PDA

View Full Version : How great is this!

Katie01
08-29-2015, 03:43 PM
My GF knows about my cding, has never seen me dressed and is stil kind of on the fence about all, but generally accepting.

So anyway, we were talking this morning and came up with a fun way for us to explore together. She's agreed and is up for spending a day to dress me up! Choosing the outfit, doing my nails and makeup and even offered me a wig she used for a costume. She gets to choose everything, which I am totally ok with. The best part is her fun attitude about it all. It's really not kinky or sexual at all. Just a fun thing to share. She's the best! Just thought I'd share.

JamieG
08-29-2015, 04:05 PM
Sounds like fun. Enjoy it but try to avoid putting any pressure on your GF. Watch her carefully, and if she seems to be forcing it, offer her an out with no guilt. Also, just assume this is a one time thing and don't pester her about repeating it. Let her go at her one pace. And I'd recommend that you offer to do something she likes but you're meh with in the near future.

Katie01
08-29-2015, 04:18 PM
Good advice Jamie. We had a not so good experience a while back but thankfully she's kept an open mind. The operative word is fun.

CarlaWestin
08-29-2015, 05:48 PM
This is just what any of us want. Have a good time with it.

justmetoo
08-29-2015, 07:50 PM
Sounds great! Making sure it's fun for her is key, I think. Hopefully it will be good for both of you.

franlee
08-29-2015, 07:55 PM
It is so important to remember when in a relationship it is a two way street. Give a little take a little. She will have something in her life that is important to her just as this is to you so consider it and then return the understanding and efforts to make it right for her desires too.

BLUE ORCHID
08-29-2015, 08:15 PM
Hi Katie, now that the ball is in her court be careful and just don't overwhelm her with this program.:hugs:

RADER
08-29-2015, 08:22 PM
Sounds like the chance of a life time; Just remember to go slow. Do not push the
issue to hard, let her do it at her pace, the rewards will be great. Good Luck.
Rader

Robin414
08-29-2015, 09:06 PM
Wow Katie, now that sounds awesome! I echo the take it slow comments as well, if you look hotter than her she might get cranky 😠

Marcelle
08-30-2015, 06:03 AM
Hi Katie,

Sounds like a great time and a good way for her to learn that underneath all the trappings, you are still the same person. Jamie has a good point though, if she does it this once and that is it, take that as a cue it was a one time thing. If she wants to participate more, she will do so.

Cheers and don't forget to update us on your day.

Isha

Melanie 0339
08-30-2015, 06:21 AM
Hi Katie

I'm so happy for you and I hope everything goes well with the day. Like the other girls have said keep it fun and try to keep your GF as relaxed as possible about the whole situation. Who knows it could be just a once only deal or if it goes really well it could turn into a more regular thing. Good luck xxx

JeanetteX
08-30-2015, 06:49 AM
That sure sounds great Katie. Hope everything will work out and that you'll have a wonderful day