PDA

View Full Version : vivid dreams

emma30
08-23-2015, 04:24 PM
I have many dreams of being accepted as a cd, they sometimes go on all night in my sleep and other times they happen just before I wake up, yesterday I dreamed that I put on a pair of pink cotton panties and them some skinny jeans, I had a really feminine ass and felt really sexy putting these items on infront of someone else, it felt so good in my dream, then I woke up and didn't want this to end, I tried to go back to sleep and go back into the dream but with no success, I got up and couldn't stop thinking about it, for the day I couldn't snap out of girl mode, am I alone? Or do others dream this way ?
Emma x

Carmen
08-23-2015, 04:47 PM
Emma you are having lucid dreams, which means that you are literally 'awake' in your dream.
Be sure that you have adequate sleep time...at least 6-7 hours as most lucid dreams kick in at the end of your body's sleeping phase.
The next time you find yourself dreaming, remain calm and try to remind yourself that you are asleep and are now dreaming.

With practice you will be able to extend your dream time and explore your dream world where you can be and do anything that you want to.
Trust me, I have spent a lot of time in my familiar dream world and have experienced many aspects of my femme persona.
Also try reading about lucid dreaming methods.

Bon voyage girl!

Robin414
08-23-2015, 09:54 PM
You're totally TG girl, you need a script from an endo and fast! Seriously though, I've had similar dreams, but my ass was still feminine when I woke up 😴

Tracii G
08-23-2015, 10:03 PM
I have had some vivid dreams ranging from stalking and unseen enemy thru a jungle to wearing a totally hot bikini with the most gorgeous female figure and laying on my deck.
Tons of real strange ones too dealing with lots of different things.
What they all mean I don't have a clue and I really don't want to know what they mean.I would rather enjoy them.

Tina955
08-23-2015, 10:41 PM
Two dreams come to mind, the first was I was waiting for some guy friends to pick me up to go out to eat and drink. When I hopped in my friends car, I realized I was wearing a dress, but nobody said a word about it. When we arrived at the restaurant, I was nervous about going in, but as soon as we got out of the car I woke up. Very anticlimactic to say the least lol. The other was, I was at the gym with bra and forms, and no one seemed to notice. Unfortunately woke up while still at the gym.

Tina

NikiMichelle
08-23-2015, 11:18 PM
I almost never dream in a theme of CD'ing and the ones I rarely have are very minimalistic... I wish I would dream more about it and in a positive sense.

But daydreaming is a totally different story!!!!

Jazzy Jaz
08-24-2015, 05:05 AM
I am usually actually dressed when i dream about being dressed and im usually in close proximity to people and trying not to get caught or noticed.

Traceyjo
08-24-2015, 05:23 AM
I often have CD dreams and they are almost all about being caught out while I am dressed . My wife is the only person who knows about my femme side and I am always concerned about being discovered by other family or friends so I guess it is natural that this is a recurring theme of my dreams which are always quite vivid.

BLUE ORCHID
08-24-2015, 07:06 AM
Hi Emma, I once in a while dream and it's something about dressing.:daydreaming:

Saikotsu
08-24-2015, 04:42 PM
I've had dreams where I'm a girl and others where I'm a guy. I'm not always "me" though if that makes sense. In one dream, I was a gg named Hannah, who was afraid her mom would find out she was crossdressing, even though she was dressed in a simple white Sun dress with matching panties and bra. She was really conflicted about those feelings, because she knew she was a girl and was dressing like a girl, yet she couldn't shake the feeling she was crossdressing.
I more recently had a similar dream where I was myself and I was wearing the same outfit, but nobody cared.

As for the original post, I've woken up from dreams where I was a girl and had a hard time the rest of the day because I didn't want to leave girl mode. I've also had days where I wake up and need to immediately switch to guy mode.

This is conjecture, but I think the person I am in my dreams reflects my current guy/girl ratio and that can affect both the content of the dream and the feeling upon waking.

Krisi
08-24-2015, 05:03 PM
I dream a lot, especially after eating certain foods for dinner (shellfish in particular). These dreams can be about anything but are seldom about crossdressing. If it's a crossdressing dream, I am usually trying to hide or remove my breast forms. That's no fun. I cannot remember ever dreaming a "good" crossdressing dream.

That would be where I'm out in public dressed and being treated as a woman.

franlee
08-24-2015, 08:20 PM
I too have had dreams of crossdressing and some were very vivid. Almost all of which I am revealed but with no adverse reactions and what ever the situation/setting was just as if matter of fact. I have really enjoyed these dreams and always look forward to the next. As a matter of fact I have never had a CD dream where it was anything but stimulating.