PDA

View Full Version : Pedi with my wife...

Miss Mandy
08-30-2015, 03:55 PM
My wife and I are going to a nail salon this week in a nearby town. She is getting gel-nails and a pedi as well. As always, we are both a little apprehensive about going out in the daytime. It is not that I will be recognized but that someone will see my wife with another women that looks vaguely like myself. Thus, here is our plan:

My wife will be driving and she will let me out at the front door of the salon. She is going to park and then join me inside but she will not be setting next to me. The salon has about twenty stations so I am going to sit across the room from her and act like we are not together. I have been there before in Mandy-mode alone and it was a completely non-stress experience. However, this time might be a little different. Luckily, I am allowed to smoke my VS 120's during the car trip there (with the window down...my wife hates the smell) to calm my nerves and may even have a Manhattan before hand.

As always, I will dress very conservatively in jeans and an empire-waist floral blouse. My jewelry will also be on the light side however I have to wear my makeup quite heavy to completely disappear into my female alter-ego. Glasses complete the transformation...wish us luck ladies...:)

Mandy

Jennifer B
08-30-2015, 05:55 PM
It sounds wonderful. I'm sure it will all go swimmingly. Good luck and have a great day! :)

BLUE ORCHID
08-30-2015, 05:58 PM
Hi Mandy, You are so lucky to have such a wonderful wife.:hugs:

Melanie 0339
08-30-2015, 06:03 PM
Have a great day Mandy I bet it'll be great for the both of you xxx

Heidi Stevens
08-30-2015, 06:09 PM
Hope you have fun, Mandy. My wife and I go for mani/pedis three or four times a year together. I have to go en homme to keep our DADT agreement in tact. They are fun and a treat anyway!
I am allowed to use clear on my nails, but I mixed it up this time and got clear gel on my hands. The main reason was to see how well it holds up. Two weeks later, they still look great! Even after my rough yard duties. I also found out that you can put regular colored polish over the gel and remove it later, with out damage to the gel!
My suggestion to you and every one is get a clear coat of gel applied at the salon and then color your nails later at home with no problems!

michelle.foster
08-31-2015, 07:08 PM
Miss Mandy,
Answer this question, when the two of you are out together, how many people do you come across that know you both? When Mandy has been out by herself, as anyone recognized you?
If the shop knows Mandy, go have a girls day together and have a smashingly good time. I'll bet neither of you will see anyone you know. But make a plan. If anyone she knows approaches, Mandy walks casually away or not. Mandy's just a friend. Hubby's off somewhere else.
I'm looking forward to the day when wife and I can to get our nails done together. My nails split because of medication, so I get acrylics on all 10, I just had them done last week. I'm the only guy there getting acrylics but I've seen men getting manis and pedis before, it's not big deal. It's always a joke as to what color I want, Hot pink, bright red. Sometimes I get clear but secretly wish it could be Hot pink or Bright red.

MissTee
08-31-2015, 07:12 PM
Wife and I get mani-pedis together all the time. Of course, I go in drab. She gets color. I get clear coat. A great feeling even when not dressed, and great together time.

JC
08-31-2015, 07:38 PM
i went to my second pedi this weekend first was without color went to local shop no one spoke english i was in drab i selected color and took a chair we went through the process and it was nice the lady applied clear and got ready to move the wife asked how about the color the lady asked he wants color? the wife said he wears shoes and the dark blue was applied ,she has knee issues and that we need to go back in a few weeks

Elli87
08-31-2015, 07:45 PM
Virginia Slims? sorry Ive never felt the need to add those to my bag of drag. I'm sure it will go as normal as it usually does, only this time your wife will be there too. Good Luck

Miss Mandy
08-31-2015, 09:47 PM
Well, I have quit smoking in drab mode. Virginia Slim 120s are a little pleasure that enhances the Mandy experience. I have a long history with these little white devils. Growing up, I was surrounded by smoking women. Afterall, this is the backwards South! Therefore, the first time I got fully dressed, the VS seemed perfectly natural between my long, polished nails:)

Jaylyn
08-31-2015, 10:06 PM
Sounds fun and good luck.

Nicole Heather
09-01-2015, 03:41 AM
Have a great time! I should go more often than I do. When I do go, I go in drab and no one says anything when I pick a color.

Marcelle
09-01-2015, 04:36 AM
Hi Mandy,

It sounds like a TG spy novel scenario . . . all that is missing is secret code words and a hand off of documents :). Seriously though, I hope you have a great time with no hiccups . . . enjoy and let us know how it went.

I

vicky77
09-02-2015, 12:42 PM
Mandy,

I'm "envious" of you!! You are a lucky girl because of your wife....and stronger than these little white devils...is a question of time!!

IamWren
09-03-2015, 02:06 PM
Alright Miss Mandy... I'm dying to know how this went.
Tell us girls all the details! Don't leave a thing out. :)

Chrissy52
09-03-2015, 05:33 PM
You might want to try clearly pink cnd brand. I put that over my acrylics has worked well for me. I did half to order the polish in as the nail salon did not us that brand.

Jenny Gurl
09-03-2015, 05:49 PM
As always, I will dress very conservatively in jeans and an empire-waist floral blouse. My jewelry will also be on the light side however I have to wear my makeup quite heavy to completely disappear into my female alter-ego. Glasses complete the transformation...wish us luck ladies...:)
Mandy

When I have gone they usually do a leg massage. Will your jeans roll up easily for that? Perhaps either capri's or shorts for the day. Either way, good luck and I hope you both have a fun day. I have gone with girlfriends before and it was nice to be able to sit and chit chat while they are doing the work. Once one of my girl friends asked if I was going to get color on them I said I was going to tell the girl to give me whatever she got so we matched. I got French Tips once with rhinestones in each small toe and 3 across the big toe that day. It was a really good day. When they massaged my calves with lotion it was like heaven.