PDA

View Full Version : What do you want

jenni_xx
08-17-2015, 03:20 PM
The title to this thread is (admittedly) a loaded question. I just want to say that straight away.

Do you want acceptance?

Do you want no one to react to you, even if they recognise you as transgender?

Do you want to pass?

Is the most important thing to you that your SO accepts you?

Is the most important thing to you that society accepts you?

Do you want to feel able to wear what you want without anyone judging you?

Do you want to feel the excitement of doing something that isn't expected of you?

Do you want to be seen?

Do you you to be seen and recognised and accepted?

Do you want women to recognise you as a man dressed in women's clothes and their reaction to be intrigue?

Do you want women to compliment you on your attire?

AllieSF
08-17-2015, 03:25 PM
I want to continue for a long to meet new people while out dressed, and to maintain the close connections and friendships that I have developed since starting to dress. I also want good health that will make my fist "want" a reality.

jenni_xx
08-17-2015, 03:35 PM
I want to continue for a long to meet new people while out dressed, and to maintain the close connections and friendships that I have developed since starting to dress. I also want good health that will make my fist "want" a reality.

Good reply Allie. I should probably add your responses to the options in my OP.

I would like people to answer the questions I posed in my OP nonetheless.

2B Natasha
08-17-2015, 03:36 PM
Acceptance: Yes
Reaction: Take it or leave it
Pass: Well I guess. More like I don't want small children running away screaming and people chasing me with pitchforks. I don't want to be confronted by angry homophobe's either intent on doing me harm.
SO acceptance: Yes.. But that was not an option for her. It was accept or goodbye. She knew the day we met. I gave no other options. FYI she stayed.
Wear what I want: That would be nice but there are some restrictions at work on clothes. By the feds mostly. Not military thank you
Excitement: No thanks.
Seen: Well I don't want to be a wall flower. But seen as in standout. No not really
Recognized: S'pose. I'm out to everyone that matters except my mother. Don't ask.
Women to see me as a man in women's clothing: Ah, no. More like a person. They wanna talk. I'll talk and answer.
Compliment: Sure when we get dolled up and go out. It's nice to be complimented. We as in me and the wife.

Elli87
08-17-2015, 03:57 PM
I want to be bulletproof i.e. I want to be able to not care about how other people react or what they think.
Also a wife who would appreciate my feminine side, i.e. no d.a.d.t. no messy divorce or her finding some other dude. Just a chick who acknowledges and has fun with my Anima like she would my Animus.
Also for shoe companys to make shoe's in my size and thats all I can think abut right now as far as my Varient issues go

Ninna
08-17-2015, 03:57 PM
I think the most important thing is self acception! I think that I can be more happy every day being more femenine every day.

Suzie Petersen
08-17-2015, 04:35 PM
What about World Peace??

;-)

Megan b
08-17-2015, 04:39 PM
I do want acceptance.
I do want to pass.
It is important that my SO accepts me.
I do want society to accept me but not as a man wearing women's clothing but as a typical everyday woman. Drawing no attention to my true gender.
I want to be able to wear what I want, when I want without anyone judging me.
I don't mind being seen. But I want to been seen as a woman when I'm presenting that way.
I do want to be recognize and accepted as a woman. (when presenting that way)
I do not want women to recognize me as a man in women's clothing.
I do want women to compliment me on my attire.

char GG
08-17-2015, 05:39 PM
I want the truth. No secrets.

AllieSF
08-17-2015, 06:42 PM
Good reply Allie. I should probably add your responses to the options in my OP.

I would like people to answer the questions I posed in my OP nonetheless.

I understand your desire to have your questions answered as posed, but sometimes they really do not apply to some people. Yes, I probably could clearly and easily answer a few of them, but in answer to your title question, my reply is more true for me. I see a bigger question where I am at in my life, so where I may strive to satisfy some of your questions when out, they are really not that important to me after I do my final check in the mirror before walking out the door. Why do I do what I do, especially since it is so off the well worn and accepted beaten path of life? I do it because it makes me very happy, especially when meeting and talking with new people. That is my drive to do what I do. A lot of your questions help me get where I want to be, which is a continual moving target.

Kaze_
08-17-2015, 06:53 PM
I'd just like to be able to pass, honestly.

Jen_Amber
08-17-2015, 07:04 PM
I want to pass, it wouldn't hurt if some guys thought I was cute though.

kimdl93
08-17-2015, 07:34 PM
I certainly don't 'want' to be recognized as a man in women's clothing, although I'm resigned to the fact that some will see me that way. Also, I've learned in this long and sometimes painful process to distinguish between various wants and the things one really needs....Mazlow's hierarchy pretty much covers it.

Kate Simmons
08-17-2015, 07:51 PM
I just want to be myself and have fun with it. :battingeyelashes::)

docrobbysherry
08-17-2015, 08:23 PM
I want what Suzie wants, world peace. And, to fly by flapping my arms.:D

But, until then I'll be satisfied doing whatever I can as Sherry until I run out of ideas or venues. Or the time/energy to try them all!

Why waste your life tilting at windmills? Change the things u can. And, learn to live with those u can't!

TrishaTX
08-17-2015, 08:50 PM
I want acceptance from my wife in totality...I want my kids to do better than me and I want the cream world we live in to slow down a bit...oh and on a minor point I'd like 5 more pair of the Soma panties I bought a few weeks back

BLUE ORCHID
08-17-2015, 08:54 PM
Hi Jenni, I would be happy to have my Tolerating-DA/DT :love:Wife's total acceptance. :daydreaming:

AnnieMac
08-17-2015, 08:59 PM
I want to feel pretty.

Ally 2112
08-17-2015, 09:18 PM
Acceptance and to pass and to not make it so complicated :)

Krisi
08-18-2015, 06:57 AM
Yep, world peace. And an end to hunger. Every person in the world should be a millionaire and have no financial worries.

Seriously, what do I want? To be able to walk down the street and be taken for a female (when dressed as Krisi). In other words, I want to be able to pass as a female.

Amy Fakley
08-18-2015, 10:03 AM
I don't want to be the center of attention, if that's what you mean. I DO want to be authentic in the real world. I want to live my true identity that I feel so deeply inside, and see that reflected back to me in my interactions with other people.

I realize this is a pipe dream, because my authentic identity is female, but my body is male. Even when I'm at my best, I'm spilling male cues all over the place. Because, objectively I am neither male nor female ... I'm some kinda hybrid I guess, there really is no hiding that (at least not in plain daylight, lol)

People know, but I'm counting on their decency. I want them to see that I am a nice person, who has put some effort into presenting female, and so the polite thing to do is to treat me that way, the same as I do for them. "Do unto others ..." I think someone famous said that, lol.

Someone said this in a Facebook comment ... or maybe it was reddit .. or even here, I forget (and I'm paraphrasing), but it goes like this.

When someone introduces you to their dog, and you're like "oh what a good boy", and the person is all like "it's a girl" ... what's the polite thing to do? Say "she's such a good girl". If you can do that for a dog (that doesn't even understand the words coming out of your mouth) ...

Cheryl T
08-18-2015, 10:27 AM
Simply acceptance and the freedom to be me.

jigna
08-18-2015, 11:28 AM
I wish I could wear female dresses 24 x 7.

Bobbi46
08-18-2015, 12:42 PM
to have the confidence to go out dressed and not be concerned or worried about what people might think or say

Lorileah
08-18-2015, 12:50 PM
you know you can't always get what you want...but if you try sometimes you just might find, you get what you need.

Almost everything on that list is within your reach, some will take you having to actually work to get it...total acceptance, it won't come if you stay in the closet The same is for judgement. People can post here from now until doomsday but if you don't PHYSICALLY do something, nothing will change.

I would suspect that almost everyone here wants everything on your list plus world peace and an end to hunger.

Junius
08-18-2015, 01:20 PM
Self acceptance and self discovery. It may lead into being seen and accepted by others one day but right now, I just need answers for myself.

sometimes_miss
08-18-2015, 05:05 PM
Do you want acceptance? Of course.

Do you want no one to react to you, even if they recognize you as transgender? I don't want anyone bothering me.

Do you want to pass? Would be nice, but never going to happen.

Is the most important thing to you that your SO accepts you? It would be nice. But at this point, I know the odds, so I'm not going to push the issue.

Is the most important thing to you that society accepts you? Same as #1. Otherwise we'll forever be in danger of attack just because of who we are.

Do you want to feel able to wear what you want without anyone judging you? People will always have an opinion; always. I just don't expect any cruel responses, it's simply not civilized.

Do you want to feel the excitement of doing something that isn't expected of you? No

Do you want to be seen? Don't care.

Do you you to be seen and recognised and accepted? I'm assuming the second 'you' should be 'want'. So, I don't want to be recognized as a crossdresser. If however they do, being accepted would be appropriate.

Do you want women to recognise you as a man dressed in women's clothes and their reaction to be intrigue? I want them to understand that it's no different from when they dress up in men's clothes; we wear what we feel good in. That shouldn't be an issue.

Do you want women to compliment you on your attire? If it's genuine, sure. But all too often I've had people tell me stuff that I know isn't true, and it's really irritating. 'Gee you lost weight!' 'Ow, it's so big!' 'you look at least 10 years younger than you are' 'I like a man with a little mean on his bones'. So, for decades I've listened to so many women lie to each other about how good they look, and then rip them to shreds once out of hearing range. So no, I can do without all the false compliments.

Sarah-RT
08-18-2015, 06:08 PM
I want to be a human being and enjoy my life.

Bobbi46
08-19-2015, 04:57 PM
I want to have peace of mind, its as though what is happening to me although very pleasurable there is still turmoil. dressing at home and able to go out into the garden, are not enough. Its as though we are living a somewhat secret life. I so wish there was a more acceptable world out there for us so that we can go about our lives as we wish.

Alice_2014_B
08-19-2015, 05:09 PM
Well, I already have a very supportive wife, as from my previous posts can elaborate.
I want everyone to have such a supportive wife/SO/husband.

:)