PDA

View Full Version : High Heels makes my butt feel tighter -wife

Alice_2014_B
08-17-2015, 01:47 AM
l wear high heels around the house, especially when I step out for a smoke.

So I'm outside the front door tonight smoking in some pajama pants and some 6.5" inch heels (with platform of course).

Wife came out and we chatted about plans for our four year anniversary next month.
She touches my rear-end and says it feels tighter when I'm in heels and she likes it.

:)

pamela7
08-17-2015, 02:49 AM
that's an excellent result!!!

Hell on Heels
08-17-2015, 03:03 AM
Hell-o Alice,
Heels are definaty putting your leg muscles in a different position than flats.
Everything is connected, so your wife is probably right.
Maybe you could make a new workout video,"buns of steel through heels".
Much Love,
Kristyn

JeanetteX
08-17-2015, 04:47 AM
Does this mean the wife now wants you to wear those heels in the bedroom too???:)
Btw good to read that at least someeone still smokes!! I sometimes feel like I'm the only smoker left in this world.

Claire Cook
08-17-2015, 05:14 AM
It's so nice to see a post where a wife sees an advantage to our CD'sing!

Teresa
08-17-2015, 05:25 AM
Alice,
Heels sometimes have an effect on other muscles of the body but let's not go into that one !

I have to admit shaved legs and heels make me feel tight and toned right up to my waist !

ShriekCassandra
08-17-2015, 05:55 AM
Do they improve your poster as well? I think high heels in general are pretty redundant for someone like me who is already pretty tall but I'd still like to experience wearing a pair that fits me sometime. They can seem pretty awkward or uncomfortable to walk in though when I've seen women on the street before in them.

AbigailJordan
08-17-2015, 06:29 AM
don't let that put you off Cassandra, I'm almost 6' tall and I just took delivery of my latest pair of heels.. cute panelwork contrast pumps with 1/2" platform and 5 1/2" heel. there is no height restriction on heels.. for the record, a GG friend of mine is the same height as me and she regularly goes clubbing in something similar. If the girls can do it, no reason we can't too :)

Chrissy1966
08-17-2015, 06:56 AM
Do they improve your poster as well? I think high heels in general are pretty redundant for someone like me who is already pretty tall but I'd still like to experience wearing a pair that fits me sometime. They can seem pretty awkward or uncomfortable to walk in though when I've seen women on the street before in them.

I'm 6' 3" without heels. I absolutely love wearing heels. For me, it makes everything come together. I'm not her until I slip into heels. That's just me. Everyone has their own light switch, I assume. The one thing that makes the magic happen.

Cassandra, practice makes perfect. Carpet (for me) is better than a hard surface. I would pretend to be a runway model in my hotel room, simply walking back and forth across the room over and over (people downstairs must have loved that!). Oh, it helps if have a cocktail in one hand too. :D

Definitely worth trying out a pair. If you're tall like me, they can only make your legs look better.

BLUE ORCHID
08-17-2015, 07:24 AM
Hi Alice, First let me run that by my DA/DT:love:Wife and I'll get back to you on that one.:daydreaming:

deebra
08-17-2015, 08:09 AM
The answer is YES, heels make your buttocks muscles tighten which immediately results in a tight, protruding butt. Heels tighten all your leg muscles from your heels to your lower back, when walking in them you learn to take smaller steps just like a woman and for balance; and they do make you walk straighter and taller. And it takes longer to get from point A to B but walking in that feminine gate is the way a CD impersonating a woman is suppose to walk unlike a guy taking long strides in tennis shoes.

The other morning the urge hit (pink fog), I needed to go shopping wearing a thong, hose, long girl jeans and my new 3" heal low boots. I figured the long boot cut jeans would hide most of the boot and I could blend, the woman checking receipts at the door (whom I know) immediately spotted the boots and we had a discussion about them. She wanted me to pull up my pants leg so she could see them; I passed it off as cowboy boots and left, I know she had her suspicions they were women's boots. Should I have raise my pants leg and admitted I was wearing women's boots and got her reaction ( acceptance, rejection or confusion), I'm still puzzled what should I have done. I do wear tight girl jeans in that store so I'm also wondering if she'll clock me on those. I shopped two other stores, walked the exposed parking lots and blended without being noticed.

Wearing heels/boots really enhances that feminine feeling for a CD and I truly love; so glad your wife does too.

How does she like you wearing your heels in maybe dark hose and a mini skirt, or thigh highs and a thong or panties; if you haven't gone there you should.

gabyespinotv
08-17-2015, 04:36 PM
so true!

tictac43
08-17-2015, 09:02 PM
That's so cool! I would love to hear that =)

Alice_2014_B
08-19-2015, 11:32 AM
Does this mean the wife now wants you to wear those heels in the bedroom too???:)
Btw good to read that at least someeone still smokes!! I sometimes feel like I'm the only smoker left in this world.

I have worn heels "in the bedroom", but its the only girl-attire I've worn in such a way. I hope to expand that though.
I only smoke Natural American Spirits cigarettes thru a tar-filter; it can be seen in some of my pictures.

Nadya
08-19-2015, 09:01 PM
That's awesome!

Alice_2014_B
08-21-2015, 02:36 PM
Wearing heels/boots really enhances that feminine feeling for a CD and I truly love; so glad your wife does too.

How does she like you wearing your heels in maybe dark hose and a mini skirt, or thigh highs and a thong or panties; if you haven't gone there you should.

I personally feel odd with her seeing me only partially dressed, one of those, "all or none", things.
I'm getting used to her seeing me in heels in drab outside the bedroom, like stepping out for a smoke.
I don't wear panties at all, but I have two guy-thongs, a black one and a pink one.