PDA

View Full Version : Another question

Joansometimes
08-30-2015, 02:21 PM
If you were dressed and received an invite to a come as you are party would you go? And nobody knew that you cded. I'm not sure if I would or not. It all depends on the people that invited me.

Laurana
08-30-2015, 03:03 PM
Not if they didn't know I wouldn't.

BLUE ORCHID
08-30-2015, 03:07 PM
Hi Joan, Not wanting to be outed, NO.:daydreaming:

Nikki A.
08-30-2015, 03:10 PM
I'd think about it. Probably not, depends who was there,

Pat
08-30-2015, 03:16 PM
I'm reasonably certain that many people who show up at a come-as-you-are party (they still do those?) do not come as they were when invited. So I don't think there's a moral imperative that has to be honored here. So if you want to do it, then do it. If you don't want to then don't. If you were actually wearing greasy jeans and a spaghetti-stained t-shirt when the invite rolled in and you want to put on a dress so people know you're one of the cool kids, then do that.

theresa renee
08-30-2015, 04:05 PM
i had to look up such a party - i've never been invited to one, but now that i know what it is... NO WAY. unless the party was all of the people that i've personally told, and only those people... eh, even then, i don't think i would go dressed.

Alice_2014_B
08-30-2015, 10:30 PM
It would depend on a number of things, but I would definitely want to go dressed up if possible.
:)

Jilmac
08-30-2015, 10:44 PM
Yeah, I'd go. Many years ago I was actually invited to one, I was in my skivvies and shower shoes when the phone rang, I told the hostess how I was dressed and she said "it's a come as you are party, so come as you are". There were 16 people there, and all were just as they were when she called them. Everybody there had an enjoyable time and nobody was offended by the attire or lack of it.

sometimes_miss
08-31-2015, 02:12 AM
I'm not out, so, NO.

Candice June Lee
08-31-2015, 06:48 AM
It's something that sounds fun. I think I would.

Krisi
08-31-2015, 07:58 AM
I would not go to a party as Krisi with people I know. I would not go to a party as Krisi or Homer with people I don't know. Therefore, my answer to the question is "No".

Linda E. Woodworth
08-31-2015, 08:14 AM
While this might be fun to "fantasize" about I don't think it passes the reality test.

It all comes down to whether or not you've revealed your feminine self to your friends or not. Because, one thing is certain, if you go to this occasion dressed in your feminine persona you most certainly will be "out" for sure, and once that cat is out of the bag there is no going back.

No, I would not do it.

Kate Simmons
08-31-2015, 09:17 AM
I'm with Nikki, depends on who would be there. :)

pony_gurl
08-31-2015, 09:50 AM
I'd think twice and then get changed and into man mode although it would be fun the other way around. Well fun/scary/embarassing lol.

megan_thomas
08-31-2015, 10:00 AM
I would go underdressed forsure!

Stephanie47
08-31-2015, 10:40 AM
So, if you had just called me and I had to go with what I was wearing, then you'd find me barefooted, well worn white vee neck tee shirt, short male PJ. It may be more interesting if the call came at 3:00 AM. But, to answer the question if I were en femme, the answer would be a NO. My cross dressing is a private affair. Additionally, my DADT wife would absolutely flip out. I think? These questions also arise at Halloween, so I am anticipating similar questions will arise in the near future. If the presentation is too well done, well, the eyebrows raise.

antonyio
08-31-2015, 03:47 PM
depending who was there,but probably would so its out there more

Jennifer_Ph
08-31-2015, 03:55 PM
Yeah. I'd go. My wife would have to drive though...

Dana44
08-31-2015, 04:05 PM
I think it would depend who called. I'm not out anywhere yet I do go out on our town since we are new here. So, if it was a local party, I might.

CynthiaD
08-31-2015, 04:11 PM
It would depend on who was calling.

And how much in your face I was feeling at the time.

Pat
08-31-2015, 10:15 PM
If the presentation is too well done, well, the eyebrows raise.

This is one of those things that I often hear said but it mystifies me a bit. If you went to a Halloween party and a guy showed up dressed as a woman and looked really good, would you honestly start questioning his life for looking good, or would you just assume he had help?

Elli87
09-01-2015, 12:40 AM
well Just today one of my bros called me hon, he knows but he's never seen me dressed. Than my sister from another misters mom started talking to me about lipstick. Kinda wierd but if either of those to invited me sure

Krisi
09-01-2015, 07:47 AM
If I went to a Halloween party and a guy showed up dressed as a woman and looked really good, I would believe he was a crossdresser. The average guy wouldn't have a quality wig, quality breast forms, quality padded hip and butt padding and female shoes that fit. He might be able to borrow jewelry and a purse and he might be able to have someone do his makeup but the average guy wouldn't' have shaved arms and legs.

This is a subject that comes up every year near Halloween time. If you don't want to out yourself, you have to look like it's your first time. Where is the fun in that?

Jocelyn Quivers
09-01-2015, 10:43 AM
No, I would not go while dressed even if it was amongst friends who know about me, and if I was completely done up (make up) definitely not changing back to male mode in order to go. Good thing I never need to really worry about that scenario, constantly losing my cell phones, accidentally leaving them on silence does have a benefit at times! :bonk: Outside of the usual emergencies, employer trying to reach me (really not cool at all:eek:), etc.

Beverley Sims
09-01-2015, 03:13 PM
I would go, and actually have gone under similar circumstances.

Nobody thought that I dressed anyway, it seemed an original and unique idea to them all.

One guy even hit on me for the evening until his friends let on who I was.

jaerina96
09-01-2015, 06:46 PM
It would depend on what the party was and who was throwing it! Mostly not unless people already knew I think