PDA

View Full Version : So this is what it's like.

Lena
08-30-2015, 04:00 PM
For starters, I'll tell you that i always wondered what cd girls saw in going full on female. I got the clothes but didn't understand the makeup, wig, fingernail polish.

Well, I was left alone today and went bat crap crazy. I dropped my wife off and headed home but couldn't help but stop at Walmart to get veet. Then I thought "what the hell, we finally have an empty nest I'll make the best of the week." Then, first time ever, I bought foundation, lipstick, eye shadow and mascara. I was gonna have a girls day in and see what others see in "full Monty" embrace of everything female.

I shaved my chest and thought what the hell, who needs hairy legs, then arms. I moved on to makeup. That was a challenge and a half but I got it looking fairly decent.

I then dressed and saw my wife's fingernail polish. I did my toes and thought, what the hell? Fingers too?

Today was/is an amazing experience. I've been complete dolled up all day! The best part is I still have a silly lipstick coated grin and a smile whenever I run my legs, arms or look at my shiny red fingernails.

I finally get it. I see why girls get so involved in this. Now, how do I remove mascara?

Dana44
08-30-2015, 04:03 PM
A good facial soap will remove all makeup. There are also pads you can buy that helps remove it. I just use a good facial soap and it removes it all. Yeah it is so fun to be a girl sometimes.

theresa renee
08-30-2015, 04:15 PM
wow, i have to admit that i'm not ready to go to this length quite yet. i can't quite navigate shaving my legs just yet, i have no idea how i'd manage the rest of me.

i guess the cool thing is that i have a head full of massive hair, so after the shoes, dresses, lingerie, and other accoutrements, at least i don't have to get a wig.

... or nail lacquer - i've been painting since high school.

however, still a little jealous, but all things in time.

Tracii G
08-30-2015, 04:18 PM
Its fun to go all the way.

Melanie 0339
08-30-2015, 04:36 PM
It's amazing isn't it I've been dressing for 23 years and only just recently started using a wig and make up there's no going back for me now can't believe I've been missing out for all this time enjoy your journey xxx

Samantha2015
08-30-2015, 05:03 PM
Lena, welcome to full tilt zone. :)
I always felt if I'm going to dress might as well go all in.
Never had the means or the time to do that until last year.
My last picture post I didn't do my toe nails and felt I kinda slacked off a bit.
I'll correct that next time !!!
It's a lot of work I know but I hope you continue to have fun with it.

LaSirenaBella
08-30-2015, 05:07 PM

Sometimes, it's a bit uncomfortable. But (most of the time) who cares?!? :D

Laurana
08-30-2015, 05:12 PM
I've been "full on" all weekend. Well except for nails. It's been exhilarating. I get up in the morning do my stuff wearing whatever it was I went to bed with. Then when it's time to take my daughter to work I would go and get dressed like my avatar pic. I'd go and put on my makeup and just feel complete.:cheer:

I've kept my chest shaved for years because I have tattoos on my chest.

I just started doing my legs this past spring. I was sitting in the tub, had just shaved my face and chest and looked down at my legs thinking "I wonder what they'd look like shaved". So I did a little bit at the bottom and liked how it felt so I did my lower legs. Then I was like "Well I might as well shave my thighs" so they went next. My armpits quickly followed. I just did my forearms a few days ago so now everything below the eyes is shaved. I do leave a little strip of pubic hair but that's it.

Have fun with your time.

Allisa
08-30-2015, 05:23 PM
Cotton balls and baby oil for mascara removal. Now you've done it there's no going back to being hairy and wait until you grow your nails so you can keep them colored. Hope your wife approves of your smooth body, don't forget to moisturize to stay soft. Did you shave under your arms also? don't forget.

Jennifer B
08-30-2015, 06:28 PM
Going Full Tilt is fantastic. Glad you enjoyed it. Shaving chest, legs and arms for the first time, all at once is adventurous, good for you. Some people get itchy when the hair starts to grow back the day after tomorrow, if so use baby oil. Then let it grow long enough to wax. Waxing is the way forward! (IMHO) I use cleansing facial wipes for make up and they remove everything.

Ineke Vashon
08-30-2015, 06:35 PM
I can't wait for chapter two: "And then the wife came home! "No hair, you smooth :devil:"

Ineke

Rachael Leigh
08-30-2015, 06:47 PM
Nothing like a good girly day for sure

Kandi Robbins
08-30-2015, 07:12 PM
Previously having as much hair as your standard polar bear, I am now hairless and smooth. CD or no CDing, I have never been more comfortable. You will find in the winter, your skin will feel so much better and static will be a thing of the past. Best decision ever!

Also having done much the same thing this year, after a lifetime of neck down dressing with full body hair, you'll find there is simply nothing like it now that you've taken the plunge!

Robin414
08-30-2015, 08:14 PM
I finally get it. I see why girls get so involved in this. Now, how do I remove mascara?

Ahh, mascara can be tough, but how about nail polish? You'll want to make sure you have plenty of NP remover handy before committing (the dark colors are the toughest to remove completely as well) or your first time out could be a little awkward 😉

Lena
08-30-2015, 08:22 PM
as long as they don't come back ingrown, I'm lovin' it!!!! when I look at my arms, it's like they aren't even my arms.

I'm going to wear long sleeve shirts but what do I say if anybody asks?

Lauri K
08-30-2015, 08:43 PM

Lena, I would not worry about anyone asking you, wear what you normally wear. I have been shaving from the neck down for a decade or more now and no one has ever asked.
Although I have received several positive comments from some GG's over the years :love:

MelanieAnne
08-30-2015, 08:54 PM
Now, how do I remove mascara?

Now the bad news, it's permanent!:heehee:

Adriana Moretti
08-30-2015, 10:12 PM
sounds like you had quite the day....you must be exausted...

Mink
08-30-2015, 10:18 PM
so this is what it's like...

WHEN DOVES CRY

:(

BLUE ORCHID
08-31-2015, 06:47 AM
Hi Lena, Crossdressing is my recreational drug of choice.:hugs:

AbigailJordan
08-31-2015, 07:22 AM
as long as they don't come back ingrown, I'm lovin' it!!!! when I look at my arms, it's like they aren't even my arms.

You have many options.. tell them that if you don't shave them you look like a chimp in a t-shirt when you wear short sleeves and you don't like it. Tell them you have a skin condition that is improved by removing the hair.. tell them you did it as a bet..

But the fact is, very few people will actually notice your arms anyway even less will dare to mention it.

The mascara you can also get away with to an extent, as long as you get the majority of it off, it's eyeliner that's the real pain :)

Claire Cook
08-31-2015, 07:38 AM
Hi Lena,

Careful, you can get used to this! I' ve been shaving my arms and legs for years and wear shorts and short sleeve shirts in drab and have only been asked about it once. By the lady who does my brows and nails. :heehee:

Candice June Lee
08-31-2015, 07:52 AM
Hello Lena,
Shaving the body hair is addicting to me. I love the feel. Besides what good is it? I think I didn't shave for only a six month period in the last twenty years.
Doesn't it just feel so great? I hope you have enjoyed that feeling.

Krisi
08-31-2015, 07:53 AM
Does your wife know you are a crossdresser? If not, what will she say when she finds your body shaved? What will she say when she finds traces of makeup or nail polish on your face, hands and feet?

If you've apllied mascara and nail polish without planning in advance how to remove them, that's a problem. Some nail polish stains the nails and the color will show even after it's removed.

As for the mascara, "makeup remover" and cotton balls would be the best. Some mascara comes off easily while the better brands are more difficult to remove.

Going "full on female" is indeed a lot of fun, but I find I'm happy with little makeup and no nail polish. I do the rest of it though.

Ceera
08-31-2015, 07:56 AM
Most grocery stores carry packets of makeup removing wipes. Noxema makes a good one that works great on everything, including mascara and lipstick, and even the waterproof makeup comes right off with them.

I was worried about how people would react when I first shaved my legs, and later my arms. I wasn't exactly a fuzzy bear, but I did have a very noticeable amount of dark fur on my arms, chest and legs. When I shaved my legs the first time, that same afternoon I went swimming in our backyard pool with my 18 year old daughter. We both floated on inflatable lounge chairs and relaxed, with my smooth legs in plain sight, and she didn't notice at all until I mentioned it to her, an hour later! When I shaved my arms, I was afraid that friends who had known me for over 20 years and who saw me every Saturday or Sunday would notice, but nope! No one said a word. I was the only male at the table without a single hair on his arms, and no one has ever noticed or commented, not even after more than 6 months of seeing me that way every weekend!

I've epilated my legs from ankles to knees, and I am slowly working my way up the rest of my legs. It's an unpleasant task but can't argue with the results! The part I've done remains silky smooth for many weeks, and only needs an occasional touch-up as hairs grow back. They rest of my body below the nose gets shaved pretty much every day, except for the bikini zone.

Once you go bare, you'll never want hair there! :)

Now if I could just regrow the hair on my head! But not much chance of that, unless I start HRT and it performs a miracle. It started thinning toward male pattern baldness when I was still in my late teens!

Jorja
08-31-2015, 08:46 AM

Something tells me that Tracii knows a lot about going all the way. ;)

CynthiaD
08-31-2015, 04:08 PM
Mascara isn't all that hard to remove, but first you have to really want to remove it.

That's where I always run into trouble ...

Allisa
08-31-2015, 04:43 PM
Jorja, play nice now.

flatlander_48
08-31-2015, 10:29 PM
L:

I have just One Word for you: Pond's

http://www.ponds.com/product/detail/95877/cold-cream-cleanser-makeup-remover

Tracii G
08-31-2015, 10:49 PM
Oh Jorja you silly girl!! LOLOLOL.

I have been around the block a few times.

grace7777
08-31-2015, 10:57 PM
People will probably not ask. If they should just tell them you are trying something new, or that you think your arms look better this way.

MelanieAnne
09-01-2015, 07:56 PM
I generally shave everything except my arms. It's really not necessary. Look at womens arms. They have hair on them. It's just shorter and finer. I take a scissors and give my arms a haircut, shortening up the hair, but leaving some. This actually makes your arms appear a bit smaller, but no one is going to notice, because they are still somewhat hairy.

nikki2014
09-01-2015, 08:01 PM
If you two coats of clear on and the the color, it won't stain your nails. As long as you use plenty of nail polish remover you'll be good. I had the same issue of trying to get the reds, blues, and maroons off. But I did a little research and all of if not most nail salons use the clear before anything. Might take a bit longer to completely do the nails and drying time as well, but well worth it in the long run.

MirandaAlicia
09-01-2015, 08:13 PM
DAGNABBIT, I wish I had known that before this past weekend. Oh well. It's not like I own any clear at the moment anyway, I should fix that.

Lena
09-01-2015, 08:38 PM
Thanks for all the makeup remover and shaving stories. I had to mow the yard this week. I didn't realize how bright, shiny, and white my legs were until I wanted to go out front to mow. I thought I was busted.

Same thing with my hands at work. I started to write a note with a coworker beside me. I thought it was blatantly obvious but he said nothing.