PDA

View Full Version : Walking the dog

IwishIwasTracy
08-29-2015, 04:29 PM
Every morning our dog wakes us up and we head out for a three mile walk. About a month ago I started putting on a bra before we head out. It has been great to exercise with the proper support. As for my wife she hasn't said anything about it. I even put it on in front of her. She knows I dress but doesn't want to be a part of it.

Tracy

Teresa
08-29-2015, 07:14 PM
Tracy,
It may be a secret to my wife but I've had some unexpected outing moments when I thought I was safe ! There's no harm done, the sky doesn't fall in after all !

Rachel Morley
08-29-2015, 08:24 PM
I can relate. I don't have a dog but I do like to go out for long walks at a local ranch. I always wear a sports bra under by girly tee and shorts.

Robin414
08-29-2015, 09:03 PM
I so have to get a dog, I'm thinking a German Shepherd or pit bull I can walk in guy mode and dress him up as a poodle when en femme 😉

Teresa
08-30-2015, 12:46 AM
Robin,
Not sure how forgiving the RSPCA are on gender changing a dog ? But if you get a dog and he tries CDing you know he likes it !

Michelle (Oz)
08-30-2015, 12:57 AM
I so have to get a dog, I'm thinking a German Shepherd or pit bull I can walk in guy mode and dress him up as a poodle when en femme ��
Now there's a thought :) I've got the toy poodle I take for a walk each day. Is that a sign of a CD? Time for Michelle to appear ;)

Vikky
08-30-2015, 04:51 AM
Hi Tracey

I have often walked our dog underdressed. Really enjoy it especially when I meet and talk to GGs, them not knowing what I am wearing.

Vikky

Marcelle
08-30-2015, 05:41 AM
Hi Tracy,

Sounds like a nice mixture of doing something you like to do (dressing) with exercise . . . a win, win in my book.

Cheers

Isha