PDA

View Full Version : You said NO, But Yes worked

deebra
08-27-2015, 08:40 AM
Went grocery shopping early this morning in WalMart wearing panties, hose, 3"boots and tight girl jeans hoping to blend which I did, no one noticed or cared. It just gave me encouragement to dress a little more the next time. As I'm shucking corn I looked over in the women's clothing and there's another CD. I did a double take, couldn't believe it. She was dressed very neat, frilly white blouse you could see the bra through, forms, skirt, hose, boots and a beard. There was no way I miss read this. Just couldn't let this opportunity slip away, I pushed my cart over next to her as she was looking at blouses and I started looking at shorts in the next rack. So I said good morning and small talk such as these shorts are so nice and feel so feminine to wear, she countered and after a little talk I said I'm a CD, are you, to which she replied yes. We talked for a while and I left happy I'm not the only one and the public is starting to see us.

If you're sure or just think it could be a CD the right approach could open the door to a friendship, I know most threads have said No but Yes worked for me today.

After this just couldn't leave the store without buying something feminine, as soon as I got home and put the groceries away just couldn't wait to try on my new blouse, my D boobs look absolutely great under it.

Debra Russell
08-27-2015, 11:53 AM
One CD to another in the right setting - small talk and conversation, I would think be appreciated and a new opportunity for a new friend................................Debra

Candice June Lee
08-27-2015, 01:14 PM
I can't say I'd go out with a beard as the other person you mentioned did. But it is nice to meet another isn't it?

Teresa
08-27-2015, 01:26 PM
Deebra,
I guess as she had a beard there was little chance of upsetting her if she was TS, I still can't see a problem saying hello, she may have caught sight of you and had the same thought ! No harm done and perhaps made a friend !

lisa_vin
08-27-2015, 02:42 PM
Watch out that you don't make one of those funky Youtube "People of Walmart" videos! :eek:

laurenp245
08-27-2015, 03:10 PM
Love this story! Glad to hear you not only made a new friend, but also found a new blouse to boot! That's a great day right there...

<3 Lauren

phylis anne
08-27-2015, 06:48 PM
I had an encounter awhile back io was in an adult store checking out the lacy panties and I saw a very shapely brunette from behind as I walked around in front of her ,she was a he well made up but sporting a full beard ! i said pretty tough neighborhood anyone give you any grief? she said no like who wants to admit they were beat up by the bearded lady :D

Elli87
08-27-2015, 06:53 PM
Thats what I wanted to do at seven 11 :D

BLUE ORCHID
08-27-2015, 08:07 PM
Hi Deebra, That turned out very well.:hugs:

MelanieAnne
08-27-2015, 09:08 PM
Walmart doesn't count! You have to go back out to a normal store. :heehee: