PDA

View Full Version : Can I be a pretty boy?

CarlaWestin
08-22-2015, 10:10 AM
I love crossdressing. And, despite the aversions, I've enjoyed it for over fifty years. There's always that build up before an opportunity. Sometimes the creative mind piles on with the excitement triggers to include when the event occurs. I tend to dress outside the lines when I get the chance. Real fantasy stuff. Maid, Sissy, Buxom, Cheerleader, etc.... Sherry take note. So, after a long two weeks of amazing real life stuff, I was really ready for an extreme Carla morning.

But, I opted for just a relaxing full spa, aromatic, self indulgent, relaxing pink fog experience. Like how a GG would love to spend a Saturday morning after two weeks of 'girl power'.

So here's a minimalist Carla. Just a happy, pretty boy.

(Note: I'll be sixty in December)

Robin414
08-22-2015, 10:25 AM
I sure think so Carla, I get odd looks dressed in drab lately...but I take it as a compliment LOL 😂

Angie G
08-22-2015, 11:48 AM
You go pretty boy. That pretty much what I'm doing today. For a few hr's.:hugs:
Angie

Kiwi Primrose
08-22-2015, 03:09 PM
You look great Carla and obviously you are in a happy frame of mind. Keep it up

docrobbysherry
08-22-2015, 09:05 PM
Carla, I'm very jealous of u! One of things I not only don't enjoy, I despise seeing myself dressed, but not in complete Sherry mode.

In fact, tonite I was supposed to go to a really fun T event. "Pinup Nite", at a T friendly club. And, all my T friends will be there. But, after a week of hard work and a number of "Sherry story" photo sessions? I just can't bear the thot of appearing as myself dressed in public.:doh:

So, I'm not going. A T friend is meeting me. She will be dressed, I'll be in drab. And, wherever we go, we'll both be content!:D

U enjoy your "pretty boy" side, Carla. I only WISH I could!:straightface:

Rachel Morley
08-22-2015, 09:49 PM
60? ... are you serious? To me, you look 20 to 30 year younger than that. I'm so jealous.... and of course, you can be a pretty boy if you want to be :)

Maxi
08-22-2015, 10:04 PM
You go girl. Today I have been playing Susie happy home maker. Cleaning the house. I have been dressed in a black tutu, white t-shirt with forms, and old wig. No makeup. I still don't look half bad. So I guess you could say, I have been the pretty boy today also.

sometimes_miss
08-23-2015, 01:28 AM
Definitely a full pink fog experience. Enjoy.

Teresa
08-23-2015, 04:44 AM
Carla,
You've obviously read my book on posing tips, what to hide and what to show, I can knock years off anyone !!
One tip , get a different chair to relax the arms and shoulders and to give a flowing movement from the hands through the arms to the shoulders, and try and relax the shoulders !
OK sour grapes , you look good for sixty ! I'm not posting to compete with you but I don't look bad with four years on you ! My counsellor gazed for a long time at my pictures and twice mentioned how good my legs looked !

cdinmd206
08-23-2015, 05:41 AM
Damn young wenches!!! I am older than Mathusala, so I can say that.
By the way it is meant as a compliment

CarlaWestin
08-23-2015, 09:18 AM
Well, for someone who's always fishing for compliments, I've certainly come to the right pond. Thank you, all!
And yes, Teresa. I've taken some of your advice for photo posing. My best tool is taking piles of pictures and getting lucky. The chair is actually part of an antique make-up table set with the original finish. Shoulders. My left shoulder was broken at birth for life saving surgery and never set back right. And long arms complete with lobster claws can reach into the future. And I've seen your legs. Very nice indeed.

Carla,
You've obviously read my book on posing tips, what to hide and what to show, I can knock years off anyone !!
One tip , get a different chair to relax the arms and shoulders and to give a flowing movement from the hands through the arms to the shoulders, and try and relax the shoulders !
OK sour grapes , you look good for sixty ! I'm not posting to compete with you but I don't look bad with four years on you ! My counsellor gazed for a long time at my pictures and twice mentioned how good my legs looked !