PDA

View Full Version : Shopping with my daughter

AngelaYVR
08-22-2015, 07:10 PM
I took my 13yo daughter shopping today as my son was busy with something else. Bought her new clothes and various odds and ends as well as having lunch.
A couple of moments really made the day. The first was in a shoe shop when she said that she didn't understand pointy toe shoes, she likes round toes and she really likes t-straps. Well, anybody who knows me also knows I feel exactly the same!
The second time was near the end of our little excursion when she said that she really liked shopping with me and we should do it more often because I really know fashion! Well, of course I was properly chuffed. She doesn't know about me and I have no reason to tell her but I felt like I got to share it with her in a roundabout way.
It was just such a great day and I felt like sharing it, hope you enjoyed it too!

Bria
08-22-2015, 09:47 PM
Great story, thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Bria

Rachelakld
08-23-2015, 01:56 AM
Always fun, my girls prefer me to shop with them, and they usually make suggestions for my wardrobe (especially if they can also wear it)

alwayshave
08-23-2015, 06:52 AM
Angela, That's such a great story. I'm glad you got to spend time with your daughter. Enjoy it while you can.

Karen RHT
08-23-2015, 07:34 AM
What a wonderful experience that must have been. Thanks for sharing the moment Angela.

Karen

kimdl93
08-23-2015, 08:59 AM
That's a wonderful experience for a special dad and daughter.