05:51 AM
this is for you girls who make love to there gg's. one night i was in the middle of a little forplay with my gg when all of the sudden she attacked my ear. that is a sensitive part of me and she went at it for awhile. i was clompleatly in jay mode when we started and after that a was acting like a **** in heat. i was a total girl for the rest of the love session. samantha was in full bloom. has any of you had that same expeiriance were your sopposed be all mancho in bed and then something happens and then your girlly self came out? :confused:

Many times. :D And, she enjoys it. ;)

chantelle
10-14-2004, 06:03 AM
When i am really going at it i think that it is more like lesbian sex than anything else.
I never enjoyed sex as a man.

ChristineRenee
10-14-2004, 07:01 AM
When i am really going at it i think that it is more like lesbian sex than anything else.
I never enjoyed sex as a man.I think chantelle summed up my feelings as well in this arena. My sexual personna is all-Christine. The outer layer may possess the male equipment but that is it. Otherwise I am totally femme sexually....a submissive, yet passionate girly-girl to whom romance is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Tristen Cox
10-14-2004, 05:28 PM
Alright Samantha. For many years I have been a total fem mode lover.
Other than my 'package' I take a girl on girl approach. This just pours out and I'm helpless to do anything about it :D :D :D

SultrySara
10-15-2004, 12:38 AM
Other than my 'package' I take a girl on girl approach. This just pours out and I'm helpless to do anything about it :D :D :D

I totally agree! When I am in that mode if I really want to enjoy myself I have to let sara out and WOW it is the greatest feeling in the world to feel like your having a female orgasm!!! :p

samanthajay
10-15-2004, 05:48 AM
Many times. :D And, she enjoys it. ;)
dats awsome :D

samanthajay
10-15-2004, 05:49 AM
I never enjoyed sex as a man.
whoa. huh huh :eek:

samanthajay
10-15-2004, 05:50 AM
I totally agree! When I am in that mode if I really want to enjoy myself I have to let sara out and WOW it is the greatest feeling in the world to feel like your having a female orgasm!!! :p
the female kind are the best kind :D

violetlinda
10-15-2004, 06:44 AM
Well, it's difficult to say if it's the girl inside You who comes out of the deep, or simply the fact that You want to be a girl and You imagine that You are making sex with a man or something like that (of course if You have a wife).
I always think that when I make sex with my wife. She stays up and I imagine...
but I have never felt there was someone else going out.
In that case, however, the issue is not crossdressing, but schizophrenia, which is a quite different problem...

samanthajay
10-16-2004, 04:26 AM
you said package. huh huh. :D

crispy
10-17-2004, 07:21 AM
through the mail?

Julie
10-17-2004, 09:21 AM
Sex... cue Barbara Streisand!! :D

Julietta (Julie)