PDA

View Full Version : Out for a hair cut today

sugarbabe
08-21-2015, 07:08 PM
I went and got my haircut en femme for the first time today and it was great! I walked in and told the young lady that I wanted a style that I could wear up and feminine but that I needed to be able to wear it down and be less so. I'm pretty happy with the result, so I decided to take my first ever picture to upload.

After scouring the FAQs about the rules and regulations regarding images (uploaded, attached, hosted, etc.) I must admit I am super confused, so hopefully it gets to stay.

BLUE ORCHID
08-21-2015, 08:50 PM
Hi Sugar, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home.:hugs:
Looks like it turned out very well.:daydreaming:

Rhonda Darling
08-21-2015, 10:05 PM
Feel the envy I'm sending your way. I would LOVE to have enough hair to have it styled and cut femme. Arrrrgh!
Ahem, I mean I'm very happy for you.

Best,

Rhonda

AllieSF
08-21-2015, 10:25 PM
Congratulations. Now let it grow as much as you can and your stylist will have more to work with next time. Coincidentally, I had my bi-monthly trim and color foiling (undertones)in San Francisco today with my granddaughter and her best friend.

sugarbabe
08-22-2015, 12:28 AM
Thank you, ladies! I had a fantastic time. I am already trying to figure out a reason to go out tomorrow :daydreaming:

Rhonda, I have kept my hair so short for so long. So, I've already got Allie's suggestion beat, as it's part of my long-term plan :D

Orchid, yes I feel like this is a good place for me to be. I have only been around for a few days, but I can tell I'll be around a long time reading and contributing as I can.

Marcelle
08-22-2015, 07:14 AM
Hey there . . . great doo and great picture. I am glad you found a style that works and congrats on just doing your thing.

Cheers

Isha

Sandra119
08-22-2015, 07:28 AM
I love the hair style