PDA

View Full Version : Spent the whole day en-femme yesterday!

Ceera
08-20-2015, 08:08 AM
Hi everyone!

At this stage in my life I'm usually only going en-femme once a week or so, when I go out for an evening of dancing at a local club. So most of the time, when I transform into Ceera, it's only for 4 or 5 hours, then back home, change back, and off to bed. Not dressing much around the house because most of my girl clothes are packed for an impending move. While I do sometimes dress at home just for fun, I've usually only done that for half a day or so, in the mornings, and then switch back around lunch time. I think the longest I had gone so far was maybe eight hours, through my full work day (I telecommute full time.)

Well... At the end of the month my daughter and I plan to attend the Austin Pride Festival together, and that night I'm hoping to go to a bar by myself for a "Women's Pride Party" where a band that I like will be playing. Though both events will be an LGBTQ crowd, the venues are very public places, that I haven't been to before. My daughter 19, so she isn't quite old enough to go to the bar with me. So from about 10 AM to 4 PM at the Festival, and from about 7 PM to 1 AM at that party, I should be out in public and fully en-femme, with a short break between to drop my daughter off at home, grab a quick dinner, freshen my makeup and change clothes. So I'll be doing two stints of roughly six hours each, and figured I should get more practice in for longer-term dressing.

Yesterday morning, as soon as I got out of bed at about 6 AM, I got dressed in the outfit I plan to wear to the Festival, and put on one of my wigs. Full underpinnings, including being tucked with a gaff thong, wearing hip pads, and of course my breast forms. Sports bra, trendy tank top (which I plan to replace with a Festival t-shirt when I get there), short flowered skirt, and a bikini swimsuit bottom under the skirt, so I'll be decent if I want to buy another skirt and change into it at the festival. Some nice wedge sandals that I know I can walk on grass in completed the outfit. Didn't do makeup or nails, since I wasn't planning on going out. Then I did my whole day dressed, though using my male voice when on business calls. After work I did chores around the house, answered the national trans survey, and got dinner. I finally called it a night after 10 PM. So I spent a whopping 16 hours in girl mode, and wasn't a guy at any time the whole day - not even when I stepped out onto my lawn in broad daylight to get my newspaper.

I know that's not a lot compared to some of you who are fully transitioning and living full time as ladies, but for me, it was a big step!

Jaylyn
08-20-2015, 08:33 AM
Ceera sounds like you'll be prepared for the day. I don't think you'll have any problems in Austin at the event. Getting prepared if you haven't tried wearing the forms and freshening makeup for longer times is not easy. I tried once when my wife was gone for three days. I found myself just like my wife wanting to get outa my heels and showering and putting on my way more comfortable lounging around clothes after the first half day. I guess the GGs get used to it but for two six hour dressing periods would be a pain. I'm pulling for you though. Go Ceera.

JeanetteX
08-20-2015, 08:55 AM
Hi Ceera,

Congratulations with your new personal record! Well done girl...and doesn't it feel great? I spend nearly every Sunday en femme, the whole day. I do the laundry en femme, I cook en femme, I clean the house en femme etc.etc. and it always feels so good. Like you say it may not sound like much to others, but to us it feels like victory! Keep it going girl and I hope you will have a hell of a great time at that Austin party.

Julie Denier
08-20-2015, 11:37 AM
Sounds great! For those of us who can only dress for a few hours at a time, that would be a real adventure and a true test of our feelings ;)

Ceera
08-20-2015, 01:53 PM
I know that one of the issues I will have to deal with in staying en-femme for longer periods will be needing to shave and fix my face makeup at least once. I shave 3x per day brcause my beard grows pretty fast.

nicolelovescrystal
08-20-2015, 02:50 PM
That would be my problem. I hate having to remove my make-up from my beard area, mustache area, and neck. Then go through the whole process of reapplying make-up. I am not very fast at it anyway. I just wish I had some way to slow down my beard growth.

BLUE ORCHID
08-20-2015, 05:41 PM
Hi Ceera, It really sounds like you have a wonderful daughter.:hugs:

CynthiaD
08-20-2015, 08:20 PM
Congratulations, Ceera. Many happy returns!